he's home

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe had been sick all week and knew today Junior was due home. She was laying in bed curled up on her side and not even hearing the door open.

Cloe started to giggle which hurt her middle, "ouch" she said, wrapping her arms around her stomach.

Cloe winced, "yeah i missed you to" she said, she didn't want to worry him while he was away with the sickness.

Cloe sat up and winced, "i been sick all week since you left" she said, feeling like she was gonna throw up.

Cloe shook her head, "i don't know" she said, knowing she was sick getting up out of the bed and running to the bathroom to throw up.

Cloe shook her head, "no i haven't" she said, leaning into him.

Cloe nodded, "yeah lets go" she said, walking to the bedroom to get dress.

Cloe decided, "lets apparated i don't feel like walking" she said, hugging him back.

Cloe nodded, "yeah" she said, holding his hand.

once they were in the office and everything was check out the doctor went away then came back, "Mrs. Green your pregent" he said, Cloe eyes got big and she turned pale till she looked at Junior.

Cloe kissed him back, "i thought you would be mad but I love you Junior" she said, smiling at him and kissing him harder.

Cloe grinned as they apparatie to his parents house, "we need to tell your mom" she said, smiling at him as she kissed him.

Cloe looked confused, "why? they are our family" she said, putting her hands on his cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back