he's home

Cloe frowned crossed her arms and stopped dancing, "Fine be mean jerk" she said, going back to the kitchen

Cloe frowned, "yeah but not like anyone gonna see you dance just me and only the baby will hear you" she said, moving in closer and running her hands over his chest and looking up at him with sad eyes.

"Seeing me dance would just make the baby want to stay in there as long as possible so it doesn't have to see how embarrassing it's dad can be." Junior smiled as wrapped his arms right round Cloe. He wanted to protect her as much as possible.`

Cloe pushed away, "fine be mean" she said, going to sit on the couch.

Cloe frowned, "i want to dance with you please" she begged him and felt tears in her eyes, "so pretty please" she begged him getting on her knees.

Cloe gave him a don't want to talk to you look and laid on the couch not even looking at him.

Cloe didn't pay attention and wasn't till he agreed to dance with her.

Cloe got up and followed him and when he wasn't looking she wrapped her arms around him, "yeah so if you won't dance with me then what would you do?" she asked, wondering why he gave up.

Cloe grinned at him, "ok" she said, spinning him around and dancing with him and he was atcually good.

Cloe grinned "I had you and you were good Love you babe" she said, slyly.

Cloe smiled, "fine i won't make you do it again" she said, kissing his lips and unbuttoning his shirt.

Junior smiled as he saw Cloe unbottoning his top. He put his hands up theback of her top and rested them on her skin. Then he stopped. "Cloe, are you sure you want to?? I don't want to hurt the baby."

Cloe stopped, "yeah same here" she said, suddenly feeling tears in her eyes. "sorry i keep crying for some unknown reason" she said, trying to dry her eyes.

((Oops wrong character forgot was logged in as her))

Cloe still felt sad, "but it's still so not normal and i'm 3 months pregent and i look fat" she wailed as she couldn't help it.

Cloe thought she had a apppointment today, "um i got one today and wondered if you weren't busy if you'll go but if you are i'll get mom" she said, glancing at him for she had an ultra sound test today to check the sex of the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back