Injured students!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bella, if you were proud of the curse, why did you let Professor King take the blame. You never budded in when he said it was him. I'm sure somewhere deep inside you wish you hadn't cursed anybody."

"No......... I enjoy it...." she said trying to convince her self.

Liz stretched on her bed. "Bella, I like eating cake, but I can't do that all the time. I'd get sick. Or worse, I'd get out of shape for quidditch!"

"What's done is done, I don't see much sense in arguing about it. We can't change that Bellatrix used the curse, but we can try to help professor King."

Courtney looked over to Liz, "And what is going to happen to us, because if I'm not mistaken...."

Liz nodded at Courtney. "I don't think you're mistaken. Let's just keep quiet about it." she lowered her voice, and whispered to Courtney "to everyone. I don't think Bella saw, and I don't think Alicia knows who it was." she sighed, then continued whispering. "We'll make a visit once we get out."

Sophia walked into the Hospital Wing as she normally did everyday, as she was volunteering in there. She was quite taken aback to see so many people, and in such bad conditions. Upon entering she froze, her golden eyes wide as she took in the scene. She shook her head a bit upon coming to her senses and walked over to the beds where Liz and Courtney were. "What happened?"

Sophia was a bit surprised at Bellatrix's outburst, but decided not to ask. She sighed before asking, "what needs to be done? Where are you injured?"

(Liz is bleeding from the neck, and Courtney's arm has a HUGE gash in it.)

"We should be pretty good soon." Liz said, "The headmistress already got started on patching us up."

Sophia gave Bellatrix a scathing gaze. "Fine. I can see I am not wanted here." She turned to Liz and Courtney, avoiding looking at Bellatrix. "I'm sorry for bothering you." With that she turned and began to walk toward the door.

Liz called out to Sophia. "Wait, Sophia, I'm sorry. This is just... a stressful time. And it's not that we don't want you here." she looked sideways at Bellatrix.

((oops, sorry! I thought she left. Also, I know that you didn't know ooc, but ic it was pretty obvious, so I was telling you ooc so you could know :) sorry if it sounded snarky, i didn't mean it that way. ))

((OOC: Actually, I wouldn't know. I didn't see it posted anywhere in this thread. And as Sophia was not there when they were injured, makes it kind of hard. I'm not psychic.))

Sophia stopped after Courtney said that. She considered for a moment, then turned and walked back over. "I'm sorry, I just...nevermind. Is there anything I can do?"

((Oh, no, you didn't seem snarky. I'm sure if you were there it'd be pretty there in your head. I just didn't know. I was replying to Bellatrix. I suppose in all actuality if she's looking at you she would see it, but it was never posted, so I personally had no idea, and therefore my character can't really know. It's all just technicalities and such.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back