I don't know how to say Hi anymore

Khalanee Koa

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
So like er Hi? (Hahaha) :r

It's been what? 3? 4? 5 years? that I've been inactive. I'm kinda back! I've been so busy with college before and now starting a career takes my entire time. I got a job as a editorial assistant/writer for a publishing and I'm writing for lifestyle three magazines, so yeah. I came back for the reason of exercising my writing skill/s since it all began here. HNZ. Yes. Like because of HNZ I started to develop a love for writing, HNZ even inspired me to take up Journalism (Thank you Hogwarts Monthly for that). I know some might be happy that I'm back, some well might not be not. But it's okay, I'm here to make new friends and to practice writing. Although I will only have this one character active for now. I've also been in contact with some of you up to now and would like to catch up with the rest. I'm here for a fresh new start, something to take of my mind with work too.

So there! This is Mintzy, some may have known my other characters in past, like maybe Cosette Mayfair, Khione Hawthorne, Yerik Rhys Price, Lawrence "Enzo" Andrew Cavell, Mizelea Brooks and more. I used to handle Hogwarts Monthly with my student accounts before. I'd appreciate to have a chance to redeem myself through writing. Anyway, sorry for boring y'all. Hahaha. I've missed everyone bit of you! Hope to RP with y'all! ^_^

~Mintzy :mintzy:

Welcome back to HNZ, Mintzy. :) It sounds like life has been good to you!

If you have any questions about new features that you see, feel free to PM me. See you around!

Welcome back bro :hug: :wub:

Welcome back Mintzy. I remember Cosette and thats about it. :r

@Cyndi - Thank you! It kinda has. I will keep that in mind since I don't know about the new codes and stuff. :D

@Annaleise - Love you bro! :hug:

@Dan - Hey Dan! Is your Dan short for Daniel? Thanks! :)

@Sally - OMG SALLY! I'm so happy you're active on HNZ again! :woot: WE SHOULD TOTALLY RP AGAIN! ^_^ Also, remember Zac Kuang and Sui Chin Ying? :wub:

:o :o Mintzyyy! I don't think we ever RP'd but I remember you and your characters well!! :hug: :party: Welcome back!! Also, I love that you found your passion for writing here, and that you've taken it so far :o that's a really lovely story ^_^

See you around soon!!

Hi Mintzy! I'm waaay too new on this site to know you from before but I look forward to seeing you around! :D Welcome back!

Hey Mintzy! I'm Kaye! You wouldn't know me but I just wanted to say Hi. Welcome back to the board :wub:

Welcome back Mintzy! Good to have you back with us!

@Claire :hug: I think we may have RPed once, it was with Rue back then. :r Also, graphics and spam before. Thank you! ^_^

@Lovi- Thanks!

@Dapne -Hi Daphne! Thank you! ^_^

@Kaye - Thank you Kaye! ^_^

@Emzies - Thanks Emzies!

Khalanee Koa said:
@Cyndi - Thank you! It kinda has. I will keep that in mind since I don't know about the new codes and stuff. :D

@Annaleise - Love you bro! :hug:

@Dan - Hey Dan! Is your Dan short for Daniel? Thanks! :)

@Sally - OMG SALLY! I'm so happy you're active on HNZ again! :woot: WE SHOULD TOTALLY RP AGAIN! ^_^ Also, remember Zac Kuang and Sui Chin Ying? :wub:
Of course :D

Love your new character btw.

welcome back Mknty!!! I don't think we ever role played but I'd love to start! Always good to see a seasoned veteran return!!

@Dan - I think remember you more by your character who was sorted in Slytherin. You even used Logan Lerman as his pb one time. :r

@Kaitlyn- Thanks! Good to see Prof. Kalif again. :)

@Nichole - I've seen Nicole and Cole here on HNZ before, first time seeing Nichole with an H. :p Thank you! ^_^

If you're that Cole, then yeah I remember you. ^_^

Welcome back Mintzy! You don't know me, I only joined in 2015, but I'll be happy to plot with you sometime :hug:

@Daniel Replied at your message! Thank you! ^_^ I was inactive during 2015. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back