Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert was just about packed now, and decided to go and check up on Laris. He came out of the Griffindor common room and headed towards the dungeons after sending an owl to get their things to the Hogwarts Express. It would make life easier for them if there luggage arrived at home. He waited outside the Slytherin common room and waited for Larissa.

Outside it was only just becoming light.
Larissa had a window open to wake her up and she was nearly finished packing her bags.
Larissa looked over at the neighbouring beds; Hoshi was fast asleep, hair in neat bunches, the other girl, who Larissa had never spoken to, was fast asleep the other side.
She quickly scribbled a christmas card:
xmas-card-04.jpg

Hoshi said:
Happy Christmas, sorry I couldn't hang about but Robert and I are leaving on a plane.. I've never been on one.
Hope everything goes well for you,
Lissy x
Larissa popped her quill away and walked to the dormitory door, heaving her luggage behind her.
Eventually, Larissa reached the common room door and said goodbye to the few early birds sitting by the fire.

Throwing her bag out first, Larissa jumped slightly when she saw saw Robert standing there, waiting for her.
"Helllo," She smiled.

Robert turned to smile when he heard Larissa's voice. "Hey." he went over and hugged her. "You all ready?" he asked. He glanced down to her luggage, "I'll get an owl on that. Leave it in your common room" he said smiling. They had 35 minutes before the Express left, giving them enough time to get there. Then they would take a half hour trip out of the wizardry grounds and to a nearby airport where they would spend two and half hours in the air.
He thought about introducing Laris to his family, and he just smiled at the thought.

Larissa groaned and hauled her bags back into the common room and asking a prefect to keep an eye on them.
"Right then," She said, returning to Robert, "Where do we need to go now?"

Robert waited as she sent her luggage back, and grinned slightly. "Right, first the owlery. Let my family know we're leaving, and that you're stuff needs collecting. It won't take long. Promise" he smiled and took her hand. He led her to the owlery as he said, and took some paper.
23rd December

Dear Mum, Dad, Ali, Em, Soph, Kate and Jake
Larissa and I are on our way. We're just leaving now.
Hopfully we will see you all in a few hours!
From
Robert and Larissa

he straightened up and smiled again at larissa and he added her name on the end. "Easy" he said, attaching it to an owl. "No for the second one." he started writing again, his handwriting not too neat, but readable.
Hogwarts Staff & Wizarding Community Officers

Name: Larissa Sedgwick
Item(s): Holiday Luggage
From Location: Slytherin common room
To Location: 23 Asron Road. Benlio. Itatly.

He attached this letter to a different sort of owl, one that carried letters around the school, and turned back to Larissa.
"All done" he smiled. "Do you want or need to go anywere before we go to the train?" he asked, holding the owlery door open for her.

"Well.." Larissa cast a look over at the forbidden forest but shook her head, "No, don't need to go anywhere." She smiled at Robert. "By the way," She said, taking his hand in hers, "What would you like for christmas?"

Robert laughed slightly when she asked him what he wanted for christmas. "Well. I'm not too sure to be honest. As long as you're with me over it i don't care" he said slowly, trying to show her he wasn't embarrassed. "How about you?" he asked back.

"I'm not too fussed about presents," Larissa said and now she came to think about it, she realised what every christmas so far had lacked, "My mother normally gives some really expensive thing.. But I don't care about presents, I just want to enjoy christmas." Larissa stared into Robert's eyes for a moment and thought about kissing him before she snapped out of it.
"I'm er.. Let's go." She smiled at Robert, though she pretended it was a smile of embaressment rather than letting him know how happy she was to be spending christmas with him.

They had left the school by now (woah we walk uber fast xD) and were walking down towards the station. "I agree with you" he (er..agreed? lol) "Oh, by the way you have a choice" he said, "You can ether share a room with Emily, me, or Sophie and Kate" he asked, "It's your choice"

((Lol))

Larissa stared at Robert for a moment, "And your mum would be ok with you having a girl sleeping in your bedroom?" Larissa shook her head- Her mum would kill her, "No, I think I'll share with.. erm.. How old is Emily?" She asked, her memory still terrible.

Robert laughed, "Well, she only agreed because at the moment i'm the only person you know" he replied. "Emily is 13" he added.

"Ah," Larissa said, pleased she was a bit older, "Do you think she'd mind if I shared with her? Only.. my mum's a bit funny about sleeping arangements"

Robert tried not to laugh so smiled instead. "Sure you can. She won't mind at all. She'd like another girl around her. Soph and Kate drive her crazy!" he laughed that time.

(btw change the bit where i said 2 and half hours to 15 :p )

((Lol))

Larissa stood and waited for the express to arrive and it did.
She walked on board, keeping hold of Robert's hand so as not to lose him in the hustle and bustle.

(LOL)

They caught the train and hunted for an empty compartment. There were quite a few people going home over the holidays, so they would have to settle with a compartment that already had two girls sitting by the window in it. Robert looked to Larissa and gave her a look as if to say, We won't be here long, don't worry and went in. "Hi" he said to the girls. He would ignore them but found it rude to ignore them complete, they were here first. "You don't mind if we join you do you?" he asked, giving them a grateful smile before going in.

As Larissa walked in, she glared at one of the girls. The girl had smiled at Robert and begun to flutter her eyelashes.
"I wouldn't bother," Larissa whispered to the girl as she sat near her, "I'm part-veela."

The rest of the journey was enjoyable.
The two girls began chatting about presents they wanted and Larissa rolled her eyes at Robert in a Oh for goodness sake! sort of way.

(lol!)

Robert was used to trains. It was the plane he'd only been on once before he was worried about. He smiled to Laris and didn't notice one of the girls kept looking at him.
It wasn't long before the train came to a stop, and Robert nudged Laris, "We get off here" he announced, and stood up and stretched his legs.

Larissa stood up and stretched up high.
They walked off of the train and through to the main station where muggles were giving Larissa a strange look.
A small boy pointed up at her as he passed. Didn't she look muggle enough? What was it?
Larissa suddenly realised her eyes might have been changing from blue to grey.
Larissa held on to Robert's arm and said in casual tones.
"How do we get to the airport?"

Robert was aware muggles kept looking at Larissa, and he glanced to see her eyes changed colour. (hey! thats libbys talent! :mad: ) "Don't worry. Just follow me" he replied. He tried hard to remember the way he'd come before, at the time, he had been on his own. "There" he pointed through a gap in the houses to an airport sign, and you could also now here them.

They made there way through the crowds of people, and finally managed to get into the airport. Robert took Larissa over to long queue, where they would have to wait. He noticed customers luggage was being taken and checked and wondered what they'd say when he said he didn't have any. He hadn't thought of that.

Larissa looked up at Robert's nervous face. Something was wrong.
She'd asked her friends about airports so she knew what to expect. Now Robert looked worried. it wasn't a good sign.
"What is it?" Larissa whispered to Robert, "What's wrong?"

Robert didn't take his eyes of the puzzling question but talked to Laris. "What do we tell them when they find we have no luggage? How about we don't have any because we're meeting our family when we get off?" he asked, keeping very much to the truth. His eyes scanned the whole airport. It was huge and made mostly of glass. metal and carpet. He kept his arm close so he didn't loose Larissa.

"Well.." Larissa said, wondering what sort of things muggles believed, "I suppose if worse comes to worse I could..." She smiled at Robert, "Turn on the charm?"

Robert grinned, and hugged her. He knew it wouldn't work but he loved her for trying. "C'mon" They moved down the line and were searched. Robert tried not to cringe, and found they were out of it before they knew it, and were heading through the corridor that connected to the plane.

The only thing Larissa had that the searchers shared puzzled looks over was her wand.
She grinned and her eyes began to twinkle.
Her wand was handed back and the searchers began to argue between themselves who would be a better husband for Larissa.
She giggled and eventually found herself sitting on the plane next to Robert.
"So.." She said, pushing any buttons she found, "How do these things fly?"

Robert was sat down, and he enjoyed the quick breeze bursted through the small hole in the back of the chair in front. He laughed and turned to Larissa. "Becarful what you press. Don't press this unless there's an emergancy" he said, tapping a red button above them. "They use the air and wind, and position its in to move streamline through. Something like that" he grinned. He wasn't sure himself, he just wanted to be out of there as soon as possible. Luckily for him, Larissa was next to the window. He leant back in his sseat comfortably. "You'd better get used to this, we have fifteen hours ahead of us" he yawned.

The plane began to take off and Robert had his eyes closed. He knew he had to do this again but for now it was bad enough. When they were safly in the air, Robert removed his seat belt and opened his eyes again. "We're on our way" he smiled. A woman with short spikey brunette hair walked past with a trolley, and Robert took his time looking over what they had to offer before deciding he actually didn't want anything. "How about you Laris?" he asked.

(lol...work on that! i expect a nice long posted reply xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back