Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Happy New Year everyone!

6ee434d88f6bc4b5a9f619e86fb8b75e.gif

What did folks do for the new year? Any fun plans for the first day of the year? Any resolutions for 2021? Any fun New Years Traditions that you and your family partake in?

My partner and I are staying in with some pizza, garlic bread, and alcohol and we have a zoom party starting at 10 with some family and friends.

I don't have any traditions but my partner eats 12 grapes at the stroke of midnight for good luck and prosperity so I'll be joining in that!

Happy New Year lovely site family! 🎆🎇

Happy New Year, everyone!!

I didn't get up to anything much! I just spent my New Years with my family at home! We watched a bunch of movies and ate a lot of food like pizza and KFC lol! I don't have any new years resolutions just yet tho! :D

Again, Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a fun and safe one! xx

ef1ed5bb5d196b021f7b45fee0ff3a56.gif

Happy New Year!

We don't really do anything special with NYE, just spent some time with my dad and sister hanging out and eating a lot :p

I don't really have resolutions either xD

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! What an evening/night.. got an bit of an hangover. I was with two friends and we played games, danced on Abba and more music and dronk lovely cocktails. ;)

Happy New Year! I stayed in and watched some of "Stars in the House" which is a livestream they've been doing since March with Broadway actors and such. And I made cornbread and black eyed peas for *hopefully* good luck.

We were at the in-laws for the Holidays, so we played a few games to help us all stay up late and just had a good time otherwise. Back home now to rest and head back into doing work soon. No real traditions here. Each year seems to be very different, but this was a much better start than last year so I'm hopeful.

Happy new year everyone!! :party:

So happy to leave 2020 behind =))

The only resolution I have really, is to be better than the year before. Self improvement is good and as long as there's some improvement then I haven't failed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back