OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
It's still early New Year's Eve for me, but I know that's. It the case for some of you! Happy New Year!!! :party: :party:

What are you most looking forward to in 2017? Anyone have any new year resolutions?

I'm not really a resolution maker myself but I am excited to be starting a new job on Tuesday!

Congratulations on the new job Kait! What is it? :abby:

I don't think I'm going to make a resolution this year - I'm still trying to do mine from last year >>

Awesome Kait, good luck!! :woot: What will you be teaching?

I don't really do resolutions often but this year I've got 3 specific ones:
1. Stop chewing ice (it's a really bad habit I can't kick!)
2. Read more read more read more. I only got to half my goal this year. :/
3. Be less bitter. After the year I've had (2016 was a brutal year in general!) I'm trying to let go of negative things that don't bring me happiness anymore!

Here's to a more positive 2017!! :party:

Those are pretty good resolutions, Abby! I hope this year goes better for you too!

Thank you! I'm going to be teaching 9th and 11th grade literature. 11th and 12th literature is what I've taught in the past.

I've had the same resolutions for the past few years but I think I'm just gonna have one general one this year.

1. Be happy.

For a long time I haven't been so I need to work on that.

Nicolas King said:
Marisol Woods said:
1. Stop chewing ice (it's a really bad habit I can't kick!)
Make sure you're not iron deficient!
I'm a vegetarian so more often than not I am. :( Maybe I'll finally get iron pills!

Happy New Year, those for whom it is! :party:

I'm not making any resolutions either because I'll feel like I've let myself down if I break them :p so I'll just... keep working on improving my life every day!

Can't be worse than 2016 :r
I don't think I've ever made a New Years resolution, because I know I'd likely immediately forget all about it and never get anything done :p

James Cade said:
I've had the same resolutions for the past few years but I think I'm just gonna have one general one this year.

1. Be happy.

I always break the small resolutions I make, so this year mine is in a similar boat which is just to be happy, to do things that make me happy, and to make the most of the present.

I hope yours works out Dan :hug:

My only resolution this year is to learn to drive and I am determined to fulfill it!

Happy New Year Everyone :hug:

I generally don't like resolutions and these aren't really resolutions but this year I plan on travelling more (to old and/or new places, I don't really mind I just want to get away as much as possible) and see more shows/musicals (I already have a few in mind but mainly Hamilton when it comes to London :frantics: ).

That's it for me really.

Happy 2017!! :party:

Literally my only resolution is learn to play the guitar. I've been wanting to the past few months, and I have a guitar at home left behind by my brother so hopefully I won't forget and let myself down with this resolution.

And that's about it :p

I only have two to make, and one is guaranteed, I hope. xD
I am going to graduate from college this year.
And I am giving up soda. I've done it before, and I am doing it again. I just made a pitcher of apple cinnamon tea to assist me (caffeine free).

I have never done a resolution before but I'm doing at least four; 1.) Attend RTX con (I have planned this for a very long time), 2.) Develop all my student characters each week, 3.) Go out more xD, 4.) Go to my classes, rain or shine, hail or tornado ...

I hope 2017 is all good to us

Professor Kalif Styx said:
Um, Alex, for your safety, don't go to class if there's a tornado. xD
Perfect attendance all the way :party: xD Maybe get an award from the Dean "Most likely to come to class in a state of emergency"

Teagan Maxwell said:
Professor Kalif Styx said:
Um, Alex, for your safety, don't go to class if there's a tornado. xD
Perfect attendance all the way :party: xD Maybe get an award from the Dean "Most likely to come to class in a state of emergency"
Or an award from Darwin.

I'm one of those people who make really vague resolutions so that it's hard for me to fail. xD

I've dealt with a lot of health issues over the past year and a half, so I'm hoping to be more healthy in general, mentally and physically.
My friends and I have signed up for a bunch of different fitness type classes, so I'm hoping to find one I like and will stick with.

James Cade said:

1. Be happy.

Well. So far I'm failing.

James Cade said:
James Cade said:

1. Be happy.

:(
Any way we can help you succeed in this goal, you should definitely let us know!

Nicolas King said:
James Cade said:
James Cade said:

1. Be happy.

Any way we can help you succeed in this goal, you should definitely let us know!
A Kingy ghost would go a long way :r

James Cade said:
Nicolas King said:
James Cade said:
James Cade said:

1. Be happy.

A Kingy ghost would go a long way :r
Any other way we can help? You should definitely let us know. :p

Cyndi's just upset that she just rejected my plot request that would have solved so many problems. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back