Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey everyone,

I never know how to start absence posts, I feel like it always sounds awkward. But to put things simply, I have been away for the last while because I’ve been stuck in a bad brains/depression phase, and writing just hasn’t been possible. My brain hasn’t been able to process energy generally, let alone energy to be creative. I am trying to get out of this and working towards being in a better place. It just won’t be fixed overnight, as much as I wish it could be. I am still trying to get to important plots and posts, but it has just been really difficult lately to do anything, that writing and rping has fallen to the wayside.

And to make things way worse, today I’ve had some really distressing news in my family, and this is taking up any extra energy I might have. This is also something that will not be sorted out quickly and this will likely keep me away from HNZ for a while longer. I’m not sure for how long, but I will be back when I feel better and can actually focus and have the energy to be present.

One thing I am going to try to do is keep in communication and organise or reorganise plots when it’s needed. By all means if we have a plot you have questions about, please message me if I haven’t messaged already and we can talk about it. I am happy to give out my discord for anyone that wants to chat or we can of course message on HNZ, though I don’t know how often I will see and respond to HNZ messages.

I think that’s all that’s been going on, and hopefully it explains a bit of why I have been away and will continue to be away for a while, I do hope things get better soon so I can be back :hug:

Take all the time you need Anna! Hit me up if you ever wanna chat :hug:

No worries Anna, take your time with everything and hopefully we will see you back soon :hug: I'm always here if you need :wub:

Take care of yourself and your family first, Anna and we'll be here whenever you're ready :console:

Here if you need me bbygirl, all my love <3

Take your time and take care of yourself!
Hope you're feeling back to yourself soon enough. :console:

Take care of yourself Anna! Take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back