Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello!

Yes, it me, jumping on the bandwagon. Disclosure, although I'm excited and have a lot of muse, I'm also very slow and working lots so it can take me awhile to reply. If it ever takes too long, please poke me. (I'm also on the bandwagon of y am i doin this)

With that out of the way!

b64f522e1df9119233c34b692ddbb753d4209312.gifv

Andi Hart | First Year Slytherin​

Andi is who I have the most muse for at the moment. She is an orphan and has never known, nor has the want to know her parents. Andi likes to be silly and have fun, and her fun often pushes boundries. She loves pranks and dares, and she's pretty determined and competitive, so if someone dares her to do something, she'll do it. Although she doesn't take many things seriously, she is pretty ambitious once she sets her mind to something. Her best friend is Doroteya, they met when Doro helped save Andi from being caught when she stole a necklace :r Currently she loves exploring Hogwarts, swimming, cooking/baking and is very terrified of heights.
Andi currently needs everything. I can see her pushing people's buttons the wrong way, but she can also be very friendly and loyal to her friends. She's a bit young to be thinking about romance at the moment, and is totally taken by the wizarding world to even notice anyone, but will eventually be taking notice of boys and girls. Open for ideas!

d6f0516242457b80317970ff221960d95c6a55c9.gifv

Riley King | Second Year Gryffindor
Ava's daughter, from Zannon Matthias - the dude her killed her sister who she's named after! What; such madness. She's pretty bitter about it too. She's a bitter person. Everyone sucks, what's the point, my mother is cooler than yours but she's also too old. She's snarky, sarcastic, but if you manage to break her walls, she'll be your loyalest, bestest friend. And that's the thing; she doesn't really have many friends. And she needs some. She's trying! She knows that she isn't very pleasant sometimes, and little things irk her, especially if she doesn't get to read her book in peace, and there isn't a lot of peace to be found in Hogwarts. Riley loves reading, but is also very into painting and wants to get better at that.
So yes, Riley needs all the things, especially some friends that will be patient with her and her grumpy.

3165fcd56afa4dc9167d5b829e78ec3a83ef2814.gifv

Bea Sparkles | Third Year Gryffindor
Bea is the child of Benedict and Constance Sparkles, sister of Benedict, granddaughter of Ava Sparkles! She grew up in New Zealand with her family, and loves them 100% (though don't tell that to Ben). Bea loves to play pranks and come up with different ways to annoy her parents and brother. She will definitely continue this in school. Bea doesn't really know how to deal with people's emotions, and would rather cheer them up with jokes or a silly dance (or better, revenge!) than sit there and listen to them cry. Bea loves flower arranging and playing games. She can be a bit vindictive if she is upset, but she generally tries to see the best in people.
Bea needs everything. She is still a bit 'crushes and love is gross', but I'm open to future ideas!

tumblr_ptwkft6hci1qeqbn9o1_250.gifv

Analei Louw | 20; Auror in training
Analei is in her last year of Auror training. She absolutely loves it, is learning a lot, and is totally in her element. She's in love with her boyfriend, has the bestest friend ever, and everything is going well. I would totally be up for some not going well-ness, the main nuisance in her life at the moment is the fact that she has to train with Jacob Kingsley, her arch nemesis from school. Analei is very studious, was Head Girl and is an animagus (Bobcat).
Open for all ideas!

That's it for me! If there's anyone else I didn't mention that you're keen for, feel free to let me know ^_^

Hiya Donna! How are you?

I think I can offer you a character for one of your characters. I have a firstie for ur firstie, Andi. My firstie is named Molly and she's been sorted into Hufflepuff! She's very imaginative, bubbly and can be gullible. She has a big and loud personality, so I'm not sure if Andi would be able to handle the big ball of energy lol!

However, she does like exploring (but doesn't like to get dirty in the process lolol) But I could always offer Molly as a friend for Andi. Maybe as an exploring buddy or as a prank victim. Whatever your heart contents hehe!

Let me know what you think! :D

So Riley and Eugene could hang out more, they've met via Van so they at least know each other?

Bea Sparkles and Bran could hang out, he could definitely be a victim of her pranks. He's the kind of person who would maybe not necessarily believe what a person is pendling but too polite sometimes to not go along with it.

Andi and Seamus, Seamus is my first year, he's sports crazy, competitive, fussy eater but also loves exploring is entirely reckless and loyal only to his brother. So I'm not sure they'd get along but also maybe they would or they would be enemies. Seamus is stubborn, he'll form an opinion on someone and it could take a while for it to change.

Alsooo, Simon Vanity is also in the auror programme if you'd ever want to RP them xD

*ahem* I'm here, alright.

Andi and Hamish Reid, He's a ravenclaw but he loves to cook. They could bond over that a bit?

Riley/Jordie: You want a stubborn friend? Jordie will decide they are best friends and do his best to be the bestest friend ever and will pester her endlessly.

Bea/Jordie: He's a very happy go lucky musical quidditch boy, they could be great friends.

Analei/Onyx: I don't know why but I think this could be fun.

xD Let's RP them. It's been a while!
Heck YES

Hiya Donna! How are you?

I think I can offer you a character for one of your characters. I have a firstie for ur firstie, Andi. My firstie is named Molly and she's been sorted into Hufflepuff! She's very imaginative, bubbly and can be gullible. She has a big and loud personality, so I'm not sure if Andi would be able to handle the big ball of energy lol!

However, she does like exploring (but doesn't like to get dirty in the process lolol) But I could always offer Molly as a friend for Andi. Maybe as an exploring buddy or as a prank victim. Whatever your heart contents hehe!

Let me know what you think! :D
Hi Maria!!!!!

Yassss okay, maybe they can bump into each other while exploring the castle? And then we can see how they mix with each other hehe, because Andi could either be totally taken by the energy or annoyed. And yes @Monty Pendleton Doro can come too :p

So Riley and Eugene could hang out more, they've met via Van so they at least know each other?

Bea Sparkles and Bran could hang out, he could definitely be a victim of her pranks. He's the kind of person who would maybe not necessarily believe what a person is pendling but too polite sometimes to not go along with it.

Andi and Seamus, Seamus is my first year, he's sports crazy, competitive, fussy eater but also loves exploring is entirely reckless and loyal only to his brother. So I'm not sure they'd get along but also maybe they would or they would be enemies. Seamus is stubborn, he'll form an opinion on someone and it could take a while for it to change.

Alsooo, Simon Vanity is also in the auror programme if you'd ever want to RP them xD
Yes to all of these! I have no idea how Analei would react to Simon xD That seems like fun

Andi has yet to venture into the Forbidden Forest, is that something Seamus would do? Even if @Hamish Reid comes along to that one too! (And @Doroteya Melnik )

I would love for Bea to prank Bran, she usually likes to know her victims so she can tailor it to them xD But perhaps she'll branch out this time and he can just be the unsuspecting victim.

And yes plz to Riley and Eugene, I don't have too many ideas but I'm sure if we just chuck them together something will happen.

Is there any of these that you'd be keen to do first?

It's not much, but I feel like Bea & Isaiah would totally get along :r
Ummm heck yes they would! She would be very keen to just do silly and fun things. She's not at a crush stage of her life yet, but I can imagine her eventually getting one on him!!

*ahem* I'm here, alright.

Andi and Hamish Reid, He's a ravenclaw but he loves to cook. They could bond over that a bit?

Riley/Jordie: You want a stubborn friend? Jordie will decide they are best friends and do his best to be the bestest friend ever and will pester her endlessly.

Bea/Jordie: He's a very happy go lucky musical quidditch boy, they could be great friends.

Analei/Onyx: I don't know why but I think this could be fun.
I honestly love the idea of Riley getting pestered into a friendship with Jordie xD Super keen on this idea, I don't mind starting it if you like?

If Seamus and Hamish are keen to explore the forbidden forest, I'd love them to meet that way, otherwise I'm sure Andi will make another trip to the kitchen soon, or even try to find a book in the library about cooking.

Onyx was with Jacob Kingsley for a bit, right? Because that will equal instant hatred by Analei, so that could be fun xD

Thanks for replying guys :wub:

I honestly love the idea of Riley getting pestered into a friendship with Jordie xD Super keen on this idea, I don't mind starting it if you like?

If Seamus and Hamish are keen to explore the forbidden forest, I'd love them to meet that way, otherwise I'm sure Andi will make another trip to the kitchen soon, or even try to find a book in the library about cooking.

Onyx was with Jacob Kingsley for a bit, right? Because that will equal instant hatred by Analei, so that could be fun xD
Go ahead and start Riley and jordie.

I'd have to ask @Stefan Archer if Seamus would drag Hamish into the forest, Hamish isn't keen to go alone but would absolutely refuse to let Seamus in without him.

As for onyx and Jacob, that is a yes and no question. While yes, they were together, it was also very much a well kept secret that they were involved. Onyx was Jakes best kept secret; it was always kisses in the dark. Jake made a point of never being seen with onyx in any way that didn't resemble 'just friends'. Onyx couldn't even hold his hand, lol. And there was a somewhat public falling out and they stopped speaking for a while.

I can start onyx and analei if you want?

Hi Maria!!!!!

Yassss okay, maybe they can bump into each other while exploring the castle? And then we can see how they mix with each other hehe, because Andi could either be totally taken by the energy or annoyed. And yes @Monty Pendleton Doro can come too :p
Oh yes that sounds like a plan hehe! Would you be able to start it? If not, I can do it :D

Ummm heck yes they would! She would be very keen to just do silly and fun things. She's not at a crush stage of her life yet, but I can imagine her eventually getting one on him!!

Yesssssss, love that! Any ideas on what they could do?

Hi Donna!!!!!!!

I know, I know that I was slow at the previous threads but I hope we could give them another shot?

Kaia+Bea. Attempt nr. 2! I'm also pretty sure that Kaia will already adore Bea because of her first reaction and offering to murder someone :D

Riley+Jules. Do I have to explain it? They are so opposites that it's adorable

Maybe Katarina, Tim or Evander for Andi? Katya wants to be a queen b but she is too controlling, pretty snarky but sweet when she sees that the result will be good for her, also her dormmate. Tim=sweetheart, obsessed with animals and absolutely ready for any type of adventures! Evander=quiet, pretty much a loner, impossible to piss off.

Let me know what you think! ♥️

Oh yes that sounds like a plan hehe! Would you be able to start it? If not, I can do it :D
I shall start one soon ^_^
Yesssssss, love that! Any ideas on what they could do?
My brain is working too much right now but I'll think on it and let you know!
Hi Donna!!!!!!!

I know, I know that I was slow at the previous threads but I hope we could give them another shot?

Kaia+Bea. Attempt nr. 2! I'm also pretty sure that Kaia will already adore Bea because of her first reaction and offering to murder someone :D

Riley+Jules. Do I have to explain it? They are so opposites that it's adorable

Maybe Katarina, Tim or Evander for Andi? Katya wants to be a queen b but she is too controlling, pretty snarky but sweet when she sees that the result will be good for her, also her dormmate. Tim=sweetheart, obsessed with animals and absolutely ready for any type of adventures! Evander=quiet, pretty much a loner, impossible to piss off.

Let me know what you think! ♥️
Nooo it wasn't you, I was slow at replies too haha!
I'm keen to do these!!
I think Katarina or Tim would be good for Andi!

Is it alright if we just do one at a time? Let me know who you're keen to do!

My brain is working too much right now but I'll think on it and let you know!
Same! She could always join the third year get together Isaiah's hosting as a start if you want

Yes to all of these! I have no idea how Analei would react to Simon xD That seems like fun

Andi has yet to venture into the Forbidden Forest, is that something Seamus would do?
@Hamish Reid comes along to that one too! (And @Doroteya Melnik )
I would love for Bea to prank Bran, she usually likes to know her victims so she can tailor it to them xD But perhaps she'll branch out this time and he can just be the unsuspecting victim.

And yes plz to Riley and Eugene, I don't have too many ideas but I'm sure if we just chuck them together something will happen.

Is there any of these that you'd be keen to do first?

Go ahead and start Riley and jordie.

I'd have to ask @Stefan Archer if Seamus would drag Hamish into the forest, Hamish isn't keen to go alone but would absolutely refuse to let Seamus in without him.

So yes to the Seamus/Hamish and Andi thread. Maybe Seamus and Andi talk about it in the common room, and Seamus invites Hamish along? @Hamish Reid
Happy to start this.

For the other threads, I've ne preference, but we could do Rilet and Eugene first and then maybe a little into the semester do Bea and Bran? And can obviously pick up the simon and Analei one whenever.

Nooo it wasn't you, I was slow at replies too haha!
I'm keen to do these!!
I think Katarina or Tim would be good for Andi!

Is it alright if we just do one at a time? Let me know who you're keen to do!
Yaaaay!!!!!! Oh, what am I keen to do? Oh... Probably Kaia and Bea, I need to rp Kaia more :D do you wanna start it or I should? Either is okay with me ♥️

So yes to the Seamus/Hamish and Andi thread. Maybe Seamus and Andi talk about it in the common room, and Seamus invites Hamish along? @Hamish Reid
Happy to start this.
I'm in

@Hamish Reid @Andi Hart The thread! Let me know if anything needs changed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back