First Impressions

"Adrie, you do know that I happen to like making comebacks and revenge right? If you do dump some water on me, I cannot guarantee that you'll remain dry too.." Alois said, smirking at the Adrie, it was really fun for him to talk to her, seeing that they seemed to be able to see what the other was talking about.

ALois just had to laughed harder than before when Adrie talked about her plan, it was the first that he had ever heard that after all. "Now now Adrie, I'm hurt, I'm not really that boring right? Well, according to others that is..." He said, crossing his arms on his chest as he mocked a hurt tone. "And besides, my cousin is very loyal to me, she wont betray me.." He said, putting a hand at Adrie's head. "Don't worry about it, you're smart, you can think of of different other plans.." He said, laughing once again at the girl's reaction.

Gwenneth-Adrie looked over at Alois rolling her eyes when she saw the smirk. Though now she knew he did have a smile underneath it all which made her stay instead of walking. Of course he made her smile, which was tricky with her situation but not for him it seemed. "Well then maybe I'll have to get someone else to do it for me, and lock myself in a room where you can't get me," she said smiling at him.

Alois was slightly taller then her but not by much though she was used to being very tall. She was a wallpaper person though but Alois was changing her little by little, making her open up to him. "You are very boring but that's okay I'm pretty sure I'm more boring," she stated managing a straight face. "I think I could make her come to my side, kids have a hard time restisting the opportunity to prank an older family member, ya know." She laughed feeling his hand back on her head and she moved her head out of the reach of his hand making it fall off of her. Holding her hand out for his she smiled at him already thinking of pranks she could pull off with the help of a fiesty 10 year old.

Alois shook his head in disagreement at Adrie's remarks. "I doubt that that person would be able to do that, I'm pretty much skilled and athletic, so if you're going to hire someone against me, be sure that that person is strong, and beside, I have a full army behind me Ad, you have already met them earlier right?" He said with another laugh, reminding Adrie of the girls that they had met earlier. Of course he was just kidding, it's not like he'll use his being a part-veela as a tool to get what he wanted after all, he's not that type of a person.

"If you're boring then I think I wouldn't meet anyone interesting anymore.." Alois said casually, smirking as his hand didn't managed to rest it self on top of Adrie's head. "Not my cousin though, she wouldn't fall for that, actually, I think it would be the other way around, she'll probably be the one to convince her friends or me to pull a prank on you, specially if ever I introduce you to her in one of her... well, moods as I call it.." he said, "You better get use to me patting you on the head every now and then, it's a habit of mine after all. "

Gwen couldn't believe him so she just shook her head. "I'm pretty sure I can get you without you knowing," she said thinking of her days on the quidditch pitch as seeker. She was fast but she was a runner which explained it. She ran to get away from everything knowing she'd come back but running just helped her some how.

Gwen smiled at his compliment without meaning too. "Thanks I guess," she said sounding unsure but she wasn't, she ahd a friend and to her it was the most amazing day so far at school. She rolled her eyes about his cousin, "I can be persusive don't worry, no actually do worry." She laughed then reaching up to mess up his hair like he had done earlier. "I am but I don't think others will get used to it," she said nodding to his group that seemed to have found them once again.

"Believe what you want to believe, it's better than giving up already..." Alois said, his words having two different meanings, to not give up on life and love, as well as, well, not giving up on her plans on him. "Anyways, I'm pretty sure that you can't catch me too.. trust me.."

Alois had to smile once again when he saw Adrie smiling too, it really suits her he thinks. "You should be, it's rare for me to compliment someone for not being boring.." He said with a laugh, thinking of how his day had turned out so far. First, it had started with his being bored in class, yet now, he really is enjoying, more than he ever did from his entire stay at the school. "Oh... I am worried now Adrie.." He then said, laughing as he let Adrie messed with his hair. "It's going to get messy and tangled Adrie, you should stop it, I'm up for a revenge you know.." He then said, his hand already going to her hair. However, he stopped when he looked at where Adrie was looking, apparently, they were found once again. "Talk about wrong timng, I'll reserve my revenge for later, but for now, RUN!" He said, grabbing Adrie's wrist and running as fast as he could to get away from the group.

Gwenneth shook her head at him. "Well I'm pretty I could, but you can doubt me if you want," she stated shrugging her shoulders. She raised her eyebrows at him but didn't give up her secrets about running everyday the weather was good or being a quidditch player.

"Alright then, Thank you for the compliment. You know I pride myself on not being boring, though alot of people think the smae of themshelves," she said with a laugh. She was glad to see him smile again considering it was only the second time he actually smiled instead of smirk. Though his response to her messing with his hair cause her to smirk at him. "Oh really because I'm pretty sure that this is my revenge for when you did the same to me. But you know it does add effect in bringing out the smiley I drew," she said before glancing at the group of girls coming closer. Laughing she took off with him running down the corridors behind him not fully using all her power because she was laughing to hard.

"Yeah, I'll give you the benefit of a doubt then.." Alois said, laughing slightly as he did so. He finds her expression quite adorable and funny, the way she raised her eyebrows was really amusing for him.

"How about you, when are you going to praise me eh Ad? You know, I'm kind of waiting for that to come.." alois said, chuckling at the stupidity of his own statement, he was only kidding of course, he already had had enough of compliments thrown at him. "Jeez Ad, think you for reminding me, makes me remember to get a revenge for drawing something on my face, you better watch out eh, you'll never know, i might probably et my hands on some permanent pen.." He then said. As they run away form the group of girls who were looking for them, Alois cannot help but to laugh, they rounded every corner that they would come across too until they had finally decided to come into a halt, they were on a dead end, and well, they are already too far from the girls right? Taking a deep breath, Alois leaned on the wall, his free hand on his head as he tried to steady himself. "That was quite a run, are you tired?"

Gwen smirked at Alois, "You should." She laughed then knowing he still didn't believe her about being able to get away from him.

Looking over at him she raised her eyesbrows before looking away again. "When you deserve praise, it shall be given," she said using her Grandmother's old saying from their piano lessons together. She rolled her eyes thinking about the group of girls that had been silently following them, they enough praise for five hundred people between them, she was sure. Sighing she realized tehy came to a dead end and stood next him crossing her arms as he leaned against the wall. Breathing in through her nose silently she looked around for a way to get rid of the girl who were coming up to the corner of the short corridor. "Stop breathing so hard they'll hear you,' she said swatting his arm but it was already to late a couple of sreams come from the end of the hall and Gwen put her head in her hands. Standing in the corner next to Alois she looked over his shoulder at the girls who were calling out to him. "I'm guessing they never stop right?" She looking looking back to Alois with a smirk, it would be a nice idea to push him to them and run for herself. Though she wouldn't do that, maybe to some other guy but not Alois and she didn't understand why that was.

"So you're saying that I don't deserve any praise eh? Now I'm really hurt Adrie..." Alois said, frowning a little, he was kidding of course, and it was very evident in his tone. It was always a give away, how his voice would tel whether he's sincere or not.

Alois had to laugh when Adrie swat his arm away, it didn't hurt at all, yet it actually came as a surprise. "I can't help it, need to catch some oxygen after such a long tiring run..." Alois said, smirking as he straightened himself up, he does get Adrie's point, they would have no where to run if ever those girls would see him. Yet, seemed like lady luck was against them, for just after Adrie's statement, a couple of screams had already been heard just from around the corner. Alois had had to face palm himself when he saw who the owners of the voice were. "They'll never give up.." He then said, looking at Adrie as if he was actually asking for help.."What should we do then?" He then inquired, smirking rather awkwardly, he was now clueless as to what he should do.

Gwen smirked at Alois, he was being to confident of course was there to knock him down a bit. "Well, I cna't help you there then," she said with a laugh. He had enough fan girls to praise him, that was for sure.

Gwen sighed as he spoke she wasn't even bothered by the run they just had, even as it seemed to be a run for their lives. "Honestly, come running in the mornings with me sometime, then you'll understand what real running is," she stated rolling her eyes at him. Looking from the girls to Alois she wondered what they could do to get rid of them. "What would it take for them to leave you alone? I've never been a fan girl so I wouldn't have any idea, unless," she said pausing to think for a second. The idea that popped in her head would sound strange but she didn't have any other idead. "No, do you have any ideas?" She asked checking to see if he had any that were better then her crazy one. The group of girls were slowly coming down to corridor, nervous about approaching him it seemed.

"Jeez Adrie, you could have sympathized with me you know..." Alois said, pouting a little, as if he was sulking, he's just pretending of course, he actually had had enough of praises, though of course, hearing it from someone who has a different vies about him could have been probably better, for a change perhaps.

Alois crossed his arms in front of his chest when Adrie suggested that he go running with her sometimes. "I'm actually athletic Adrie, I just didn't have enough exercise lately, but if you really wanted to see me that much even in the mornings, then, yeah, I'll go with you.." He said with a smirk, testing whichever reaction the girl would show.

Alois had had to smirk once again when he saw that Adrie was actually thinking of a solution to get them out of their current predicament, it was quite a relief actually, for he, himself, didn't really have a clue to what he should do. Normally, he would just have to sweet-talk his way out of trouble, but at the moment, he's not sure if that would actually work. "I don't have any great idea Ad, that's why I'm asking for your help.." He whispered, their time is actually running out, the fun that they had earlier would actually probably come to an end if ever they wouldn't be able to think of any good ides to run away from those fan girls.

Gwenneth rolled her eyes at Alois. "I'm sure you'll be fine," she said looking over at him raising her eyebrows for a brief second. "If anything I'm the one who needs the praise, I don't have a fan group, you know," she said with a laugh.

Gwen smirked at him, she could see him being athletic but that didn't mean anything. Not in her books, running was her way to escape everything. "I thought you were the one who was challenging me, doesn't that mean you want to spend more time with me. I leave the front enterance at 5:30 sharp. Be late and I leave without you," she said with a smirk on her face. Tomorrow she was planning on running around the school three times before class. And have time for breakfast, she could only hope he would be able to keep up, most likely not though.

"Oh, well then we have to go with my crazy idea," she said thinking of a way to say it without sounding crazy herself. Looking back at the girls she sighed, "Can't I just feed you to them and run?" She asked knowing that wasn't exactly the plan she had but the other one was too awkward for her to say herself. There really needs to be a book, How to get rid of rabid fan girls part 1, she thought to herself pushing the hair back out of her face as she leaned against the wall. Obscuro, Instant Scalping hex, Bat-bogey hex, Antler jinx, jinxes and hexes and curses popped into her head and she instantly got to work disabling the approaching group. Once the girls realized what was going on Gwen used Expelliarmus to rid the girls of their wands. "Time to run again," she said to Alois taking his hand as she ran past the girls.

Alois looked at Adrie with seriousness in his eyes, "Believe me Ad, you wouldn't want to have one, if I can, I would give all of my fan groups to you..." He then said, wincing a little, it's true though, when he was younger, he liked the attention that he was getting, but it could be pretty tiring sometimes, he couldn't even get any privacy to himself. "If you needed any praise, then just ask me, I have a whole book of them.." He then said, this time, smiling at the girl, he can always do some sweet-talking, he's a natural born charmer after all.

"Would you be happy if I said that I would like to spend time with you? I doubt it..." Alois then said with a laugh, this girl is different after all, she couldn't be swooned easily just by words alone. "Don't worry, I do wake up early, if not, I would be late for my classes.... that's why I sometimes sleep in class you know..." He then added, every morning, he had had to wake up extremely early, way before his classmates, for if not, he would find it hard to thread the corridors to his classroom without stopping to chat with some of his so-called friends as well as his fangirls, he had always been kind to them whenever he's alone.

Alois just nodded when Adrie told him that they'll just go with her idea, he didn't have a choice after all. "I'm pretty sure that it's crazy since you're the one who had thought it up..." He said with a smirk, for all he cares, even thought they are already in a big trouble, he still had the energy to joke around. He then frowned at Adrie's next statement, as if he'd let that to happen. "You really are a GREAT friend Adrie.." He said, voice full of sarcasm, he knew that the girl wouldn't do it anyway.

Alois was actually quite taken back when Adrie performed some hexes. "This is really crazy.." He muttered in French, he didn't know that she'd actually go that far. Still surprised with what had happened, he didn't have time to react when Adrie had just pulled him away into another run. "You really are weird Ad.." He said, finally recovering from the shock as he laughed. It was the very first time that he had had seen someone do so many hexes before his eyes. "Didn't you over do it though?"

Gwen smiled at Alois, she had only been joking, fan groups were a petpeeve of hers, couldn't stand them at all. She glanced at him turning pink for a few seconds, Gwen would've liked the fact someone would want to spend time with her, not many people actually do. Looking at him she shook her head, "You'll be dead asleep in all your classes tomorrow if you come with me." She said knowing it was tough running so much when you weren't used to it. He had already been panting like a dog after their mild run from the girls.

"Come on slow poke. In a school like this everyone knows counter-curses they'll be on us in no time," said said to him as they ran down the halls. Stopping infront of one of the many brick walls she tapped a few stones, as Jack had done when he took her here a few days before. "This is a tunnel, now get inside before they catch up and see us go in," she stated hopping into the tunnel. Looking around she pulled out her wand for light and moved farther into the tunnel. They had to bipass a few couples who were using the tunnel for makingout just as Jack had told her they did. "I don't think I'm weird, am I?" She asked looking back at him as they came into the open section, basically a small room with built in stone benches lining the walls. Here they seemed to be alone which was nice, couples tended to stay in the dark and small tunnels.

"It's fine, our professor wouldn't say anything anyway, he's just too in love with his own monotonous voice..." Alois said with a laugh, remembering how he fell asleep earlier in class, yet their professor didn't ven gave him a second glance or reprimanded him. "And besides, I'm pretty sure that my army would back me up.. and you'll help me as well in my studies, won't you?" He then added. Sure enough, before Adrie had even transferred to their school, he had had this tendency to take a nap in between classes, but well, he had had help as well, someone would instantly wake him up if ever a professor would notice him, some of the girls would even cover for him, and well, as for their exams, they could always lend him some notes. And beside, Alois is a really fast learner anyway.

Alois knew instantly that what Adrie had said was true, he knew that any minute from then, they'll be spotted once again, and their peaceful and happy day would fall into ruins. He then watched in curiosity as Adrie tapped some few stones in one of the brick walls of the school, and from there, had actually emerged some tunnel. "How did you discover this? This is a perfect hiding place.." He said, voice in awe. He now, at least have an idea where to go to in case he have to hide, or NOT. His thought had been reversed instantly when as he they entered the tunnel, he saw some couples... well..doing their thing. "I guess I won't ever go here anymore.." He muttered, reddening up a little, sure enough, he had been around with girls, but he's till not really that comfortable seeing those intimate things happening before his own eyes. "Awkward..."

"Believe me Ad, you are weird.." He then said, patting the girl once again on the head, a habit that he had seemed to be fond of doing, at least now, they were already alone, free from fangirls, free from those...well, loving couples.

Gwen shook her head at him not believeing he was still up for running with her. "I'll try not to run too fast for you then. 5:30," stating the time again so he wouldn't forget. It would be nice to have a running partner for once. Usually she just ran until she found the main enterance again, getting lost outside was just as easy as it was for her between classes. "Jack showed it too me," she said simply hoping Alois wouldn't get any ideas from it. Her and Jack were friends, that was how they stood, but this place was a easy way to eacape and to also get around school.

Gwen smiled at his red cheeks, it was a ncie look for him, he almost seemed like a normal boy for once, not part-veela. "What's the matter Alois? I hear it's the prefect place to take a girlfriend. I'm sure your fans would just love if you picked one of them next time," she said teasing him. Laughing she put her hand on top of his knowing it's be impossible to ever get him to stop. "Well, jeez, you're a Great friend, insulting me when I just saved your butt," she said glancing over at him. Of course she was still teasing but she did manage to say it very seriously. "The couples aren't always in here, just right after classes end for the day or late at night," she told him knowing he felt weird when they walked by the couples before.

Alois smiled triumphantly at Adrie, sure, he was confident that he'll be able to wake up early, but to keep up with her on running, well, he just probably need some warm ups to bring back his old reflexes when it comes to running, he had been to idle lately that his muscles might have been sleeping already. "You don't have too, trust me.. just a day or two of these running exercises, and I'll be back to my top form..." He said, laughing a little. He had been a fast runner before, something that he had grown to be after such runs from those who are chasing him, but lately, he haven't really done the running thing yet, and that pretty much explains why he had been tired after their run earlier. "Jack again eh? He's pretty knowledgeable then, and it's actually quite interesting to here that you two are already sharing information about this school..... I myself didn't know that there were such thing as this, If I did, then I wouldn't have to put up with what I have put up with during my past five years of stay here."

"Like I'd do that Ad, now staying that.. it's really awkward and weird hearing that from you.." Alois said, face still quite red in embarrassment, sure, it was probably the one thing that he's kind of not used to talking of, he does flirt sometimes, but not to the point that he'd do something as..embarrassing and ridiculous as that. "Yes, I am a really great friend right? You should be happy then...it's a compliment, the word weird means a different thing in my book of vocabularies after all.." He then said with a laugh as he put his hand down. "You know a lot about this place... you don't happen to be always here, do you?" He said, mocking a shocked tone, of course he was just kidding, he knew that Adrie wasn't the type to do something like what those couples are doing in public, she just doesn't seem to be that type after all.

Gwenneth-Adrie smiled back at Alois, she wasn't going to mention it but he smiled not smirked again. It seemed it was becoming a habit, one many girls would enjoy if they ever saw it. But to Gwen it was different, it made her feel relaxed and comfortable. When she was here with Jack before it had been a different feeling running through her, then she had wanted to explore the castle and now she wanted to stay put and enjoy her time with Alois. She rolled her eyes at him not wanting to explain why Jack knew so much about the school but she needed to, to get Alois off her back about Jack. "He was giving me a tour of the secret places around school. And he told me that the secret rooms were passed from the seventh years to the first years, so the years in between never get the opportunity to know about them unless a seventh year tells them," she said sitting down on one of the benches. He tone was slightly harsh but she was getting tired of being picked on about liking Jack. If anything it was most likely the opposite, it seemed she's been attracting the attention of alot of part-veelas in school. But they all see her as a quest, something to win over, something she didn't want anything to do with.

"I'm sure someday you'll bring a girl you like down here, oh look I'm a girl! And we are down here, mission complete," she said with a teasing smile on her face. Gwen realized she didn't even know if he had a girlfriend, or if there has ever been a girl friend in his life, he did seem pretty embarrassed to be talking about it. "Who do you like Alois?" She questioned aloud. "Oh of course I'm here all the time, you know; with Jack," she said rolling her eyes. She actually used the tunnels to get around after classes when the corridors were crowded but again she felt like it was pointless to explain anything though it was needed; but this time she decided not to explain.

Alois was actually enjoying the time that he had had with Adrie, it was quiet different from those that he had spent with other girls before, their day had been full of adventures, great ones in fact, they had had argued with each other, and even an away from his fan girls, it was really quite a different feeling. "Why I haven't been passed down with that secret before, now that's really unfair... but anyways, now I know, thanks to my fan girls.... ehermm.. thanks to you rather.." He said with a laugh, he knew that he shouldn't really pushed the topic about Jack any further, it could be somewhat a source of an argument between the two of them, which he didn't particularly like to happen. "Just to show my gratitude, I won't pick on you about that Jack anymore, just for this day though..."

Alois had had to laugh about the girl's proposition, it was pretty funny after all. "Yeah, mission complete Ad, but that someday that you're talking about, seriously, I don't know if it would ever come.." He said casually, smirking as he saw that teasing smile on Adrie's face, it was pretty amusing after all. "Who do I like? well... that's actually pretty hard to answer Adrie, at the moment, there were 6 important girls in my life, 1st one's my mom, 2nd's my cousin..and well, the others..it's a secret.. they were all my very good friends, of course, you're included in them!" Alois said, not really sure if that was the thing that was being asked of him, actually, he wasn't sure about what to answer, he's confused and all. "I knew it, you're with jack here...." He exclaimed, narrowing his eyes before going into fits of laughter, "Sorry, I did promise to not talk about Jack anymore.." He then said, "How about you Adrie, who do you like?"

"You are in the in between years of the secrets. It's actually quite the system, though I'm suprised not many others find the hidden rooms and such," she said thinking of how everyone knew about the hidden chambers in Hogwarts. The ROR was her favorite place to go, it could be anything you wanted in there. There wasn't anything like it at Durmstrang it seemed. "Maybe I'll go running without you tomorrow, if you are going to pick on me," she said turning away from him. For her they were just friends, he was the first friend she had made her so of course she was going to talk about him.

"You never know Alois. Somethings just come out of nowhere,"
she said glancing to the nearest wall. Like your mother dieing, she thought to herself. Closing her eyes she blinked away the painful memory. "There's three other girls? Ugh you veelas are such players! Should I go do you have an appointment with someone else soon?" She asked him making fun of the girls he knew. Gwen raised her eyebrows at Alois when he mentioned Jack. "That's it you broke your promise, now we're going out tomorrow at 5 and there'll be no talk of him tomorrow," she said crossing her arms defensivly across her chest. "There's only Six important guys in my life. My father for one, secondly my grandfather, the rest are a secret. But I'm not sure if you can count yourself in that group anymore, so there's only five," she said stubbornly mocking him. Of course she didn't truely mean it, Alois was a good friend to have but she didn't actually think to much on guys lately.

"Well.. I don't know why too, there's just so many secrets about this place I guess..." Alois said with a shrug, though he had had already stayed at the said school for about 5 years already, he could still somehow get lost, and everyday, eh would somehow found a room that he had never really seen before, maybe the place really holds so much mystery or maybe it's because of his ignorance about the place. "I know you'll miss me if ever you won't see me for a day Adrie, you'll miss my being very inquisitive about Jack... oh, I had said it again.." Alois said, covering his mouth as he sniggered. He didn't really intended to say the boy's name, it had just happened to slip of every time.

Alois had noticed the slight change in Adrie's expression when she had uttered her comment, he was about to say something but stopped himself from doing so, like what had been said before, she was just not ready to let go. "That's why we should never take anything for granted Ad.." He said, smiling once again, he had had lost count of how may genuine smiles he had already shown that day to Adrie, but he didn't really mind it actually. "Hey Adrie, I'm not a player, don't misunderstand alright? My friendliness demeanor towards women is genuine and not a cheap put-on..." He said, frowning a little, truth to be told, he didn't like it when he was being called a player, if there's one thing that he didn't like about being a part-veela, it was the perception of many that all of them loves to play with someone else's hearts. Even so, he knew that Adrie was only just kidding, so he decided to shove that feeling of, he didn't really mind it as much as when he heard it from other people. "5! seriously? That's punishment Ad.." He then exclaimed, 5:30 in the morning was already hard to keep up with, but with 5, now that needs lot of works. "You said there's six, and now there's five, didn't know that you really like me Adrie....I'm kidding, I'm kidding..." He said, he was actually about to ask whether Jack was included on the list but had decided to say otherwise, he wouldn't like it if Adrie would change the tie to an earlier slot once again if he did managed to utter the boy's name.

Gwen laughed at his statement, everything had it's secrets. Gwen gasped and hit him in the arm like she had done earlier. "That isn't funny, I've only hung out with him once!" She turned from him acting upset though she was really laughing to hard to calm down.

Gwen calmed herself by the time his next statement came out of his mouth. She turned to look at him in time to see his smile which she smiled back to softly. Looking everywhere but him she thought back to how their encounter had even began, it was all because he was sleeping. "That makes you sound more like a player then anything Alois. Is that short for Aloysius?" She asked randomly when the though popped in her head. Gwen had realized she didn't have a nickname for him like he did for her, but she wasn't sure where she could go with his name. It was a German name and reminded her of home which made her smile.

"Yes 5, you pick on me too much, it isn't fair! So now thats punishment for you," she said rolling her eyes at him. She would've left him and gone to her dorm a while ago if she didn't enjoy being with with him so much, with all the picking on her he was doing. Looking back to him she smirked. "Well if you keep picking on me then you'll never bake it back to the list," she laughed. Gwen leaned back and rested her head against the wall, she was starting to feel tired. Running through the halls after classes was begining to take alot out of her, maybe 5 tomorrow morning wouldn't be a good idea.

"Only once eh? will it be safe for me to believe that?" Alois said with a laugh as he rubbed the place where Adrie had hit him. "Jeez Ad, it was becoming like an illness of mine, I can't help but to talk about him, I just have to zip my mouth..." he added, making a zipping gesture in front of him, as if that could really stop him from talking.

Alois really like seeing a girl smile, much more, it's Adrie, one of those people who's smile is what he thinks to be one of the most genuine ones. Alois really likes it when he's the reason why someone would smile, it brought contentment in him in return. "Yes, it's a variant of that name I guess...and Adrie, believe me I'm not a player, but I do play sports if that's what you mean.." Alois commented randomly, laughing at how pathetic he had sounded, to connect being a flirt to being a player of sports, it was rather ridiculous and outrageous isn't it?

"I can't help it you know, you're pretty funny to annoy..." Alois said, being rather sincere and blunt about his thoughts. It was the truth though, he finds it entertaining how Adrie would react whenever he would pick on her. "believe me Adrie, picking on you or not, I'll be able to go back to that list..." He then added, leaning on the wall as well, it was really pretty tiring and they haven't even ate just yet. "Ad, are you already tired and hungry?" He then asked randomly, his stomach already begging for him to east some decent meal.

Gwen couldn't help it she punched his arm again. "I don't like him anymore then I like you, so please stop," she said pushing out her bottom lip in a pout with puppy-dog eyes. The face had always worked with her father when she wanted a toy, and it worked with her last boyfriend so she figured it would work on Alois as well. "Pfft, sure you're not Alois. You're just feisty, right?" She said with a laugh. Now she was teasing him just as much as he had been with her, though she still had posession of the marker where as he had nothing to get her back with.

"You're pretty funny to draw on," she said slowly thinking about getting her marker out once again. Though he was already going to get enough laughs going to dinner with his smiley face that was crooked enough to look like a smirk. The thought of going to dinner with him, both of his smiles in a smirk with her next to him, made her laugh. Though what made her blush was if he would hold her hand when they went in, like he had before when they walked the halls, everyone would start thinking something was going on and no doubt Jack would be there at dinner. But maybe Jack would ease the flirting if he thought she was taken, that idea was intriging to her. "Is it dinner time? I hope it is," she said out loud her mind completely aware of how close they were at that moment. Putting the light of her wand away from their faces she looked down the different tunnels quickly and saw all the couples had already left, it must be dinner time.

Alois pretended to sulk when Adrie punched him once more. "Ad, you're starting to be violent, I'm not some sort of a punching bag you know.." He said, though he didn't really mean it, it's not everyday that someone would actually do that thing to him, and well, it's quite good to have a change sometimes. "Adrie, that's not going to work on me you know, I'm already immune to that strategy, thanks to my cousin.." He then said as he smirked at the girl once again, sure enough, she does look adorable and all with that eyes of hers, but he's not going to fall for that trick. "feisty eh? Not as much as you.."

"No, no, Adrie, you're not thinking about what I'm thinking are you?" Alois said with mock horror, he was actually thinking that Adrie just have this mischievous idea of drawing on him once again, and with a permanent marker too! now that's something that wouldn't easily come of. "I'm not a drawing pad Adrie.." he said as he stuck his tongue out in a teasing manner, sure enough, he wouldn't want to be drawn on once again. He noticed that Adrie was actually blushing, but figured that it must be some sort of a trick being played on him by the dimly-lit tunnel. "It is probably, we're probably safe now too..." He then said, wondering if they were right. His fans were not really that active during the night, seeing as the professor were more observant by then, and well, it seemed to be some rule to them not to bother him at that time of the day after all. "Shall we go then?" He asked, not really feeling any awkwardness even though he was too close to Adrie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back