he's home

Cloe took it and drank some, "just the thought of poor Candy at the hands of Dad it's painful" she said, looking at Junior, "Junior, i'm worried about are baby around him" she said, feeling tears in her eyes.

Cloe held on to him, "but i mean when the baby born what then it gonna wanna know it grandpa but i don't want it to get treated like he treats everyone else" she said, letting the tears fall easily now.

Cloe kissed his cheek and dried her eyes, "well get through it" she said, knowing she need the most reasserance, "Junior" she said.

Cloe had a thought, "anything?" she asked, getting a glint in her eyes.

Cloe frowned, "why not?" she asked, sitting back and crossing arms.

Cloe smiled at him, "not this one i was thinking of you and a bedroom" she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Sam smiled. "I'll take that as a hint for me to leave." She laughed. Then she pushed herself off the sofa and hugged Cloe. "You take it easy, ok??" Then she turned to Junior. "And you make sure you help her." She laughed again. "Love you both. Bye." And with that she walked out the door.

Cloe looked at Sam greatful, "we well and he will or if he leaves i'll call you love you mom" she said, finally feeling like she had a mother that she never had.

Cloe grinned, "yeah lets and you caught on fast" she said, kissing him then she stopped, "what did you mean when you said That smile means you have something on your mind and that something usually causes me pain?" she asked, him crossing her arms.

Cloe giggle and kissed him back. "not my fault your the one that taught me to tackle you" she said, running her hands down his chest.

Cloe smiled, "i don't know does it?" she asked, giving him a kiss.

Cloe grinned, "no i guess not but where the fun in that" she said, waking up next to him and smiling as she thought of their night then frowing for she had a horrible night and she even thinks she started to scream when she looked at the clock it was midnight. So she wouldn't wake Junior she got up and went to the libaray and searched for a book when she found it she laid on the couch and began to read till she fell asleep. The dream was back she sat up and screamed like someone was in the house and like she was in pain.

Junior sat bolt upright when he heard Cloe scream. He looked round the room and noticed that she wasn't in there so he hurried out the door and saw her on the sofa. He ran over to her and hugged her. "Clo, what's wrong??" He hoped it wasn't anything terrible but then why would she be screaming??

Cloe felt Junior hug her and she started to cry, "j...just....a.... b...bad.....d...dream" she said, crying and couldn't stop and hugging Junior close to her and not letting go.

Cloe pulled back a bit, "i was walking through a grave yard and tripped over a stone and then a little kid was standing next to me and your dad came up and was gonna hurt the kid and i stepped in front of it and blocked the kid, then your dad smacked me and you stood off to the side and watched like you liked it or something, then a girl came over to you and you had your arms around her like you two were dating and you both watched me get hurt by your dad.... and..." she broke off with a cry and bury laid her head on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back