First Impressions

"Probably, you know it's pretty hard to straighten her beliefs out, and now that I actually think about it, it would probably be better if she spends some time with girls, be it her age or not." Alois said in deep thought, not really minding Adrie's comment about cute boys, he was too occupied with his thought about that stubborn cousin of his, which he knew that he had to take care of. "She's just been around me too long."

Alois raised an eyebrow at what Adrie had stated, it was pretty confusing for him, the statement was a bit ambiguous after all. "What do you mean Ad? care to explain?" He said, looking at Adrie with eyes full of curiosity. He didn't exactly know why but there's this uneasy feeling in him, like something that he didn't particularly like would happen. However, he tried to shove that feeling aside and focus at the task ahead of them. Alois followed Adrie's instructions to write down and copy her notes, he knew better than anyone else that he shouldn't really talk really loud at the library after all. The librarians were pretty strict. "My writing's pretty messed up." He said as he looked down on his notes, "Really, I regretted sleeping on class already."

Gwen nodded her head understanding being around family to much. It had been hard to leave her cousin last year at Hogwarts but it had to be done. Finishing the year via a tutor really helped her become more focused about everything and running kept her mind upbeat. "Great, well next year then, it's a date. Your cousin and I will have alittle get together," she smiled at Alois. It had only taken an hour or two to get him to come to her side about his cousin, she wondered how easy it was to change his mind about other things.

Gwen looked away from him at his question her mind reeling for a believable answer. Turned out he did understand her, she wished she said the comment in dutch but had just slipped. "Cause, you'll be explaining to them..that you and I, you know...are just friends?" She answered completely aware of how weird it sounded, but she aimed more for the she was asking him if they were friends then she was lying, for what he got from it. She glanced at his notes and shook her head. Sighing she pulled the paper from his hands glad that wizards were into muggle pencils now and quickly erased what was deemed unreadable. Jotting down the notes neatly she pushed another paper to him to write his essay on. Her's sat waiting partly down for her as she finished his notes.

Alois smirked at what Adrie had said, truth to be told, he was happy that she had offered to befriend his cousin, but he'll not give up on that just yet. "Adrie, I didn't say that I'll let you be close to her did I? i just said that it would be better if she's around with girls more." He said, noting that Adrie was smiling once again. It was a happy feeling to see her like that once more.

Alois shrugged at Adrie's reason, he wasn't sure if he would believe her or not, but nevertheless, he decided to do the former. "Well, I don't think that it should matter whether we're friends or not, or whatever relationship it is that we have... they shouldn't really care about that. BUt if you really want me to explain it to them, then sure. " He said casually looking from his noted, then to Adrie's. His writing pales in comparison to hers. He then let her erase some of his notes, seeing that it would be better that way. And at that, he started doing his essay. "This will be easy." He said with a smirk as he started to write down his name as well as the introduction for the assignment. However, after just a few minutes, all that was written on his parchment was his name, a sentence or two about the topic, and nothing else. With a sigh, he peeked at Adrie's work. "Adrie, another favor please? Can I look at your essay?" He asked with a sheepish grin,holding his hands together in front of him as if he was begging her to say yes. "Really, and I pride myself for being a fast learner, what happened now.." He then muttered under his breath as he waited for the girl's answer.

Gwen glared at his statement, she would need his cousin to help pull pranks on him and he knew it. "Well, you can't decide who she hangs out with," she stated shortly but her smile was still playing on her face.

Gwen shrugged her shoulders. "I think you should explain it to them, that way they won't lose hope," she said with a smirk. She settled back into her seat as she copied the notes down for him so he'd be able to read them later and study for the test. "Are you asking..to copy..my essay?" She asked as her eyes moved from the notes she was writing to her own notes and Alois. Stopping her writing her placed her quill down and looked at what he had written so far in his essay. "Just look at the notes and figure it out Alois. It isn't a hard topic you just right down facts about the topic," she said pushing her hair out of her face with a sigh.

Alois smirked at Adrie's reaction, of course he was just testing how far he could go on teasing her. "Now, now, Adrie, what wold you do if I say that I can indeed choose who she hangs out with? If you want to befriend her, you've got to ask my permission first." He said, crossing his arms in front of his chest in a very confident manner. He was just exaggerating, he's not really going to interfere with whoever it is that he's cousin wants to befriend with, as long as he knew that his cousin is in good hands, then it's fine.

Alois had just shrugged as he heard Adrie's statement, "I'll tell them, sure.. but honestly, I don't want to keep their hopes up, that way, they won't get disappointed in the end." He said, his tone serious. It's true though, he didn't really like it when someone cries because of him, it's against his principles, but he can't help it, can he? No matter how he tries, he cannot keep everyone that he meet to be happy. "Hey, I'm not going to copy your essay, that's illegal, I'll just..read, you know, to get some ideas.." He said with an innocent looking smile. "Fine then, if you said that it isn't that hard, I'll try to do it myself.." He then added, turning his attention back to his essay. However, after a few minutes, halfway through his essay, Alois began to grew bored, and before he knew it, he was already doodling random things on his parchment, one of which is a not so good looking caricature of their history professor.

Gwenneth-Adrie rolled her eyes at Alois. "Oh great Alois let me befriend your little cousin next year," she said bowing down as much as she could while sitting at a table. She shook her head laughing at herself while sitting back up straight in her chair her eyebrows raising up, in a 'what now' look.

Gwen nodded glad he would explain it to his fans, even though they'd all figure it out once they saw her and Jack together but she wasn't going to tell Alois that. "They'll move on and find guys who actually like them, don't worry," she said already forcing herself to do the exact thing now. Looking over at his essay she pursed her lips and shook her head. No one ever looked at her work and she didn't do work for others, it was one thing all Ravenclaws agreed to back at Hogwarts and she decided to keep up with it. Notes were different it wasn't something that was graded.

Alois laughed as he saw Adrie bowed down in front of him, he didn't really expect her to do that, in fact, he thought that she'll have some witty come back to whatever it is that he had just said. "What will I get in return if I did allow you to be her friend?" He said, being all high and mighty like as he raised his eyebrow at her, looking like he was indeed challenging how far she could go.

"I know that they'll have someone for them someday.. but still, it's heartbreaking to see them cry when they get rejected.." Alois said with a shrugged. He actually believes that every person has someone who is destined for them, his mom would always tell him that, yet, sometimes, he wonders if that was true. And besides, there were those times when he would think whether the one destined for him was actually one of those girls that he had rejected before, or if it was someone whom he already knew. "Adrie, I'm bored...are you done there?" He then said as he looked up from his essay which didn't really look like an essay, it's more of a draft or a scratch rather.

Gwen smiled at his question and thought on it for a few seconds before coming back with a reply. "Anything you could want, but only one thing and no there'lll be no looking at my homework or me continuely copying notes for you," she told him with a smirk of her idea. She didn't even have a clue what he would ask for but she just hoped it wasn't going to be anything embarassing or compromising to their friendship.

"Well, you're Veela get used to it. On the day you get married there'll be many girls and maybe even boys who cry like it's a funeral," she told him remembering the day she found out her ex married the girl he dumped her for. It was a tough day for every girl who knew the guy, except Gwen. She shed enough tears over him by then. Holding up the notes she nodded her head and handing them over. "Do you want to say goodnight then? I'm pretty tired and you can finish the essay tomorrow," she admitted before stifling a yawn. It was already getting late into the night and being that she got up so early in the morning she usually didn't stay up very late.

"Just one? You're really strict Ad.." Alois said, sulking as he cupped his chin on his hands as if he was in a really deep thought, in fact, he didn't really think that she'll allow him to ask for one thing in return for her being a friend of his cousin, there's still a lot about Adrie that he didn't really know, that's for sure, for until now, he's still amused and surprised to what ever it is that she does. "If it's only one, then I'll think about it first, I don't want to miss this chance.." He finally said, straightening up as he flashed a smirk in Adrie's direction, he could just simply ask for simple things, yet, he figured that he must at least use this opportunity to secure his friendship with her, he wouldn't waste the chance that she had just given him for such petty things such as copying her essay or her doing school works for him.

Alois frowned when he heard what Adrie had said, "i don't want my wedding to be like a funeral you know, I want it to be like everyone was happy for me and my wife, that way, I can live my life happily too.." He said with a genuine smile, his mother's and his father's marriage, as what he had heard, was not really a good one, her father's parent's hadn't really approve of his mother, from what he had heard, it was not until he was born that his mother had been finally accepted by his grandparents. "Do you want to sleep now? I'm not going to sleep yet if that's what you're going to ask, I have a lot to catch up to with our lessons, and well, I need to wake up early, so I probably won't be able to sleep anyway." He said with a stretch as he started to fix his things. In fact, he didn't want to leave yet, but seeing that Adrie was already tired, then he better let her rest, he wouldn't want it if she get sick because of him.

Gwen smiled at him he seemed suprised but she couldn't tell because she agreed or that it was only one thing. "Yes. Just one," she leaned closer to him whishpering as the Librarian walked by. She smiled as he thought about what he would want. He had a different mind then other guys she has met so it could be anything from an extra Fanta to something crazy like a Pumpkin. "So you agree then? Good," she said settling the conversation. She now had a way to pick on Alois next year and have help with it.

"You won't be able to help it Alois. It's like when a famous star gets married, sure fans say they are happy but they'll still be disappointed that they don't get a chance to be with you," she said crossing her arms in front of her. She was finished with his notes and her essay was already a page done but they still had a day to finish it. "Honestly, you should go to bed too, five o'clock tomorrow remember," she said pushing her chair back as she stood up streching her arms behind her head.

Alois smirked as Adrie leaned closer to him, of course they couldn't afford to make any noise there, they are, after all, inside the library, and who knows what the Librarian would do once she see them talking loudly, surely, she'll kick them out, not only that, they might be banned from going to the library for weeks. He had experienced that before, and it was really frustrating. "Adrie, can't you make it at least two? jeez... even genies could grant at least three wishes you know." He said, keeping his voice low to avoid being scolded. "I'll agree to it if you'll do what I wished you to do... but you'll never know, maybe I'll become nicer and I'll change my mind about asking for a thing in return to you befriending my cousin, maybe I'll just give her to you for free.." He added, nodding as if he was agreeing with himself, which is pretty funny if he may say so.

"Maybe I CAN help it, we'll never know what will happen anyway, so all I can do is just live my life, and well, try not to hurt them as much as possible." He said with a shrug, surely, he could find a way to make his wedding at least acceptable to all right? "I know, I wouldn't want to feel your wrath once I decided to oversleep and not to show up tomorrow..." He said with a soft laugh, trying as he could to prevent himself from laughing any harder.

"How about, you tell me one thing you want from me and get it over with. I'm not a genie," she said with a slight laugh. Looking into his eyes she realized how close they were again, it was almost the same as when she whisphered in his ear when the fan girls first came around. "What...did you wish..me to do?" She asked slightly confused by his statement though he seemed amused by it.

Gwen pursed her lips to the side and thought on what he said, but he didn't seem to realize how much his being part-veela affected everyone around him. "I wouldn't have any wrath to bring down on you, but I would leave without you. Maybe not speak to you for awhile or not wake you up in class," she stated with a smirk adorning her face. She smiled to herself at the thought of having the will to ignore Alois, it would be hard they were already so close.

"Not that fast Ad, I'm still thinking, I couldn't miss the opportunity to get you to do something can I? This is like a once in a life time chance.." Alois said, exaggerating a bit as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking grumpy and all, though of course, what he was feeling is far from that, he was actually happy. "It's a secret as of now.. I'll have to think about it whole night long.. now you have me worried, I won't be able to sleep.." He replied, leaning away from her, it's not that he didn't like the contact but, he's afraid that he's making Adrie awkward by being in such a close proximity with her. HE wouldn't want her to leave wordlessly again, just like what she had done earlier.

"Now, now Ad, I know you can't do that, you'll miss me for sure, and besides, I don't think that you can live with me bugging you to let me copy your notes.." Alois said, adorning a same smirk as her. In fact, he know for himself that he's the one who'll miss her, but it was pretty embarrassing to say such thing, isn't it?

Gwen rolled her eyes at her friend. He was sure to take his sweet time on whatever it was. "Well then you'll have until the end of the year to decide I mean we can't wait till your cousin comes," she told him. She shook her head with a laugh and pulled back as he had, truth be told she was dissappointed he didn't want to be that close to her. But it gave her all the more reason to think of him as a friend and go date Jack.

Gwen looked over at him suprised by his statement, he thought she didn't have any control. "Well, I'm actually very good at ignoring people who want me to do their work or borrow mine. Comes with being a Ravenclaw," she said piling her papers up and putting them away in her bag. She knew it would be true, she'd miss him even though it was already a good way into the semester and they just started talking to each other today. So she decided to throw the line back at him and see what he'd say. "I'm actually thinking it'll be you who misses me."

Alois laughed as Adrie rolled her eyes once more, it was really funny, how she wouldn't stop doing that no matter what he says, it's really becoming a bad habit of hers, but well, he decided not to comment on that anymore, the sight was pretty amusing after all. "I would probably be able to think of something tonight, if not, then probably during the run tomorrow.. but be sure that my wish wouldn't just be a petty little thing Ad.." He said, smirking to himself as well as to the girl, surely, he really have to think carefully for that thing, but then a sudden thought came to his mind, "This might not be easy Ad, but, don't change, always be who you are and stay true to yourself, and don't try to run away from me again, that's my wish.. can you do that?" He said seriously, after a few minutes of silence, he didn't know what had came over to him, but well, better say it right?, rather than keeping it to himself, then it's better to tell her already, the task is pretty hard, but he hopes that it's fine with her.

"I see, that's probably the reason why my father was so hard headed then, comes from being a ravenclaw.. you're like him." Alois commented huffing to himself as he helped Adrie to clean up their mess in the table. Alois smiled when Adrie told him that he's the one who'll be missing her, it's expected that she'll say that after all. "And if I said that I will? What would you do? I'll miss the person who views me as a drawing pad and a punching bag of course, it would be really rare to find as person such as that." He said with a laugh as he started to ready himself to leave on Adrie's signal, not that he wanted to leave already and end their conversation, but if she wants to, then he'll have no choice, he could just bug her the next day then.

Gwen looked up his request, she was just about to agree to him thinking on it and telling her tomorrow when he bursted out. "Oh, um. That's two things Alois," she said slightly pink from the request. She had always been asked to be someone else, someone better but she found a friend who actually liked all her that he knew. Gwen wanted to run right there and then, that was always her choice when it came to fight or flight. She ran to think, to get away and now the one person she wanted to run from was going to be running with her tomorrow, it was odd.

Gwen laughed when she was compared to his father, most Ravenclaws were the same type fo people afterall. "I see where you get your study skills from then," she stated sarcasticly. She looked at him again, for more then a glance at his questioning of her. The same question had passed between them before in much of the same situation. Though if they were going to have a moment at all he ruined it by bringing up the drawing and punching but it made her smile. "Then I'd say get a marker and draw on yourself," she said with a laugh pulling her bag up to her shoulder.

"Two things? well, in my vocabulary, it only counts as one, come on Ad, consider those two, I mean, that request that I had." Alois said, smiling as he tried to plead his case. Well, of course, he did have two requests, but those are the things the he really wanted to happen, he can't choose one from it, he didn't want her to change at all, and he surely didn't want her to run away from him again. "Think about it, it really is not that hard isn't it? well, except for the running away part, cause it seemed to me that you like running, not just like, cause I guess, you love it." He said with a knowing smile, when he said that she like running, he didn't only mean the literal thing of running around, or the body movement of going from one place to another, but what he meant actually was that, he had this thought that Adrie didn't really like to face her problems, she prefers to run away from it, which in his perspective, was really bad. "you need to stop running away Ad.." He muttered, completely unaware whether she had heard him or not.

Alois narrowed his eyes, pretending that he was offended when he heard Adrie's next statement. "You didn't need to remind me Ad, I'm more like my mother when it comes to studying you know, but I'm smart.." He said with the same sarcasm as her, surely, his mother was as intelligent as a Ravenclaw can be, but her study habits were pretty much the same as his, always studying just in the nick of time. "I would look crazy if I did that, and when someone ask why I have markings on my face, I cannot really say that, oh this, I draw this on myself, can I? At least, if your here, then I would have someone to blame.." He said animatedly with a laugh as he picked up his bad as well.

"Hah! You admitted they were two things," she exclaimed pointing at him. He couldn't say he hadn't she heard the words come from his mouth. Looking around to see if the Librarian heard her she listened to what else he had to say. "Not changing is hard Alois. People grow up and change all the time, I'm already changing from whenI first got here," she said remembering the ditzy girl she used to be as a young teenager. Her voice airy and light now began to take on a darker deeper tone to it and sometimes she scared herself with it. Though it was necesary to her survival at the school. His last statement changed the mood once more, she looked in his eyes before glancing away doing the exact thing he asked her not too. "I'm feeling more then I should for a best friend, and a veela," she told herself glad he didn't understand dutch very well, or at all.

Letting out a breath she began to walk around the table and towards the door pausing for Alois to catch up with her. "Let's just go then. We can work on your study habits another day," she said knowing he'd be happy at the chance of seeing her again, she wasn't running away in the sense of pushing him farther away but she did need to tonight to think about everything going on. "If you want I can get you a Fanta tonight or bring it tomorrow for the run," she offered to him the subject changing and prepping for a goodbye as she began walking out of the Library with her best guy friend by her side.

Alois laughed as Adrie exclaimed rather loudly that he had indeed admitted that his requests were actually two different things, it's true, for though he didn't intend to do it, the words had just slipped of from his mouth. "No, no I didn't Ad, you're imagining things.." He said denying everything, placing his index finger in front of his mouth as a sign of silence, the librarian was already looking at them after all. "Now, look, because of your imagination, the librarian is going to kick us out..believe me, we shouldn't try to cross the line that she had set up here, she's really uptight when it comes to rules." He added with a shrug, worried that any moment, the librarian would approach them ad reprimand them rather harshly.

"I know, you can change for the better, but honestly, I like just the way that you are right now.. but of course, there were points that you have to improve on to.. but those are just minor ones, you can change, but don't change everything about yourself." He said, seeing the point of what she was saying, nothing's really permanent except change after all. "I didn't catch what you had just said Ad, honestly, I'm going to learn that language so that I'll be bale to understand you.." He added, reminding himself to study dutch as well as chinese, a language that one of his other friends uses as well.

Alois hastened his pace to catch up with Adrie as she started her way towards the door, apparently, whether he like it or not, they were soon to part, and one of the happiest days in his life would end. "Promise? You'll help me? you're becoming really nice right now Ad.." He said with a laugh, "Can I get one tonight? then another tomorrow? I am greatly missing the taste of it already after all." He replied happily at Adrie's offer to give him a fanta, reminded of the first time that she had asked about that. "But, wouldn't you run out of supply for Jack though? you'll give him one, right?" He added randomly as they made their way out of the library.

Gwen rolled her eyes at him glancing over at the Librarian who was glaring back at them. "It's your own darn fault that we'll get kicked out. We agreed on one thing and you can't go changing the rules up now," she told giving him a look that said don't even mess with me. She didn't have a repsonse about changing, is he had to choose he most likely choose for her not to run away anyways. "That was the point of it," she answered back. She really needed to see Jack now, afterall they had even gotten to a point where they kissed. Her and Alois, well, she couldn't see them kissing anywhere in the near future.

"Sure." She pushed open the door to the Library just as the Librarian started to come over to them. Gwen was glad that she wasn't a lady who was good with names. Though if Alois caused trouble before she might remember his name which wouldn't help Gwen in trying to fix his study habits. She shook her head laughing about how he wanted two, she was glad she had managed to find her father's old bag that had a spell on it to store anything in it. "I have enough to last me till break, I'm sure my supple won't be dampened," she admitted to him. They were aproaching the dormitories and she gave him a smile before leaving and running to her room. Putting her shoulder bag down on her bed she reached into her trunk to find her father's bag and pulled out a purple Fanta. Going back she went at a slower pace already begining to feel tired. "Here ya go," Gwen held out the Fanta for Alois a lazy smile on her face.

"It's not my fault Adrie, you're the one who had just decided to exclaim so loud that the librarian had heard us.." Alois said defensively, averting his eyes away from the said librarian, he had had caused trouble there before, and it was not entirely his fault too, he was just trying to review for an exam when, well, some girls had decided to approach him, which didn't really end up in a god note, actually, he had been banned to go in the library for a week because of that, and it was actually really hard for him, having no other references to read when their exams were just coming up. "You won't be able to say that once I learned that language, for sure Adrie, I'll be able to understand you sooner..." He said with a shrug, completely determined to really study the said language, it's not that different from German, so, it will be easier for him.

Alois smirked and sighed in relief as they had finally left the confinements of the library, "Now I can finally talk freely.." He said, smiling greatly as he could, at least now, he didn't have to worry about his voice being too loud. "If you have that much, then can I get some more? I'm not being a glutton Adrie, don't ever think about saying that." He remarked, already looking forward to the fanta that the girl would be giving to him.

Once they reached their own dormitories, Alois waited patiently as Adrie went off to get his share, he leaned on the wall by then, watching her retreating figure. "You really are different Ad.." He said, more so to himself than to the girl, after all, she might have not heard him at all. Once she returned, Alois smiled once more, holding out his hand, palm out to get his Fanta. "Thanks!" He said appreciatively, noticing that the girl was indeed becoming really tired. "So, will this be the part where we say good night to each other? I think that any moment from now, you're going to collapse and go to sleep..." He commented wistfully, not really wanting the day to end but knowing too that he had no control on that, at least, they'll be bale to meet once again the next day, just a few hours away too, for they both need to wake up early.

Gwen shrugged as they retreated out of the Library. She hadn't meant to be so loud but he caused her to shout out in the first place with his mess up. "Then I'll speak to myself in my head," she said knwoing he'd have no way to hear her thoughts. They were the only things left to be private in her life now it seemed. With a hyper roommate nothing stayed hidden for long. In fact she was sure that some of her treats from her bag had gone missing.

"Your welcome," she replied back she only gave him one now, otherwise all the caffine it would take him awhile to sleep and then he wouldn't go running with her in the morning. She looked around and sure enough they were in the same position from when she said goodbye to Jack the day she met him. Everything was different between the two goodbyes, her and Alois were coming from the Library unlike her and Jack who came from the hidden tower. Looking down at the ground she hid a yawn behind her hand. "It has to be, otherwise we'll get in trouble for falling asleep out here," she said crossing her arms leaning against the wall near the door to the girl's dormintory.

"You can't do that Adrie, you can't keep your thoughts to yourself forever, not when you have me as a friend.." Alois said with a laugh, just earlier that day, he was the one that offered that he could be the girl's friend, and at the moment, he was actually glad that he had done that, a lot had happened already between them, and everything was just new to him, if he could turn back time, then he might have done that already, starting from the very first time that they met, and if he could, then he might have wished that they met under different circumstances,

Knowing that they would have to say their good nights already, Alois just stood there wand watched Adrie, he didn't have anything else to say after all, he could just reserve everything for their next meeting, with a sigh, he approached her, closing the distance between them, but not that much that the girl would feel really awkward. "Good night Ad.." He said with a smile as he planted a small kiss in her forehead, which is pretty much easy for him seeing that he was actually taller. "I hope you didn't mind me doing that, I do that a lot with my cousin whenever I tuck her to sleep.., but well, if you didn't like that at all, sorry.." He said as he pulled back, smiling apologetically at the girl and hoping that she wouldn't get angry for what he had just done.

Gwen glanced at him a thought passing through her mind, I can try. She wondered if he had brought all of this up because he knew she was keeping something from him or if it really did just happen to pop up. A smile on her face but she knew she could keep things buried deep inside her if she needed too. One of those things would ahve to be how her stomach tighened when he moved closer to her, it happened with Jack as well but this was different. She was actually scared on the inside of what he was going to do. Jack had just suprised her by brushing his lips against hers but with Alois and his wish to be friends she didn't think he would but she was still scared on the inside he would and all her walls would come crashing down.

Gwen let out a breath as his lips connected with her forhead. Clearing her mind she looked back up at him her lazy smile still there. She reached up and put her hand on his head like he done so many times to her and she realized why he did it. It just felt right, a sign of affection when you can't say anything else. "I'm going to ask Jack to be my boyfriend if he doesn't ask first," she said finally her hand sliding down from his head to her shoulder as she looked up to his eyes.

"I'm going to ask Jack to be my boyfriend if he doesn't ask first,"

Adrie's words rang through his mind a hundred of times, he didn't know why but there was something wrong with him when he had heard that. There was this strange pain that he felt, something that he cannot completely understand. However, deep inside, he knew that he shouldn't feel that way, he shouldn't be angry nor disappointed when Adrie had said that, at least she was slowly learning to love once again right? At least her walls were starting to crash one by one, yet, there was still this feeling of wanting that it was him to have done that and not another person, more so, not HIM.

Closing his eyes, Alois tried to organize his thoughts, he need to show her that he was happy for her, that he was glad that she had found someone that she could share her life with. "That's..great Adrie.." He said, forcing himself to smile for her, he didn't want her to think that he didn't want her to be happy. "Just promise one thing Ad, before you do that, make sure of what it is that you really feel, I don't want to see you cry because of him, if you do, I don't know what I'll do.." He said seriously, his eyes locked to hers, he won't stop her to do what she wanted, but he'll surely be there to catch her once she fall, he'll be there as the shoulder whom she can lean on if she needs it. "Can you promise that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back