Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Rigid Birch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Hey guys! So I've just come back again, but I have some news, I got offered a job! I chos to take it and this is huge, it's my first job guys. But anyway I think the next six weeks or so at least are going to be pretty hectic until o get myself into a decent routine. I definitely need to settle in before I'll become a regular online again, so expect my reply time to be quite slow. I'm happy guys, this is basically everything I ever wanted in one job. I couldn't have done better if I'd tailored it to myself. I start on Monday! Wish me luck!

Congratulations!!! You'll do great. Good luck adjusting.

Congratulations! And good luck with your new job. :woot:

Yayyy!!! :party: :woot:

I hope your new job is awesome!

Congrats :party: Hope the new job works out great for you ^_^!

Your job sounds super amazing! Good luck with it all :hug:

So this ends the first week of my new job. So far I'm really enjoying myself and though I've only been there a week I often feel like I've been there for years. It's honestly been hard, but it's a very good environment to be working in. I know I'm really lucky to have a close relationship with the people in my office despite being there for only a week. I expect that being there longer will only increase my love for the work and my colleagues. They're actually my bosses, but I work so closely with them it does not feel like that kind of relationship at all. Just thought I'd update you guys!

That sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad the transition has been so smooth. :)

I don't know how much longer I will be down for, but I am so sorry that it is taking so long! I hope to be getting into replies asap!

So I'm just going to say that nothing is going to get done until I get back from holidays. I'll hopefully be all settled in by then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back