Home for Christmas

He looked around breifly before deciding there was no point going anywhere else. "Sorry. I'm sorry for acting like a jerk who's getting jealous and who tried to get you back by hurting you" he said quickly trying to get it over and done with.

Something deep inside Larissa stirred. It was pleased that Robert was upset. Larissa hushed it mentally before she spoke, "It's alright," She began but the monster growled.
Mrs. Kain was walking backwards along the the hall outside and was intending to back into the Kitchen.
Larissa pulled Robert to a side as Mrs. Kain reversed through the doorway, a tray in her hands.
"Just cleaning," She said cheerfully, "Let me know when you're going out." She beamed at Larissa who suddenly became aware she was still holding Robert's hand and released it.
Mrs. Kain began scrubbing at the tray in the sink. Alex stood up, grinned nastily at Robert and walked from the kitchen to the living room.

(cheers. pleased im upset? and i love you too :p )

Robert was pulled to the side a sighed as his mum came past. "Will do" he said, before letting go of Larissa hand and heading into the kitchen, piicking up jack, and wandered upstairs with him.

Upstairs Robert wiped jacks face so he wasn't covered in slop, then took him to his room to relax.

((I'm sorry but I don't think I can continue RP tonight.))

Robert just glared at his brother, before proceeding back into the kitchen to collect Jack. He carried him upstairs and sat him in the sink, wiping his face to get off all the goo. When Jack was clean again, Robert dressed him in new clothes and took him to his room. He sat on his bed and watched silently as his brother crawled around on the floor and trying to read a book upside down.

Larissa joined Robert in the room.
Mrs. Kain bustled in the moment Larissa was going to speak.
"Oh, hello, dears," She said cheerily, "Now, you two had better head off to the shops before it's too late, they shut at one today!" She seemed all of a pannick. Emily walked by, having heard her mother's words, "It's only 10, mum, relax!" and she continued walking on. Mrs. Kain almost scowled but turned back to Larissa and gave her a veela-like twinkling smile.
"Off you pop, then" she said, shooing Robert and Larissa downstairs to the front door, picking up Jack on the way.

(ehy she cant control everything you know...)

Robert just "humphed" at his mum and went downstairs. He was shoved out the door with Larissa and he put in hands in his pockets. "Come on then" he said, heading back down the path. He would have to show her the way into town.

((What do you mean?))

They walked for what felt like hours. The awkward silence wasn't helping at all.
"Sorry," Larissa muttered under her breath as they walked deeper into the town, "I'll go back home if you don't want me."
She hoped above all hope that he'd say he wanted her.

(dw)

Robert kept walking and turned to look at her when she said she'd go home. He turned back to the pavement and shut his eyes for a moment, relaxing his face. "You haven't done anything. It's Alex" he said. "Of cource i want you" he looked back at her.

Larissa gave a weak smile.
"I just feel.. I'm splitting up your family." She sighed audibly and looked around for the nearest shop. One was a book store.

Robert stopped walking and turned to face her properly. "You're not" he said seriously, looking into her eyes. "I'm sorry hunny" he said, and gave her a long hug. "Come on, we have a full day out together" he smiled, "were do you want to go first?" he asked, taking her hand.

Larissa instantly looked towards the bookshop. Something made her want to go inside.
She nodded over to it, "Can we go in there?" She asked, pointing unessarily.

Roberts eyes followed her hand. "Sure!" he smiled, and led her over there. Inside the shop, which was quite small although also had an upstairs, Robert saw someone already that he knew in there. "Danielle!" he cried, and ran over to hug the tall brunette. "Where are you staying? I thought you were with us?" he asked quickly. He turned back to Larissa and begonned her. "Larissa this is Danielle my cousin i was talking about. Dani, this is Larissa, my girlfriend" he grinned winking at her. Dani gave her a pleasant smile, "I've heard alot about you too Larissa." she smiled breify, trying to nudge him away from her. She was busy catching up with her third year homework for the next semester. "I'll see you later guys" she promised, and headed upstairs before he could bother her again. Robert turned to Laris, "I'll wait over there alright" he smiled, and started towards the back of the shop which had books on music.

Larissa smiled and saw Robert off.
She turned her attention to a nearby bookshelf.
This was a muggle book shop, but...
Larissa extended a hand towards the shelf labelled 'Fantasy' and pulled a book from it.
This book was full of dark magic, it was real. Nothing muggle about it.
Larissa gasped. How could such a thing get into a muggle book shop?
Now she had to make a huge decision, one that would affect her future.
She clutched the book tightly and walked upstairs to find Robert.

Robert turned when he heard footsteps behind him. "You alright?" he asked, noticing she had a book in her hands. "What's that? Or arn't i aloud to know?" he asked smiling at her.

"Oh," Larissa said, acting casual and dismissing his question with a wave of her hand, "Just a silly muggle book of made up spells, thought it'd be good for a laugh." She smiled at him and pretended to be interested in what he was doing, "You found anything you like?" She asked kindly.

Robert shook his head, "Not partularly" he said. "Oo lets see" he asked. Made-up spells? He used to read something like that when he was little, now knowing what they were really like would make him laugh.

Larissa prayed as she handed over the book that Robert would think they were made-up. She pleaded with fait and shut her eyes tight.
She tried to smile with her eyes shut, her head aching with worry.

(what is it really? a book on..?)

Robert took the book and look at Larissa. "This isn't full of made up spells. These are real" his voice had turned into a whisper. "Laris..were you going to.." he didn't continue, but hoped she knew what he was getting at. Had she been planning on testing them out? Why else would she have been going to buy it?

"They're not," She said, fear stricken, "At least.. I don't think they are.." She lied but she sounded so innocent.
"Was I going to what?" Larissa asked, trying to avoid being snappy.

"Larissa you know as well as i do these are real if not better!" he said handing her the book back. "Why were you buying this if you wern't going to try them?" he asked his voice still low.

Larissa sighed. "I like to learn about the dangers out there- what spells could be used against me. They normally explain the counter-curse to a spell in the same book.. I just thought... I KNOW there is something out there, lurking.. Trying to be human and failing horribly. Something just.. An energy that wants to destroy. It posesses people."

((Sorry I took long to answer- Was busy falling UP stairs :D))

Robert couldn't help but agree with that. He put his arms round Larissa's waist, "You and your possed dude" he grinned and kissed her. He was glad she was on the lookout, although he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

(hehe, this is diffcult, pretending i dont know lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back