How many plots do I want? ...Yes.

But what can I add to my list? xD

Last edited:
Heyo we could try Goldie and both of your first years. Obviously her and Artemis will share a dorm so instant connection. I don’t really know how they’d interact because Goldie is a bit of a WIP. She’s pretty nervous though and so maybe if Artemis is the first person she’d meet in their dorm she’d like have her as her comfort person or on the other hand maybe Artemis could think Goldie is mean because she’s so quiet when really she just is more of a listener.

As far as Dante is concerned, Marigold was primarily raised without magic (well… minimal anyway) so they would have completely different understandings of the world. She’s pretty awkward too so either they could be very very awkward together and have zero relationship or they could be the same kind of awkward and get one another and form a friendship.

Let me know your thoughts!

Heyo we could try Goldie and both of your first years. Obviously her and Artemis will share a dorm so instant connection. I don’t really know how they’d interact because Goldie is a bit of a WIP. She’s pretty nervous though and so maybe if Artemis is the first person she’d meet in their dorm she’d like have her as her comfort person or on the other hand maybe Artemis could think Goldie is mean because she’s so quiet when really she just is more of a listener.

As far as Dante is concerned, Marigold was primarily raised without magic (well… minimal anyway) so they would have completely different understandings of the world. She’s pretty awkward too so either they could be very very awkward together and have zero relationship or they could be the same kind of awkward and get one another and form a friendship.

Well, for Artie x Goldie, Goldie being quiet won't make her think that she is mean. Artie had to have a water balloon thrown at her before she decided that the thrower was mean. The first person Artie meets in her dorm is Atlanta, but Artie will make friends with everything that moves so long as they are not bullies. xD She can get a little feisty with bullies: see Ewan covered in paint.

For Dante x Goldie, he would be more likely to be mean to her for not knowing magic than anything else. He is generally awkward with a group of more than one person but overall he is hard to deal with. Can't say for sure how he will do because he is more of a mystery than Artie, but yeah, always down to explore characters. I think right now, his only RP is with the HG, and he is up in a tree, and won't come down.

Goldie x Artie: Maybe if Artemis is forceful about the friendship then because Goldie is a bit nervous around new people.
Goldie x Dante: She did know magic, it just wasn't very commonly used because her mom wouldn't be sure if any of her kids would be muggles or not and didn't want to make them feel badly later by relying on it. Still though if he teased her she'd probably let it happen but wait to exact her revenge at a later time when it could be worse and she knew more than 'Lumos' lol

Goldie x Artie: Maybe if Artemis is forceful about the friendship then because Goldie is a bit nervous around new people.
Goldie x Dante: She did know magic, it just wasn't very commonly used because her mom wouldn't be sure if any of her kids would be muggles or not and didn't want to make them feel badly later by relying on it. Still though if he teased her she'd probably let it happen but wait to exact her revenge at a later time when it could be worse and she knew more than 'Lumos' lol
I don't know for sure if Artie will be forceful, but what's the worst that can happen? xD
Love the idea of someone coming after Dante if I am being honest. The only downside is that over the last several days, I started over 30 topics so I'm not keen on starting any immediately. In a few days I likely can, so if you have the energy, you can start a topic and I can reply to it. Depends on how eager you are for these two.

Hey Kaitlyn :D

I know we had a roleplay going for Killian and Ignacio that I didn't keep up with, I'm sorry :( BUT I am here now and I would still like Killian and Ignacio to end up as friends and workout buddies. It might be a bit silly to start a new RP of the same situation with Killian working out like before, so maybe we could have Ignacio and Killian meet up at some other part of Hogwarts/the grounds or the staff room? or if we wanted to skip them getting acquainted we could flash forward and have Killian and Ignacio on a run together, and Ignacio is really out of breath and unable to keep up? I imagine Killian with his height runs much faster. We could fill in the blank that they agreed to work out in the past rp?

Hey Kaitlyn :D

I know we had a roleplay going for Killian and Ignacio that I didn't keep up with, I'm sorry :( BUT I am here now and I would still like Killian and Ignacio to end up as friends and workout buddies. It might be a bit silly to start a new RP of the same situation with Killian working out like before, so maybe we could have Ignacio and Killian meet up at some other part of Hogwarts/the grounds or the staff room? or if we wanted to skip them getting acquainted we could flash forward and have Killian and Ignacio on a run together, and Ignacio is really out of breath and unable to keep up? I imagine Killian with his height runs much faster. We could fill in the blank that they agreed to work out in the past rp?

Probably do a flash forward. Killian will be more on edge with one of his brothers hanging around NZ now. Although I'm laughing because Killian would be so annoyed with going for a run, and constantly stopping for someone else to catch up xD When he goes hiking with his gf he carries her because she's slower. Killian needs something to do when he is not teaching his few classes so always down for another thread with him.

Probably do a flash forward. Killian will be more on edge with one of his brothers hanging around NZ now. Although I'm laughing because Killian would be so annoyed with going for a run, and constantly stopping for someone else to catch up xD When he goes hiking with his gf he carries her because she's slower. Killian needs something to do when he is not teaching his few classes so always down for another thread with him.
Sounds like a plan then! I will add this to my list and PM you the link once posted. Will probably set it in the great lawn :D

Heyyy here's the link for the rp with Killian and Ignacio! https://hogwarts.nz/threads/going-for-a-run.117053/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back