Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Hey folx!

It's happening! After a very long period of working things out, I'll be in England by the end of May and I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what happens with my journey now! Thanks everyone for all the support you've given me along the way and I can't wait to be able to meet up with some of you. I'm so excited to be out in the world again with a new job and everything! The best part is I don't even have to look for a place to live because the place I'll be working at has offered to put me up for the duration of my stay which is of course very exciting!

Teigs! I'm so glad everything is working out :3

Yay! I'm so excited for you, Teigs!!

Good luck with everything Teigs!

OMG TEIGAN YAY!!! I can't believe I didn't know about this yet I'm so excited!! I'm so happy it's working out for you :hug: but then you've worked hard to make it happen :wub: proud of you!

Teigs! I'm so glad everything is working out :3
It’s been a mission for sure!
Yay! I'm so excited for you, Teigs!!
Thank you! I’m so excited!
Good luck with everything Teigs!
Daphneeee thank you!!
OMG TEIGAN YAY!!! I can't believe I didn't know about this yet I'm so excited!! I'm so happy it's working out for you :hug: but then you've worked hard to make it happen :wub: proud of you!
WE ARE LITERALLY IN A GROUP CHAT CLAIREYYYYY. I got my exemption today too so now i can officially leave Australia! I just have to get a covid test 72 hiurd before i leave and then everuthing is sweeeet. Im really excited and cant wait to meet up with you! Itll happen this time for sure guaranteed!

WE ARE LITERALLY IN A GROUP CHAT CLAIREYYYYY. I got my exemption today too so now i can officially leave Australia! I just have to get a covid test 72 hiurd before i leave and then everuthing is sweeeet. Im really excited and cant wait to meet up with you! Itll happen this time for sure guaranteed!
If you mean Skype, I don't use Skype any more :cry: :cry: I started getting calls from some bot trying to grab my IP and I stopped using it

Omggg I'm so excited Teigs and so happy for you, that's amazing :hug: YES we will meet this time!! :party:

That's awesome!! Can't wait to see how your move goes :D

Hey guys!

Checking in to say hey! I haven't been around because things have been... hectic is not the word?? ahah, I don't know when I will be back, if at all for a while. I am working a lot, and I live where I work so they tend to call me in whenever they need me which seems to be like most days. It's hard to find time to come and chat and role play or even just to be online so I haven't been around a lot. Also the whole getting used to this weather is kind of nuts? I dunno.

It was actually really funny because when I arrived on the 21st May, it was really sunny and it was sunny for most of that first two weeks and there wasn't a cloud in sight, which made all my british friends super jealous and also hilariously annoyed because sun does not equal England apparently.

ANYWAY, just wanted to say hey, and to let you know if you wanna get in contact with me, probably best to use skype, or discord etc, because I can't guarantee I'm going to get a PM if you send it to me. I don't have email notifications on and I don't/can't check all that often.

See you on the flip side!

Teigs

Hi! How are ya?!

Still not dead! Just terrible at checking in apparently! I've moved around a little now - been from the cotswolds to London to Oxford and now a little more north. It's been absolutely exhausting - also I had COVID, what a time to be alive, amirite? Things are moving at a slow pace, I decided I didn't like Hospitality and so I've moved on from that, looking at getting back into Admin and Office work so maybe sometime soon, I might have some more time. Still not one hundred percent sure on activity or when I will be back - if I'll be back, but yanno how things go.

Being an adult is certainly hard and uprooting your life to move across the world has been an experience and a half. I've been late term diagnosed with Autism and now I have some appointments to make to see if I also have ADHD, and all of this has been happening in the last couple of months and it's only just hit 2022, so I guess we'll see where things go from here, eh?

Miss ya!
~Teigs

Hey Teigan!
It's always nice to see you check in. It sounds like life has been busy and a bit stressful, but it also sounds like you're getting through it all 💜 Take care, and I do hope you're able to re-join when you're able. ^_^

You are so close to my home!
Wish you all the best :)

TEIGS :hug:

It is great to see you. It sounds like a busy couple of years but I am so happy to hear (read?) from you again. It sounds like things have been a lot for you. I hope that everything is okay and organises itself out.
you know where to find me if you ever want a chat.

Sounds like you have a lot going on, good luck with it all!

So I may tentatively be back. I don't want to make any promises of course, but I've got a new character in the works with a lot of inspiration behind them so I'm definitely working towards it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back