Home for Christmas

Robert smiled, glad she thought so. "She can get a little overprotected though. Listen, what do you want to do tomorow?" he asked. They had a whole day to explore anything mugglish, and he wondered what she would want to know.

Larissa shrugged.
She had no idea what she wanted to except for Christmas day.
"Anything," Larissa said happily, "We could go.. Shopping? For Christmas presents." She grinned, thinking about what she'd get Robert.

(btw u can control ma famille :p )

Robert laughed as she managed to bring the convo back to presents. "Alright, if that's what you want" he smiled and yawned again. He leant back in the chair and hugged Laris, looking up into the sky. "2 days to go!" he said, trying to sound excited, although he was too tired at the moment.

((Cool, thanks :D ))

Larissa began to doze off into a deep and happy sleep. The warmth from Robert like a bedsheet.
Her eyelids dropped, her head tilted towards Robert.
Larissa was excited about Christmas- just too tired at the moment.

((Whenever we put in a [ hr ] - line, that means end of that particular part :p ))

(lol ok..now what? we wake up? when? does someone come get us or do we wake in night or morning lol.)

Larissa awoke the next morning.
She hardly remembered walking back up from the garden, changing into her pyjamas and getting into the bed that had been made up for her in Emily's bedroom.
For a moment, Larissa wondered what had woken her:
Mrs. Kain was hoovering downstairs, the twins sounded like they were ripping barbies head off a couple of feet away, Mr. Kain was telling Alex off for something and Emily was playing terrible muggle music.
Larissa groaned and sat up.
She looked over at the clock and swore loudly. 8am. 8 in the morning and everyone was already going nuts!
Larissa lay back down and pushed a pillow over her ears.
Suddenly, she felt a tapping on her back. She pulled the pillow from her face and saw Emily beaming down at her.
"Come on, lazybones," she said cheerily, "you'll want to get dressed- Lover boy's already up."
Larissa pulled herself from the bed and walked stiffly towards her luggage where she began to rummage.
15 minutes later and Larissa was dressed, she'd brushed her teeth and everything thanks to Emily's 'routine'.
Larissa stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen where she saw Robert. "Hello," She yawned, "What's for breakfast?"

(lol)

Robert was awake by 7:30 and went downstairs to find Alex trying to pummel Sophie in the sofa. "Alex!" he shouted, shoving him out the way. After a few minutes their mum came in a rescued Sophie, and broken up the fight. Luckily for Robert it wasn't him who got told off for two reasons. Alex started it, and Alex had given him a dead arm (lol).
Half and hour later, Robert was still grumpy but smiled as Larissa came into the room. "Hey. Choose your pick" he said leading her into the kitchen were rows of cereal, bread and a toaster, and some fruits and drink stood. "Especially for us" he grinned. He whispered, "The other's aren't allowed in the kitchen while we're here" he clapped his hands as if this was something special, which to him, it was. Normally it was a cufuffle trying to get anywhere. "Have you met Jack yet?" Robert said simply, staring over Larissa shoulder and shuddering. He was stilling in his high-chair covered in a yellowly greeny slop. "Yeah, he's messy with his breakfast" he said looking away trying not to put her off. "Ive already had mine by the way, but help yourself" he smiled, and sat down at the table. He started to watch her until he realized he better not, and looked away. He didn't know if she was self-conscious.

(hehe)

((You roleplay Robert quite a bit like Edward Cullen- did you know that?))

Larissa looked over at Jack. The splatters were quite disgusting.
She sat down at the table with a bowl of cereal a few minutes later and began to eat.
She could feel Robert's eyes burning into her for a few minutes.
"So.. um.." Larissa fished around for a subject, "How did you sleep?"

(actualy yes thats who hes based on :p )

Robert laughed, "as if i were under the stars" he replyed. "How about you?"he asked back.

(sz bt short post)

((I knew it!))

"Fine." Larissa answered.
She flicked back her soft blonde hair and smiled.

((.. No, I will PM my thoughts.))

((im still waiting))

Robert smiled, "Good. By the way we'll go into town if you like." he said. He edged closer to her and spoke very quietly. "Also, you know about the whole eye colour changing thing. Would you, could you, is it possible not to do that in public. It might, you know, cause something" he mention not really knowing how to put it simply.

Larissa stared for a moment.
"I can't help it." She protested, "If I like something my eyes are more blue, if I don't, they are cold and grey."
And through her anger at Robert for this comment, she still had blue eyes for him.

"It alright, i was just asking" he reassurred her grinning before giving her a quick kiss and standing up. "I'll be back in a moment" he said, and drifted out of the kitchen.

(hel come bk ina sec lol)

Larissa sat there grumpily.
Alex walked in the kitchen then back out then in again.
"Hello," He said, walking to the table where Larissa sat alone.
"Had an arguement?" Alex had almost a kind look to his face now. "No," Larissa said, "Just a mere 'technicality."
Alex smiled at her, Larissa's eyes turned blue.

(u said they already were blue? lol)

Robert came back in the room and glared at Alex. He still hadn't got over that yet. He watched in silence as Alex sat there, pretending to be interested in what was happening, and having no intention of moving. Robert went over to the sink, and filled up a glass of water. "Dad's looking for you" he said to Alex, hoping he would fall for it.

Larissa wanted to break eye contact but Alex continued it.
"No he isn't." Alex said, not even blinking.
Larissa wasn't sure what to think- She hadn't switched it on.. Not intentionally.. Had she?

((They went grey then back to blue. And, what's all this "He still hadn't got over that yet." ? What's going on here then?))

(stop it. i say he has :p i have more control. and yeah if u read the post wen rob wakes up ull see)

Robert was aware Alex had locked eyes with Larissa. Robert knew just just could say one word that would break it, however he growled at Alex first. "Rhianne" he said, before making a sharp exit for the time being.

(yes hel prob b bk ina sec agen hehe..ill b alex 4 mo)

((Lol, again?!))

Larissa blinked at this, fury overcoming her.
Her eyes became their silver grey once more and she looked away from Alex.

Yeah..becuase of who he is he can get angry easily.

Alex watched as his peeved little brother stormed out and inside he laughed at him. "What was that about?" he asked Larissa.

oops lol meant 4 that 2 b rob ^ hehe 4gt 2 lg out

"No idea." She said, not 100 percent sure.
Mr. Kain walked into the kitchen, buttered a piece of toast and walked back out again.
Larissa took this in her stride.
Sophie ran into the room, smashing Barbie's head against the walls and jamming her in the toaster.
Larissa laughed.

lol

Robert hung around in the doorway after nearly crashing in soph on her way out. Ignoring his brother, he called quietly for Larissa and beckoned her.

Larissa walked towards Robert like an obediant dog, not even casting a look back at Alex.
"Hmm?" She asked quietly, watching the mayhem nearby as Kate and Sophie began fighting over the Barbie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back