Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hey!

Been trying not to post this since everyone can still see me lurking and replying.
However, I just need to give a heads up that I might be just lurking and not replying in the next few days. The family has an emergency and as the oldest sister, I take it as my responsibility to prepare all the documents needed as well as the formal letters to be addressed to different government agencies. We just really want this over with but with proper justice so I am trying my best to get all the typing done at work which I usually use for HNZ. I'll be around but the muse is not that as high as the past few weeks.

I'll tell you all about this when I get everything in order. After all, HNZ has been like my second home already. :wub:
Arle

Hope everything gets sorted out for you and your family soon, Arle! We'll be here whenever you have time again :wub:

Hope everything goes smoothly for you Arle!

Good luck with everything, Arle!

I hope everything works out the way you need it to! Take care!

Best of luck with everything Arle :hug:

Hello everyone.
Thank you so much for the love.
Everything is better with my sister's case now. My younger sister and I are trying our best to fight for our baby sister. So no problem there.

However, I seemed to be overwhelmed with work and life that it is slowly draining me mentally and emotionally. Until then, I am slowing down on replies unless it is lessons for Alexis and classes for Harlow. I can still plot but it'll take some time to reply. I am hoping it'll get better next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back