Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 9 ½ Inch Rigid Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Hey guys,

So over the past week the internet for both my home and my phone has been up and down (mostly down). Turns out my provider is performing services on the nearby towers, and so connectivity to limited/practically non-existent at the best of times. After chasing around customer service for two hours I found out today that they wouldn't be finished until the fifth of April, so my ability to post replies is going to be severely limited until then D:
Sorry to anyone I have topics with! I'm going to try get to most of them while I'm still connected now, but aside from posting classes and the other important things I don't know how often I'll be able to post/reply to anything else until then! They said there's a chance stability could return sooner, but I don't want to get my hopes up :lol:

Aw Jesse that's annoying, I hope it's fixed soon!

Oh nooo, wonky internet is the worst! I hope they sort it out sooner rather than later!

I hope service is amazing once it's back because that's such a long time to be with spotty service! Enjoy the time away from the internet!

Oh no, that stinks. Chant, bring back the wifi to those guys and maybe they'll bring it back sooner. :p

Good luck with it. I'm sure that sucks. :doh:

I need to extend this until the 8th. My internet provider thinks it's appropriate to continue to delay this issue, so I need to put on my "I want to speak to your manager" persona tomorrow when I call in to complain :r
It's just one excuse after another and I have had enough :(

So I called, and I'm being compensated for the trouble. Now however, they've extended the maintenance until the thirteenth. Haha! Mercy toward whoever has the misfortune to deal with my next call.

I do not recommend Vivid, and by extension Optus, to any of the Australian members. This has been a headache that is slowly driving me insane. :woot:

Ouuuuuch that is a nightmare D:

Final update: I called up today and was basically told I've been running around chasing people and being told to wait further and further, when the reality is that they've shut down the nearest tower and I basically live in a dead zone for my current internet. Literally my only option was to close my account and find a new provider.
Wish I had of known this weeks ago, but here we are :lol:

What?! They need to reimburse you a full check. xD

Ugh, hope you can get something better and less stressful.

good luck with finding a new internet Jesse. I hope that you find a good provider soon.

I do not recommend Vivid, and by extension Optus, to any of the Australian members. This has been a headache that is slowly driving me insane. :woot:
I agree I switched from vaya (on the Optus network) to Telstra months ago because my house had no signal. (though I would still recommend vaya if you are in a city area and have signal on Optus as it is really cheap). and I didn't have much luck with vivid even when I was in Perth. but that may have been because I was trying to use it on the train, and it was when they were still upgrading the network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back