Injured students!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney nodded towards professor King. "I'll stick to your story, just don't get yourself locked up."

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Liz clenched her eyes. "Professor, you're an adult. It's going to be harder for you! Are you sure?" she bit her lip, then opened her eyes. "If you are, I'm in to get you out of there at all costs."
"I'm positive, shes changing, she has a life ahead of her... whatever I can do... I don't expect that prison to hold me for tooo long anyhow... ;) " he said winking towards the girls, he then flicked his wand towards the door and it swung open.... he was prepared to do the necessary...

Liz grinned weakly at the professor. He's actually cooler than I thought, I suppose. she laughed weakly, before the happiness left her. Well, we'll certainly get him out.

As the door swung open again the ministry official re-entered the room, he was not happy to be kept waiting, but neither was the dementor, the official then proclaimed, "By decree of the ministry of magic, I am present to investigate the casting of an..." his voice trailed off, he had caught sight of Professor King, "You!...." he exclaimed..."Explain whats happened, all of you, first you young woman" he said pointing towards a young witch with the distinct Malfoy family features....

Liz rolled her eyes. "If it helps your obvious mistrust of me, I'm in Gryffindor." she choked a bit- her neck was still (obviously) sore.

"Well, Courtney, Bellatrix, and I were exploring in the forest. We're mischivous, just as second years should be!" she grinned for a moment. "I've invented my own prank candy to prove it..." she paused, getting back on track.

"Anyway, we were walking around, when we saw a bush rattling. We thought it might have been a rabbit or something - stupid thought really, we we're in a dangerous place after all. So we poked the bush a bit, and a huge cat jumped out. I managed to stupefy Bellatrix and float her into a tree before it got me, but then it just jumped on me. My wand flew away, and it bit me. Then Courtney came over to help me, and it bit her." Liz took a breath. "Suddenly, Professor Embers showed up, and scared it away. He brought us to Alicia, and we ended up here. I told Alicia that we'd left Bellatrix in a tree, and she sent Professor King to save her. I suppose she'd gotten out of the tree by then."

Liz shrugged. If you don't believe me, check my and. 3 spells ago, I cast Wingaudrium Leviosa. The 2 since then were attempts at a patronus. As you may understand, you are in the presense of a dementor. Quite obviously, terrifying."

She smiled at the ministry official, still a bit angry. "I hope that sums it up for you. Any more questions?"

"Well if thats all..." the official said mockingly, "Then who in the bloody hell of it, cast an unforgivable curse?" he asked impatiently.... he then continued, "And you know very well that we can only check your LAST spell cast...." by this time the dementor had began to breath deeper then ever....

Courtney was proud of how well Liz had held herself while answering the ministry official's question. She turned to the man. "Leave her alone. She didn't cast an unforgiveable curse. She is telling the complete truth."

Liz gave him an incredulous look. "I'm bloody THIRTEEN! How would you expect me to know that?" she rolled her eyes. "I knew you couldn't check them all, but I thought maybe at least the last three..." her eyes sparked up. "Maybe I can invent a potion that allows the last four to be checked!" she looked to the side. "Er, wrong time, sorry."

By this time the ministry official had become short tempered, he was ready to petrify the young ravenclaw witch for her mouth, and strangle the other one, but he slowly regained his calm, "I did not suggest you cast the curse, I simply wish to know who did, and I'm sure you know, as you all seem to be here now.... young Bellatrix included..."

Liz looked at him angrily. "We didn't see anyone cast it! Maybe someone else was in the forest?"

Liz turned to comfort Bella. "It's okay hun" she said, picking up a wand, and grabbing a tissue. "Lumos!" she said, and started wiping under Bella's eyes, as if wiping tears.

"Leave them alone!" Professor King burst out, he had tried to remain silent but this had gone to far. "You want -to-be auror, go back to your parents in Azkaban Herald! I cast the curse, not that you care, you just want your gold star for the day!" the professor seemed to be quite worked up now...

The official looked shocked, "You remember me... aannd my pp...parents?!" he stuttered... the dementor had begun to wander the corridor waiting for the patronus to be removed....

Liz yelled at the official. "Oi! Get that dementor back here, unless you want us telling the rest of the ministry about the poor student down the corridor who got kissed for coming to breakfast too early!"

"Or get that dementor OUT of the school! It has no place here. We have done nothing wrong, and whoever cast the curse must have casted it by mistake!"

"That dementor has his orders, he will obey me and not one person will be kissed yet, he's simply grown anxious for another prisoner...." the official spat back... but he regained his intellect and called the dementor back, it could feel souls in the room, but couldn't reach them just yet... but he would.... he knew it....

Courtney Potter said:
"Or get that dementor OUT of the school! It has no place here. We have done nothing wrong, and whoever cast the curse must have casted it by mistake!"
"Courtney, I've told him I cast it, no need to try and hide it any longer," he said hoping to reassure the girl of his choice he then addressed the official, "Of course I remember your sob story, but as for my punishment, shall I be seeing the Wizengamot or is it straight to Azkaban?"

Liz rolled her eyes. "Yeah, because trusting that they'll obey you has worked so well in the past!"

She calmed down again, glaring. She put the wand she'd cast the light spell with away in her robes. It's likely that only Bella would recognize, the wand wasn't her own.

Liz snarled. "He bloody well better be going to see the Wizengamot! Or you'll be seeing rallies outside the ministry and angry articles on every newpaper I can get in touch with!"

Liz grinned at Courtney. "We're more trouble than you're going to want to deal with. So I recommend a trial."

Liz paused, "Let me ammend that- a FAIR trial. and a FAIR outcome."

"The Wizengamot will be notified and they will choose if a hearing is necessary but as you've admitted to casting the curse, and we know it hit a person, we will hold you in Azkaban but a hearing isn't very likely.... It's a shame... many of us looked up to you 'Professor' King, but it seems you too have fallen from your glory days, on the dark side now aren't you.... will you be resigning or shall I suggest it to the Ministry ;) " the official said with a smirk... "Oh, and I suppose Hogwarts might be looking for a replacement DADA professor now too won't they ;)"

"NO!" Courtney shouted. "There is NO way he is resigning, he is looked up to by many, MANY students that attend this school."

Liz nodded, agreeing with Courtney. "We're going to get our professor back, don't you doubt it." she paused for a minute, thinking. "What's your name?"

"Your not the brightest lantern in town are you?" he said sneering towards the girl, "Your ex-Professor called me Herald, the ministry knows who I am and this is not my fault mam, I've quite sorry about all of this....perhaps if your 'professor' didn't have such a quick wand hand...." he trailed off, "And it's not just this school he'll have to resign from... ;) " he winked towards King. The dementor was now more eager then ever for a soul....

Liz rolled her eyes. "So sorry, I can't imagine how I could be distracted from an inconsequential name in a situation like this." She grinned. "Don't worry, not so inconsequential now. I need to have names in the article I'll be writing. And for the students of the school to know." she smirked, the classic Malfoy smirk. The one thing she was glad to have inherited. "The ministry will be hearing from me, Courtney as well. We stick by our friends, and the professor has done more for us that you've done in your entire life."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Elizabeth Malfoy. You'll be hearing that name a lot. Usually right alongside the name Courtney Potter."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back