Samantha
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Hi everyone!

I really should have posted this earlier, but I've been unexpectedly busy this past week, so I've been putting off being on HNZ, so sorry to anyone I have threads with!! And unfortunately I'll be really busy for the next week or two as well... x_x I'm starting a new job so I have quite a few training days to prepare for it, and straight after (literally 2 hours after one of the trainings finish haha) I'm going to go to Wellington for a few days with some of my friends, so I almost certainly won't have any time to be on HNZ :cry:

So yeah, just wanted to let you guys know in case I'm part of a thread I've forgotten about and you're wondering where I've disappeared off to, but I'll hopefully be back in a week or so!! ^_^

Congrats on the new job! Good luck with everything :wub:

Good luck with the new job & have fun on your trip! :party:

Have fun! Don't stress about missing out on HNZ, the site will be here when you get back! :hug:

Congratulations on the new job, and have fun in Wellington!!

Sounds like good but busy times. Best of luck with the training and have fun on your trip!

Thanks so much everyone for the kind messages!!! I spent a bit longer than I expected off HNZ but it was definitely good for me and I'm back now! Time to catch up on the hecticness of semester two starting... let's just hope I can still sign Skylar up for classes xD

If you need help or guidance doing any of that feel free to reach I'd point you in the right directions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back