he's home

Cloe frowned, " i didn't want you to let go" she cried, for she was only joking.

Cloe giggled, "no i prefer this" she said, giving him a long kiss on hte lips.

Cloe kissed him longer then smiled, "hey how bout a bubble bath?" she asked, wanting one right now.

Cloe walked in with a towel around her and she smiled at him, "aren't you gonna join me?" she asked, smiling at he looked up.

Cloe giggled, "well come on lets get in come on" she said, giggling and moving to get in the tub and sinking down and enjoying the warm water when she saw Junior sit on the edge she splashed him, "come on there's plenty of room in here even though my pregent belly takes most of the space" she said, running a hand on over her stomach suddenly she felt a little jolt and jumped a bit surprising Junior.

Cloe grabbed his hand and laid right on her stomach where the baby had kicked, "tell me you feel this or i'm going insane" she said, feeling the baby kick again.

Cloe smiled, "yeah it is" she said, looking at Junior and moving close to kiss him but while she was kissing him she pulled him in the water with her.

Cloe smiled, "i told you to join me" she said, kissing him.

Cloe giggled, "yeah now that i pulled you in" she said, laying her head on his shoulder and wrapping a arm around his waist and kissed him. "so what time your meeting?" she asked, looking at him.

Cloe yelled, "yeah then you can go with me to the appointment today" she said, kissing him.

Cloe looked at him, "no it's today pretty soon so i better get out and get ready." she said, smiling at him and giggling at the wet jeans he had on.

Cloe smiled, "Junior, your getting me wet but i think we should" she said, giving him a kiss and then walking to go put more clothes on.

Cloe smiled, "um yeah but you made me wetter oh i don't know" she said, thowing on some clothes and coming out, "aww man these clothes make me look fat" she said, missing her skinny self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back