Home for Christmas

((Lol))

Larissa smiled. She'd gotten away with it. She took the book back from Robert, "where's the desk to pay?" She asked.

(graw....relationship is based on trust..the longer lissy leaves it the more it will hurt him :p )

Robert went downstairs and nudged her in the right direction. "Just over there" he added. He waited for her by the door.

((It's building up for something big in the future, and trust me, it will be fun :D ))

Larissa walked to the desk and plonked the book on to it.
The man who sat there raised his eyebrows at her. He held his hand out for the money, Larissa just handed over a few notes and the man handed back some change and the book.
As Larissa walked away, she heard the man saying to another nearby, "Ha comprato il libro, la guarda molto attentamente."
Larissa couldn't speak Italian and so ignored this.
She caught up to Robert and put and arm round his waist as they walked from the shop.

Robert listened to the man at the counter and frowned however didn't persist. He put his own arm back round Laris when she joined him again and left the shop. "Now where? It's only half 10 but we could get something to eat if you want? Or a hot drink? It's freezing out here, even for me" he grinned.

Larissa smiled. "Let's go get something hot to drink. Know any good places?" She looked around for a cafe or restaurant.

Robert smiled smugly "Of cource". He led her into a bright white shop, and offered her a seat away from the drafty door. "They pretty much have anything to eat or drink here. I'm going to have a bubbles hot chocolate" he smiled, "how about you? By the way unlike in the three broomsticks, the waitresses come to you" he added.

Larissa raised her eyebrows. "Muggles are starting to sound lazy," she said as a tall brunette with a short dress and a notepad walked towards them. "What can I get you?" She said with an Italian accent.
"Er.." Larissa looked over at Robert for help. She didn't know muggle drinks.

Robert handed her the table menu which was complete with pictures. While Laris was choosing, Robert helped her out by keeping the waitress talking about the new store down the road, in Italian. When Laris knew eventually what she wanted, he added his choice to the list and grinned. "Always works" he smiled.

Larissa smiled at Robert.
"Good thing I have you here." She looked deep into his eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
A few minutes later the waitress returned with Larissa and Robert's orders.
Larissa thanked the waitress and took her bubbling hot chocolate.
She sipped it lightly from the white mug and smiled as it warmed her stomach. "Mmm.." She said, enjoying the warmth, "Tastes great."

Robert smiled and ignored the poke he recieved in the page from an old woman. "Biein sin vac" she was mumbling. Robert translated rolling his eyes whispering, "Old batty says we're crazy" he smiled. "Well she can talk" he said giving her a quick kiss back. "Don't worry, not many can understand English here, im just special" he grinned. When their drinks arrived he thanked the waitress and took a sip. "you bet it is" he agreed.

Larissa giggled at Robert's behaviour towards the old woman.
She sipped deeply from her mug and drained the last few dregs of chocolate.
"I need to get you a christmas present," Larissa said, grinning at Robert.

Robert smiled and drank some of his own drink. "You know you really don't" he raised one eyebrow.

(brb)

Larissa smiled again, "I really do." She said as the waitress collected their mugs and walked back off to the kitchens.
"Now," Larissa said seriously but with a smile, "What sort of thing would you like? A book? Something muggle?"

Robert shook his head but smiled, "Eurgh, ive had enough muggle stuff to last a life time" he said. "Although i suppose, we could go shopping again when we get back to Ho..school. Then we can look for ma..special stuff" he grinned choosing his words carfully as the waitress was in earshot. And so was the old woman

(XD)

Larissa smiled. "I'm still getting you something in time for christmas." She said and she meant it. "Even if it's microscopically small." She giggled.
The old woman stared over at her and made a rude hand gesture, Larissa burst into fits of laughter and they left the shop.
Larissa headed straight for a shop that looked distinctly like a chemist.

On entering the shop, Larissa immediately noticed all the different forms of muggle medicines.
She walked close to one bottle of purple ooze, picked it up and read the label.
"Throatsoothe, Works in five minutes." Larissa snorted. Five minutes would be a long time to wait.
She reached out for another bottle, this one had blue liquid in. "Mouth Wash.." She thought for a moment..
Would Robert like mouth wash for christmas? No, she decided and placed the bottle back on the shelf.
She spotted a random rack in the middle of the shop; Multi-coloured socks hung from hooks.
Perfect. Larissa smiled to herself as she picked out a large pair, checked Robert hadn't seen and bought them.
They left the shop and somehow, which surprised Larissa, it was already 11:45.

(lololol)

Robert wandered into the chemist and was distracted by a small shelf of reading glasses. He spent the next few minutes trying on pairs that were far too big for him. He caught a look from a passer by and decided he better leave. "You ready Laris?" he called heading for the door. "Now where" he grinned, this time not asking about the bag she had with her.

"Maybe we should head back to yours.. Wait a minute." She thought suddenly, "How many days until Christmas?"
Larissa squeeled, "One! Just the rest of today and then tommorow and then.." The excitement was slowly building.

Robert laughed with her enthusiasm, "Ye, it's christmas eve. Are you putting up your stocking tonight? By the way, we can stay up late in my room if you like, i mean, as long as you went back around middnight to Emily's, could could stay "round mine" for a bit" he said, putting that in brackets as if he were talking about a house. It would be fun, chatting in the dark. He could honestly say he was no expert at sleepovers, and sure he would have his own sleeping bag even though it was his room, could be fun.

Larissa smiled.
"Great" she said pleased.
They made their way back to the house. On the way they had stopped off to watch a street mime.
Larissa had thought it rather fascinating.
When they reached the house, it was getting late. Clouds blocking out the sunlight.
Larissa shook slightly with cold and they were welcomed back into the house as though they had been away a long time.
Sitting round the dinner table was a pleasant experience.
Spaghetti Bolignaise was on the menu and Larissa sat slurping hers up like big worms.
"..Of course, on my first date I was blushing too much.." Mrs. Kain was talking about relationships.

(lol)

The street mime had consisted of puppets and Robert filling in gaps (lol)
When they got back, dinner was waiting for them again, and Robert realized how hungry he was. "Spag Bol" he smiled and walked into the kitchen. Not even Alex successfully ruined his mood right now. He sat down next to Laris and started twirling repeatedly. "Mum, we really don't need to know" he said, refurring to the rest of the boys on the table. Yeah so girls might find this interesting, but Robert started talking to his dad about wood.

(oo wood..how interesting XD)

((PMSL!))

Larissa grinned at Robert.
Mrs. Kain recounted how she had tripped over in front of her first crush and yet he'd still asked her out.
She then moved onto the stickier subject of ((Glue!)) witches and wizards.
"How is school going?" She asked, carefully twisting her fork into the spag bol.
Larissa had no idea what to say. "It's ok." Seemed like a fine answer to her.
Mrs. Kain nodded and turned to Robert, "Teachers treating you alright? No detentions?" Her eyes swept suspisiously over Larissa.

:)P)

when the subject of school popped up, his mum had his attention again. "Um, yeah," he glanced at Larissa. "It's great. No, we haven't been in trouble yet if that's what you're asking" he smiled. "The second semester starts next week. I didn't attened any lessons in the last one" he said without thinking. He knew his parents would be angry for that so he tried to make it up quickly. "But i am this time. Arn't Danielle and Penelope meant to be staying?" he asked his mum. Her eyes looked to him, "They're arriving later. I heard you met Dani earlier" she turned back to Laris now.

"What about you? Have you been attending lessons?" Mrs. Kain tried to look cold towards Larissa but her eyes said otherwise.
"Yes," Larissa said, not caring what Mrs. Kain thought of her, "All of them. We've just had our exams.." She faded away as Mrs. Kain turned to Robert.
"What did you get, Robert?" She asked firmly.

(whos speaking? lol)

Robert wasnt sure, "Oh, yeah, um i dont know actually they didnt tell me" he said quietly. He took a quick drink, and smiled at Larissa. "Mum, do we have any films we could watch later?" he asked and quickly finished up his dinner. Sophie made a ccooee noise across the table and Robert looked up at her desperate to chuck whatever was nearest at her.

((ya mumma :D ))

Larissa smiled.
"Well.. We have that new James Bond, I don't know if Larissa would be interested in that?" Mrs. Kain said thoughtfully.
"Never heard of it." Larissa smiled. "What d'you think, Robert?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back