he's home

Junior walked over to her and cupped her face in his hands. "You don't look fat; you look pregnant and it's amazing."

Cloe smiled, "yeah but i'm still fat i'm surprised you haven't looked at other women yet?" she said, giving him a kiss.

Cloe gave him a look, "yeah and i'm pregent" she said, feeling tears in her eyes.

Cloe smiled at him, "we should get going for that appointment for i want to know what are baby gonna be" she said, giving him a peck and just a quicky and starting to walk away wondering if he was gonna stand for that.

Cloe smiled, "lets go" she said, giggling and walking outside.

Cloe smiled, "apparate" she said, moving closer to Junior.

Once they were all setted up Cloe looked at Junior, "what do you hope it will be?" she asked, him.

When the doctor looked at them in shook Cloe wondered what was wrong, "um Mr, and Mrs. Green i don't know but did i ever tell you there is a chace that you can have twins? because i'm getting to heart beats" the doctor said, Cloe's eyes got huge and looked at Junior smirk.

Cloe grinned, "so are they boys?" Cloe asked, the doctor nodded yes and Cloe mouth dropped, "when we see David and Woody remind me to tell them to not get any ideas." Cloe told junior.

Cloe giggled as she got up and smiled at Junior, "yeah so how what do you want to do now i think a cheese buger would be good right now?" she asked, looking at him and giving him a kiss.

Cloe smiled at him, "You know I love you right" she asked, giggling as she ordered three cheeseburgers and two large fries.

Cloe looked surprised, "hey i'm eating for three people so duh" she said, rubbing her hand over her stomach and giving him a look, "so what are you doing later?" she asked, tilting her head as she ate.

Cloe looked at him, "lets go visit your dad besides i wanted to talk to Mom bout the twins and visit with her for a bit anyway." she said, finshing her lunch then standing up and smiling at Junior, "you ready?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back