Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
It's been two years since you agreed to move into the admin position, and that calls for a little celebration in my eyes. :party:

Thank you for taking on the tasks that I dislike (and some of the ones I do like) and being such a wonderfully kind presence on the site. ^_^ With your incredibly busy life, I'm just really happy and awed that you find the time to do all you do here. It is much appreciated by me.

I'm so happy to have had the chance to get to know you better and to call you a friend. :hug:

Happy Adminversary :donna: !

This is so sweet :wub:

Happy Adminversary Donna! I made you a gif to celebrate
JlodKTf.gif

Happy Adminversary Donna! (What a nice word) :D Respect for the things you do and all admins by the way.

Happy anniversary Donna! Thank you so much for all the hard work!!

Happy anniversary! Thanks for everything you do :D :party:

Donna! Two years! :frantics: :party:

Happy adminversary, lovely. :wub: Thank you so much for everything you've done and continue to do for the site - it's such a happy place, and it just couldn't be so without all of the hard work you (and Cyndi) put into it. I love you TONS and I am so glad HNZ allowed us to know each other :claire:

Keep being your amazing self pls xxx

Great I have to follow Claire. Thanks Claire.

Donna, you know we all love you. (Though you put us through the ringer when you killed off Riley :cry: )

Thanks for all the work you do, we all appriciate the site (and us) is a lot of work. So congratulations on the milestone and heres to many (many) more years.

:wub: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Happy Anniversary Donna! ^_^ :party:

Happy Adminversary! :hug:

James Cade said:
Donna, you know we all love you. (Though you put us through the ringer when you killed off Riley :cry: )
Yea, Donna. :glare:

Happy Adminiversary! :hug:

Happy Adminversary :hug: You're so amazing to everyone on the site and you deserve all the love in return :wub:

Awh you guys! Thanks so much!! The site wouldn't be what it is without all of you guys, so thank all of you for making it a special and wonderful place! And biggest shout out to Cybdicat for putting up with me and being the bestest ever. You guys rock :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow, seems like only yesterday you were a newbie to this position :p It's surprising to see how quickly you've grown into the role though, and it just goes to show what an amazing admin you are. You've managed to juggle your real life as well as admin duties really well, but you've also managed to keep plotting with us normal people too (although some recent plots are totally not acceptable :r ). I'm not really sure I can thank you enough for the friend you've been either, but thank you so much for what you've given ^_^

Donut! :wub:
You've done so much for the board (and myself specifically), and even though you've killed Riley ( :glare: ), I guess I can forgive you. You're truly a star. ^_^ :hug:

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
James Cade said:
Yea, Donna. :glare:
Just as a notice, I only heard about this yesterday. Y'all had time to recover, so I'mma need some time :correct:

Also happy adminiversary Nanna. I shan't forgive you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back