Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Open after Maria/ @Molly Burke and Claire/ @Doroteya Melnik

"Okay, but this is as high as we go this time." Andi said to Doroteya. The two girls were looking for their classes before they started, to ensure they didn't get lost on the way. The castle was incredibly big, bigger than anything Andi was used to, and she was incredibly excited to get started. She knew that when it came to the first day of classes, she was going to be too excited to have to worry about where she was going.
Unfortunately, a castle meant it was tall. They had seen the owls. That was high enough. That was more than high enough. It was going to take awhile before she was ready to go up that high again - if ever, she hoped. "I don't think there's actually any classes on this floor, but there is the library? And a lounge? I wonder if they have a TV!" She had never been allowed to watch TV; or moreso, they never had one.

"Scary cat," Doroteya said, nudging Andi with her shoulder. "Why are highs scared of you? You are scared you will fall?" Heights had never bothered Doroteya. In fact, she loved to be able to see miles and miles into the distance. It made her feel like a bird, soaring over the land. But she understood how Andi felt. Doroteya's own personal nightmare was enclosed spaces, and she'd been sorted into the only house that slept in the dungeons. "I went library. It is-" she gestured with her arms- "big, big. But, the books are English - duh. When I am good reader, I will read every book, and I will know everything - about magic, and everything."

Molly was bored! It hadn't been that long since she arrived in Hogwarts, and she was already bored. Her brother was avoiding her at all costs, which kinda upset the young girl, and she hadn't made that many friends so far. Molly had decided to try and stop her boredom and explore yet again, though she had already explored the castle a few times already. The Hufflepuff stepped out of her common room and walked down the hallway, her stuffed bunny in hand and noticed a few girls her age. "Hello," Molly says with a giggle and waved. "Whatcha doing?" Molly asked curiously, her tilting sideways, being nosy about what they were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back