Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hey guys!!!
I feel like I'm kind of in a lull right now with Monty, so I'm reaching out for plots of all kinds!! If you have a student plot that needs a professor then I'm totally game, but also just down for fun threads and things and professor/adult plots too!

Basically down for anything :lol:
Thank youu :wub:

If you want to rp with adults I can offer elvera they are both professors and could have a chat over tea. ;)

That sounds good it seems everyone has heard about elveras tea stash

-Throws Wendall at Monty although not literally cause knowing Wendall he won’t land on his feet-

He should meet his cousin :3

Arvel and sapphire. It must be done claire

That sounds good it seems everyone has heard about elveras tea stash
HAHA yay I'll start this soon

-Throws Wendall at Monty although not literally cause knowing Wendall he won’t land on his feet-

He should meet his cousin :3
Oh he should!!! I wonder what would happen if Wendall offered to help organise/tidy fragile potions equipment/jars :r :r

Arvel and sapphire. It must be done claire
It mustt. But what are we gonna do for them? ToT I've not got so many ideas for Arvel at the moment but I'm super open to things if you do!! :D

I think she has just recorded some Yerba mate if he likes herbal ones. Aka that is what I have a cup of right now

Oh my good lord yes! He’ll just want to help :cry: Shall I have him pop along?

Well we did discuss once that she has a habit of just popping in and out and stealing a bite of his foot or asking a random question than disappearing once he answers. Maybe he finally decides to grab her arm as she goes for his food and asks her to sit and talk for once?

oooh maybe she's had a rough night and she's still half asleep so she just staggers to the end of the slytherin table and he sees her?

Harlow West in the mix. xD

There you go!

I have @Lucy Madden that can befriend him or have therapy sessions with him. :r

Also, Chante x Monty?? :r

Yiss!! I don't know much about her, but tell me more!! ^_^
@Professor Elvera Le Fey (mia) and @Professor Madlyn Ateara (madz) better help me with this. :lol:

Harlow is one of the three West sisters, the others played by the lovely people I mentioned above. As for history and such, they can give better answers than me although I am already in the process of establishing her bio.

Well, she is pretty much undeveloped yet but so far, she is a reliable and tolerant person. She is also charismatic. She loves being around people, at the same time, feels comfortable with just in an intimate setting. OOC Speaking, she is still pretty much an empty vessel so I want to get her involved with plots, develop her well. That way, I can see where she goes. Pretty much, this is her BIO. A work in progress but I will add more to it as soon as I discover more to her.

👀 we should do that monty & maria catch up we talked abt 👀

I'd like to do a thread with Kara, maybe about future career and potion opportunities. Potions are her favorite and I know she'd love a mentor or somebody to look up to in the field.

Here we go! Wendy is knocking on Montys “door” :r

Thanks Jess! :wub:

Aaahh whee so many plots thank you all!

I have @Lucy Madden that can befriend him or have therapy sessions with him. :r

Also, Chante x Monty?? :r
Oohh, Lucy is a psychiatrist yes? I imagine that Monty sees a psychologist semi-regularly but I don't know that he would see a psychiatrist. Hmmhm aaah I don't want to turn down plots and am very grateful for the offer, but I do wonder if he'd be a bit uncomfortable around her ToT (even more so than he is around everyone else XD)

Chante x Monty though yesss :r I'm drawing a blank on ideas though, did you have anything in mind? :3

Well, she is pretty much undeveloped yet but so far, she is a reliable and tolerant person. She is also charismatic. She loves being around people, at the same time, feels comfortable with just in an intimate setting. OOC Speaking, she is still pretty much an empty vessel so I want to get her involved with plots, develop her well. That way, I can see where she goes. Pretty much, this is her BIO. A work in progress but I will add more to it as soon as I discover more to her.
She sounds great!! Monty does tryy to make an effort to get to know the new professors :lol: maybe we could throw them together in a more relaxed setting, like going into Brightstone for a drink? Brightstone opens in a couple of days! And we could leave the topic open for other professors if you like ^_^

👀 we should do that monty & maria catch up we talked abt 👀
Oh yesss! I'm trying to think of the least awkward way =)) although... I have some ideas for an upcoming family thing where he's gonna be pretty devastated. I imagine that Maria knows more about his family/past than pretty much anyone else, so maybe he could seek her out when that happens? Although it'd be real nice for them to have just a friendly chat too ;-; I just can't think of the circumstances at the moment. Do you have any ideas? ^_^

I'd like to do a thread with Kara, maybe about future career and potion opportunities. Potions are her favorite and I know she'd love a mentor or somebody to look up to in the field.
Oh yes!! I remember this. Absolutely, Monty would love that :wub: did you want to start something or me? He might need a reason to talk to her if I start hehe

Thank you everyone for posting!! I had better not take on any more for now or else I might get overwhelmed but I'm very excited for all these topics <3<3

She sounds great!! Monty does tryy to make an effort to get to know the new professors :lol: maybe we could throw them together in a more relaxed setting, like going into Brightstone for a drink? Brightstone opens in a couple of days! And we could leave the topic open for other professors if you like ^_^
That would be cool. Leaving it open will be awesome. Just a couple of professors hanging out outside the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back