Not open for further replies.

Zara Lovette

OOC First Name
Chamomile Tee
Sexual Orientation
her violin
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Hornbeam Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Heyo everybody~ So sorry for not being active recently, and all those threads that I've just left hanging >.< Been busy preparing for a school-wide retreat I'm partly heading, and will be gone for the next week on said retreat. The week after I'll have a lot of work to catch up on, though I'll still be lurking. I'll try to get in a post or two when I can.

Hope y'all have an absolutely brilliant two weeks! It's the equinox on the 22nd, as well as Elephant Appreciation day so look out for that. :)

Teee! :hug: I hope you have an amazing time, and try not to worry too much about threads, I'm sure nobody minds :wub: (RL comes first, remember!!). I miss you but like I guess I'll forgive you :r

Also there's an elephant appreciation day?! Amazing, I didn't know this :D

Have an amazing time! :hug:

I hope that the retreat goes well. Enjoy!

Have fun on your retreat :wub:

So so sorry guys for not dropping a notification of my prolonged absence; a classmate passed and life was stressful. But I'm better now so Zar's back, at least after tomorrow. Missed you all :)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad to hear you are better and it's wonderful to have you back :wub:

Thanks Donna :wub:

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm very happy that you are back. Now they are second years we really need to go further with Evie and Zar. :D

I'm so sorry Tee. But same as everyone else I'm glad you're back. Lucas has missed his bestie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back