Hi

Kelly Anderson

OOC First Name
May/mary
My name is May when I out of character when I am in characters I am Kelly Anderson.
Some things about May she like harry potter books and Peter Pan along with the wizard of oz. I have pet cat in real life and I am into theater. I just learning how role play.

Hi, May!! I've seen Kelly around the site. :party: It's nice to get to welcome you properly. Welcome! :hug:

If you haven't already found them, the site docs have a ton of really useful information to help you around the site - but if you still need any other help, you're welcome to shoot me or one of the lovely staff a PM (they only bite on Mondays :shifty: ).

HNZ is very relaxed about post length and welcomes roleplayers of all experience :party: so I am sure you'll fit right in. If you want to start looking for people to roleplay with, you can either create an open topic, meaning anybody at all can join it, or post here and wait for people to bring their characters to you (you can read some of the other topics if you're not sure how to post)! Failing that you could just message me for a roleplay because I will rarely turn one down :r

See you around some more soon, I hope! :hug:
Claire

Hello May!
Welcome to HNZ! Its great to have you with us! :hug:

Welcome to HNZ, May. We're happy to have you on. I'm happy to see that you were able to find the sorting area and get someone sorted because that would have been the first place I would've directed you. :p If you have any questions as you begin learning the board, please feel free to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy having a first year character on the site! See you around!

Cyndi

Welcome to HNZ May! Hope you will have a great time :D

Welcome to HNZ! I hope to see you around :D !

Welcome May ^_^

My name's Tenile, and it's great to meet you. Don't worry about your lack of experience role playing, there's a first time for everything, after all. I look forward to seeing you around the site, and if you ever want to plot or simply chat, feel free to PM me ^_^

-Tenile

Welcome! i love seeing new faces! i hope you have tons of fun and if you have any questions or want some plots feel free to PM me! Most of us don't bite!

Welcome to HNZ May :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back