Health-wise

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
Hey guys,

For the past several weeks, I've been suffering with constant migraines. So, while I have been struggling to be online at any point, I'm on several different medications to try to keep them under control while trying to discover the reason.
Figured I'd let people know of my absence, and might continue to be on infrequently to do what I absolutely need to (Accio, lessons, HoH duties, etc). Until they get under control, or discover the source, this will be ongoing. I am truly sorry for those that are waiting on me for replies. :unsure:

~ Kaitlyn

oh kaitlyn. :( that is not good.
I hope that you can track down the cause soon. and manage to get them under control.
even if you have comittments on and off the site make sure you take time to relax, unwind and destress. and get better.

Sorry you're having to deal with that, Kaitlyn! I hope you're able to find a good solution soon, but please take care of yourself in the mean time! We'll all be here whenever you get back <3

I hope you feel better soon

Awe. :console: I hope you get better soon, dear. Keeping you in my thoughts and pray for a swift solution. :hug:

Aww hope they figure it out soon so you can feel better. :console:

Migraines can be brutal! I hope you feel better soon.

That sounds awful :( I hope you feel better soon, Kaitlyn. Don't worry about replies, your health comes first!

Oh that’s not good! Hope you feel better soon and get to the bottom of what’s causing them. We can always plot once you’re back and better!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back