Home for Christmas

"Sure." Larissa smiled.
Mrs. Kain whizzed through to the front door and squeezed Larissa. "Have fun," She said motherly, patting Larissa's shoulder and letting her and Robert leave.

They hadn't spoken much and only once they had reached the airport did Larissa speak.
"It was really nice meeting your family," She suddenly had to push the thought of Alex from her head, "Time just flew by." She grinned.
Over the hustle and bustle of the airport came an announcement. Their flight was due to take off and they had to get to the flight gate. That was 10 minutes walk away.

They made it to the plane with 27 seconds to spare. Robert grimanced but beared it as he remember he would have to take off again, something if he had the choice, he would not repeat, howver it was the only way of getting back to school. "Ye?" he smiled at her, trying to get distracted.

(ooer)

Everyone was hearded onto the flight. Larissa reached out for Robert's arm but lost him in the crowd.
She was sitting next to a beefy man reading a newspaper.
Larissa looked around but couldn't see Robert.
And then Larissa could feel the plane moving and speeding up.
Please let Robert be on the flight.. Please... She panicked.

(oo this could be fun)

Robert turned to see that Larissa had disappeared. He searched around for her, and groaned when he heard he had to board the plane. He wouldn't leave without her, she might not know where to go he said, and continued searching for her at the airport.

(lol)

Larissa was really panicking now.
It didn't look like Robert was on the plane.
She stood up, pushed past the man and began shouting for Robert.
Air hostess' ran over, begging her to sit back down, when she refused and explained why, the air hostess' persuaded the pilot to stop the plane.
A message was sent after they couldn't find Robert on the plane.
In the airport, "Robert Kain to gate 40" boomed through the speakers.

Robert's head turned towards a loud speaker beside him, and he hurriedly looked for gate 40. He found 44 and went backwards until he finally found it. "Hi, I'm Robert Kain. I was called here. Have you seen my friend? Larissa Sedgwick." he asked, wondering if she'd been looking for him too.

The man at Gate 40 looked irritated.
"She stopped the plane for you" He pointed out the window to the plane that waited, "Lucky for you there still time."
The man shooed Robert down several flights of steps and up to the plane.
Larissa turned from a group of Italian people who were complaining, to Robert.
"Robert!" She shouted and rushed forwards to hug him.
After that, things went smoothly.
The journey seemed faster and gentler.
They landed in New Zealand when it was dark.

(nw what?)

They reached the train in time and this time found an empty compartment. Robert held the door open to Larissa and went in after and sat down. He stared out the window as the train began to move.

They headed straight to the train station and hopped aboard the Hogwarts express just in time.
Larissa smiled at Robert as the train sped back to Hogwarts.
They reached Brightstone station and got off, walked towards the school gates and waited to be let in.
Eventually they were walking back up to the school together.

They reached the main entrance of the school, and sure enough their luggage was waiting for them. Robert smiled, "You can have far to go, plus it's all downhill." he grinned and thought of the five floors waiting for him. "I'll see you later yeah? Great hall at dinner?" he asked before giving her a quick kiss and heading off upstairs.

Larissa smiled and dragged her luggage off to the Dungeon.

((End Topic?))

(yes. im going now. ergh i am not happy. talk tomoz ok. do you want to come with us tomorow then?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back