HUBRIS

Lovely!

Jenna x Giselle: Sounds like this could work than! I am excited. She is very girly also so perhaps they can meet somewhere in the student lounge or at the Slytherin table reading an fashion magazine or whatever?

Kahurangi & Crystal: Amazing! I can open this after the house meeting is posted?

Maria x Lauren: Understand! I can send you some by an PM. We can do this later on.

Hester & Harper: Outside sounds perfect! I love all of those ideas aahhhh could you start this one?

Jenna & Celia: Ohhhhhh I absolutely love that! :wub: I can start something for the two of them once I get around to Jenna's next turn if you like?

Maggi & Weston: Arts room sounds perfect! Maggi would definitely be glad for any accompaniment even if it's a bit chaotic :p I can start this one too if you like!

That all sounds good to me! I'll let you know when Hester/Harper is up ^_^

Aw yesss thank you for starting! :wub: (I'm assuming you meant a soccer ball, not American football or NZ footy? If I need to edit my post let me know :p)

Yes, I meant soccer :p I googled "Do they call it soccer or football in New Zealand?" way back when I first made Harper, and I listened to the wrong internet person (and only discovered I got it wrong like a month ago). But it's too late now, and I have to commit xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back