he's home

"Sorry. I can't. I gotta go and see a man about something." He hugged Cloe. "Next time you go for a check up, tell me. I'll makes I keep the day free." He kissed her head and looked into her eyes.

Cloe felt tears, "couldn't you just hold that off when the meeting you have to go to?" she asked, for she wanted him to be there to find out the what the baby was gonna be.

Cloe understood being a death eater it was important, "fine" she said, moving toward the desk to write Sam a letter asking her to come to the appointment with her but she didn't hear Junior behind her.

Cloe shook her head, "no i can mange i'm a big girl i..." she trailled off, "i might just go by myself for there no reason for Sam to come out with the twins" she said, knowing how sam got tired just after cooking or something.

Cloe shook her head, "no i'll be fine going by myself" she said, trying ot be brave.

Cloe spun around and wrapped her arms around his neck trying a different strage, "you sure you can't just go to the appointment then stright to the meeting?" she asked, her eyes were puppy dog.

"It starts really early in the morning and I don't know how long it'll go on for. It's likely to be going till late in the afternoon." He put his hands on her hips and his fehead against hers.

Cloe kissed his lips, "yeah but couldn't you tell them your sick or something?" she asked, still frowning.

Cloe felt sadness grip her, "you knew the date" she yelled at him, she ran from him went to the room slammed the door and laid on the bed sobbing.

Junior slumped against the wall then walked out the door and into the bedroom. He sat on the bed next to Cloe and put his hand on her. "Cloe. I'm sorry." He didn't want to be in an argument with Cloe.

Cloe kept crying feeling Junior hand she curled close to him.

Cloe laid her head on Junior chest, "i'm sorry i've yelled" she said, snuggling close to him.

Cloe smiled at him then lightly kissed his lips.

Cloe kissed him again, "i guess it just hard being the only one going to this appointment and i want my big strong death eater with me" she said, buring her face in his shoulder.

She made a funny joke, "can't breath" she cried out in false pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back