Injured students!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ministry official's comments infuriated Courtney even more. "It is not wise for you to enter Hogwarts and stand around throwing insults at the students and professors alike." If only my wand wasn't lost somewhere in the forest.... Courtney thought to herself.

Courtney grinned at Elizabeth, "And you bet this isn't the last time you'll hear from Malfoy and Potter!"

The Professor Chuckled, he had never endeared himself to Herald, perhaps because he had put his parents in azkaban? it didnt matter now, it was over for a while.... he admired the girls ambition in the situation but he knew the ministry wasnt easily swayed, and they controlled the Daily Prophet... she'd be lucky if the quibbler picked up her story... but he hoped they would.... "Okay so if there are no more questions you may leave, and take your pet with you," Professor King said motioning towards the dementor, "I will not be joining you currently as I have the right to a trial of the Wizengamot" he then cast the disillusionment charm on himself, took some floo powder from his pocket thre it in the hospital wing fire place, stepped into the green flames and whispered something, he then disappeared, not that anyone could see him anyhow.... :)

Liz smirked "He's gone, we're bleeding and trying to heal. Bye!" she laughed. "And don't worry, we'll be seeing you later!"

The ministry official shook his head, very annoyed that King had left, but happy about it at the same time, he then motioned towards the figure outside the door and left with it, they could be seen walking back out of the school grounds once they had reached the edge he apparated to the ministry entrance and allowed the dementor to return to azkaban.... this was going to be hard to explain....

Courtney looked over at Liz and Bella, "I'm glad that is over. But now we have nothing to do other than bleed to death." ;)

Liz turned to look at Courtney, "Sweet Merlin." she fell back on the bed, looking exhausted. "Oi, Bella, I have your wand." she pulled it out of her robes, handing it to her. "I guessed that you hadn't cast another spell with it yet, so there it is. Most recent- lumos."

She sighed. "So... how do we get the professor back?"

(((OOC: I'm still in the castle, ;) also alicia is still in the hospital wing, and hint: I still have marking to do.... :) ))))

((yeah, Alicia isn't online =x I hope she comes on soon! Much more, and it'll just looks silly when she gets back. Also, isn't Professor Embers by the door? Or did he leave? Eek, I guess I'm a tad bit lost!))

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
((yeah, Alicia isn't online =x I hope she comes on soon! Much more, and it'll just looks silly when she gets back. Also, isn't Professor Embers by the door? Or did he leave? Eek, I guess I'm a tad bit lost!))
(((he had left hadnt he thats what i thought i had read... he was all sad and stuff and left.... and if it looked silly perhaps bellatrix shouldnt have casted another unforgiveable curse ;) )))

(((OOC: Bellatrix is back!!!!!)))

ooc: Indeed I am but oly for a bit!

Bellatrix got up and took her wand pacing the Hospital Wing. "He doesn't deserve to go there.... It was my curse and I am proud of it!"

Courtney flopped back down on the bed, "Bella, we don't even know if he will be sent there. The trial may end well."

"Did you see how the official and the dementor acted when they thought it was me? Their wating for me and I won't be able to stay away very much longer.."

"Yeah!" Liz piped up. "And even if the trial goes terribly, we'll push the ministry until they let him out. They can take a lot of pushing, but eventually, they'll go over the edge."

Bellatrix Green said:

Bellatrix got up and took her wand pacing the Hospital Wing. "He doesn't deserve to go there.... It was my curse and I am proud of it!"
(((oOC: YOUR FLIPPIN PROUD OF IT, YOU CURSED ME WITHOUT IT BEING ME.... AND THEN I LET YOU SAY IT WAS ME AND YOUR PROUD OF IT?! YOUR PROUD OF LETTING MULTIPLE PEOPLE DOWN AT ONCE?!!?! PEOPLE THOUGHT YOU WERE CHANGING TURNING AWAY FROM THE DARK ARTS!!!!!...wowzers man)))

Professor Nicolas King said:
Bellatrix Green said:

(((oOC: YOUR FLIPPIN PROUD OF IT, YOU CURSED ME WITHOUT IT BEING ME.... AND THEN I LET YOU SAY IT WAS ME AND YOUR PROUD OF IT?! YOUR PROUD OF LETTING MULTIPLE PEOPLE DOWN AT ONCE?!!?! PEOPLE THOUGHT YOU WERE CHANGING TURNING AWAY FROM THE DARK ARTS!!!!!...wowzers man)))
ooc: But I never said I actually was. >=D one measley night in Azkaban won't change a person. Not Bella anyway.

ooc: Ok ok...

"The ministry will just ignor you. They are a bunch of thick heads." Bella said. "I can't beleive I feel guilty.... why the hell do I feel guilty?!"

(((because you loooove me rofl! that would be quite the twist ;) )))

Liz was on the edge of being fed up. "Bella, from now on, it's your choice on whether or not you're stuck in Azkaban. We've tried helping you. I, personally, have seen someone else get hurt. I care about you, but that doesn't mean I can stop caring about everyone else... you're going to end up kissed by a dementor if you keep looking at things the way you do."

She sighed. "I don't get it! You're proud of the curse, and you feel guilty. Which is it?"

(((yA! power to the peoples!!!!))))

"All my life, it's all I've know.... theres no way I change now.... I don't know.... I'm proud of the curse! Yes,......"

ooc: :blink: Distrubing... Yes I love you, yes I do!!!! Whenever were apart my heart beats only for you!! LAMO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back