Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
@Thomas Jusantrea
@Wendall Layton
@Daintree Vaskevold

UQjjm3g.jpg

His fingers and gaze slid across the table equally distractingly, and she hoped that nothing was missing and that her birthday could begin without much hesitation. Touching the beautiful pink balloons of color, Jenna's face showed a smile and there was a great commotion around her. Immediately, she had to bring drinks to the table, which were meant for her all.

MEAiKai.jpg

She finaly take her best drinks and specialy cake with cherry. Jenna smiled when bouling worker walked and bring the good pizza with peperoni. That was Jennas favorit food and she hoped that Thomas would be here to.

aGP2RWf.jpg

She finished her job here and wait the friends. She hoped others would be came. Today Jenna wear hear best dress and also hoped that she would be see Wendall here and he was say yes about her birthday party. She waited friends and wondering where is Nicol and Iris.

Last edited:
Danae had helped her half sister to geat everything ready before Jenna's friends arrive. Now, when everything was ready, she stood next to sister and looked to her, then took out present that she had made.
– Jenna?– Girl asked to her oldest sister,– We know each other for such a short time and I didn't know thst I have sister for ten years, but I hppe we'll be really good sisters,– She smiled,– I made braceled for you,– She gave sister bracelet with pearls and Jenna's name on it. She had made a present like that for Thomas also.
– When will your friends arrive?– She asked after a while. It was interesting - are her sister's friends from Hogwarts or muggles?

Thomas could not believe that this day was here. He and Jenna were 13 years old. He finished the song for the sister as a gift before going to the party, but he played it afterwards. It also took time to find clothes in the closet, because today you could dress very elegantly. Until the thoughts were ready one could go.
'' Happy our birthday, Jenna.'' he said, alongside sister and gave her a pink envelope and pressed a kiss on the cheek. Then he noticed that Danae was here as well. '' 'Hello, sister.'' Thomas smiled younger sister.

Jenna was so nervos first time and she know and hoped there would be Wendall and she realy wanted see him but now she looked that table wpuld be looked grate but then she her sister ask. -Yes? Danae you don't need voried about that and we will be good sisters.- Jenna smiled Danae and she was nice girl and why she was thinking bad things for hear? She alredy asked Iris look for her if she would be Gryffindor house. -Aww, thanky so much!- Jenna gave her hug and take the braclet. Braclet looked so nice and she alredy wear to the right hand. -I think their soon will be here- She smiled.

-Thomas, Happy birthday! I have a present for you to. - She gave Thomas birthday present and there was Gryffindor notebook with Gryffindor pen. She hoped that Thomas would be like.

Danae smiled and nodded. Her sister was fantastic person. And then also Thomas come to them and she looked to him. After he and Jenma exchanged with presents, she looked to Thomas.
– Hi, Thomas! I made this for you!– She showed him bracelet, red and golden, because it was Griffindor color, and there was his name on it. Danae hoped that brother will like it. She had tried so much for both presents to her half siblings, she really wanted them to like their bracelets.

Nicole was quickly discovering that the best part about the school holidays was getting to meet up with all her friends outside of school. Jenna had been excited about her birthday party for weeks and Nicole had found it rather infectious. She'd not been bowling properly before, like muggles did, only doing some lawn bowling stuff with her dad at family parties. She found that all rather boring, but she was sure Jenna's party was going to much more exciting.

She'd spent some time picking out a gift, hoping Jenna wouldn't think her getting her a book would be too dorky. But it was a book on dragons, which she was sure Jenna would like. Fussing with her hair as she walked into the bowling ally, Nicole smiled and waved when she spotted Jenna and her brother, glad she wasn't the firs to arrive. "Jenna! Happy Birthday!" She said, wrapping her friend in a tight hug. "And Happy Birthday to you too, Thomas," She said, giving him a smile.

'' Thank you, Jenna. '' Thomas took a gift from his sister. '' I'll give another gift later.'' He knew full well that Jenna liked his shirts and how Thomas had bought new shirts yesterday. Jenna will be able to take the couple for herself.
'' Oh, thank you, Danae. Are you ready to go to Hogwarts this fall?'' he asked. He remembered that he was first going to Hogwarts was full of excitement

Then the guests also started to come. The first guest was Nicole. '' Thank you, Nicole.'' Thomas smiled at the girl.

-I hope you like Thomas!- Jenna gave brother big hug. Thomas was grate brother and ahe loved him so much. She know that Thomas gave present later and she didn't ask. Jenna looked the table and that was ready and all things was good.

There finaly comming Nicol and Jenna happy see her best friend. -Nicol!- She gave her big hug. -Thanky, Nicol! This is my sister Danae. Danae this is my best friend Nicol. I can't imagine shcool without her.- She smiled Nicol and hoped Wendall soon been here. -Did you see Wendall? I'm just voried- She hoped Nicol would be see and she hoped Lysander and Iris, Emma would be here to.

@Nicole Fisk
@Danae Jusantrea

Last edited:
– I still couldn't believe that I'm really going to Hogwarts,– She replied to Thomas question. Danae wanted to say something else, but someone come to them. Looked like she was one of Jenna's and probably Thomas friends.
– Hi, Nicole!– Danae said quetly and looked to Jenma's friend. She wanted to ask something about that school, but it didn't seem like good idea.

– Who's Wendall?– Danae wanted to know,– Sorry, but that name sounds like some kind of protagonist in muggle fantasy movies about dragons and fairies,– Danae had grew up in muggle world, she knew muggle things. And only then she understand that she couldn't be sure if Nicole wasn't muggle. Why couldn't Danae think before speak?

Wendall had been looking to see a few more students outside of school, but he was especially glad that he got to go with Lysander too to Jenna’s party. The Hufflepuff hadn't really admitted it but he wasn’t sure he would have come if it was just him, not because he didn’t want to celebrate Jennas birthday but because there would be people there he didn’t talk to, and having a least one friendly face in the group with the exception of the birthday girl was comforting. He had a little gift bag in his hand which had a few things in it that Wendall had found on his trips in Brightstone, which he had plenty of since he had an abundance of time and lived just around the corner. It included the Dragon book he'd bought at the start of the year, although had yet had a chance to give it to her. Wendalls arm was loosely resting through his best friends, purely because he didn’t trust himself not to fall over and crush the presents. Merlin help him when it came to actually bowling. The boys had already spent most the day together, and Wendall was looking forward to having some more games with his friends, something he would never have imagined possible a few years ago. “Pleaseeee don’t win too many points,” he was saying to the Gryffindor. It was inevitable his friend would be good considering how good he was at sports and general coordination, and Wendall just hoped he wasn’t going to be so bad at bowling that he was left in the dust.

Lysander was glad he'd gotten to spend time with Wendall over the holiday. It was different now that Olive wasn't around, but they still had fun. He'd gotten his best friends help to pick out a small fairy statue for Jenna, since Wendall knew her better than he did. He'd promised to show Jenna a real fairy after she'd told him she didn't believe in them, to his complete surprise, but the only time he'd come across them in the gardens he hadn't been able to find her and show her, so he figured he'd make do with a fake one for now. Sander was excited to see who else was coming, and get some bowling in. With his own birthday only ten days away, it was proving to be a busy holiday. "I'll try not to." He chuckled at his best friends comment. Admittedly he'd only ever been just okay at it in the past, but since all of his beater practice he was looking forward to see if that made him any better. Rolling a heavy ball toward some targets couldn't be too different from hitting one with a bat. "Hi Jenna, hey Thomas! Happy birthday!" Lysander called, grinning between the girl and his dormmate and offering out his present. He was happy to see Nicole there too, and gave her a smile and a hello in greeting too. "Who's ready to lose?" He challenged with a laugh, nudging Wendall lightly in the side to let him know he was joking.​

Chloë hadn't expected to be invited to a birthday party over the break, but she had certainly be happy about it. She had hung out with Jenna a couple of times during the schoolyear and it had been fun. Especially the time they had spend at the lake, trying to get whatever threw the rock back out of the water to show itself. They hadn't had much luck with it though and Chloë was determined to spend more time around the lake when they got back to school. It had been difficult to think of a gift for Jenna, but she had eventually settled on a nice little notebook which she had gotten her mom to decorate with magical beasts for her. That way Jenna could write down everything about creatures she might come across. The gryffindor entered the bowling alley and happily headed over to Jenna. "Hi! Thanks for inviting me, happy birthday!" She smiled as she handed Jenna her gift, before turning to Thomas. "And you too, Thomas!" Chloë handed him a present that she had gotten last minute when she realized it would be his birthday as well. It was a notebook similar to Jenna's, but this one was decorated with music notes and was hopefully suitable for him to write music in. She then turned around to greet the others and gave them a happy little wave. "Please tell me anyone else has never done this before either?"

Tres had been glad that Daintree had asked Tres to come to his friends birthday party, and while she didn’t really know who Jenna or her other friends werd, Tres was always glad to meet more people and get her name out there. It was a bit strange because it was the day before her own birthday. Tomorrow she would be turning fourteen herself so she sort of got to have two birthday celebrations at one time. Tres was dressed in a brand new dress that Dain had bought her last time they’d gone shopping, although she had a little something for the Hufflepuff too. Once they were there, Tres was entirely sure who anyone was, although there was one boy she recognised, and she waved gently in @Lysander Summers direction but she didn’t interrupt whatever conversation he was in the middle of. She stayed quiet for the time being, one arm through her boyfriends and the other holding on to a pink wrapped present for Jenna.

Emma was ready to party! She dragged Iris in to Jenna's party, grinning. "Hi!" She shouted, waving at everyone. She was happy to have been invited, even if Jenna was more Iris' friend than her own. "Happy Birthdaaaaay!" She called, waving at both Jenna and Thomas. Being twins, she knew they were both turning thirteen today. Emma was already thirteen and had been for months, she felt quite superior because of it. She was surprised by how many people were here, most of which she recognized from Hogwarts. She hopped over to Lysander and lightly punched him in the shoulder. "I didn't know you'd be here!" She said, grinning as she spotted him looking at Nicole. She still suspected they liked each other, though she had finally stopped teasing them about their date to the yule ball.

Iris arrived at the party along with Emma, holding both their presents as she hadn't trusted Emma not to lose hers. The twins had gotten Jenna a matching necklace and bracelet, and she hoped she would like it. Iris smiled at everyone present, waving at Nicole as she was happy to see her friend. There were a few people she was less familiar with too. Iris hadn't been bowling in a long time, but she thought it would be fun with such a large group. She headed over to Jenna to hand over her gifts, though she was talking to Nicole. "Hello Jenna, hello Nicole." She said, handing Jenna the wrapped up gifts. "These are from me and Emma. Happy Birthday." She said before giving Jenna a hug.

Daintree had found a dream catcher, it had been pretty easy but it hadn’t been that good to find one that visibly seemed to mean something expensive. But it was what she wanted, so what else was he supposed to bring. He walked into where the invitation had said it would be and immediately spotted the different things. It felt funny, it was a birthday. They didn’t usually do birthdays at school, it was just difficult to celebrate when you couldn’t do anything that fun. Perhaps that was something he could do in the next year. However he just walked in and then spotted Jenna in amongst the crowd of people. He had invited Tres along too, and had been thankful she’d come along, even more so that she was wearing the dress he’d bought her. She looked great, undeniably great. She had her arm looped through his as they stepped in. He glanced around, a lot of them were students a little younger than they were, though he vaguely knew some of them. However, he just decided it would be best for them to start with speaking to Jenna, so he walked over, keep his pace with Tres. ”hey Jenna!” he said as he approached, holding out the present for her, ”Happy birthday,”

Nicole smiled over at the younger girl with Jenna, who they introduced as Jenna's sister. "I didn't know you had a sister!" She said, giving Jenna a gently nudge of surprise. At the mention of Wendall, Nicole immediately turned her head, smiling when she caught sight of some of the others arriving, including the twins and Wendall himself. It was impressive that Jenna was so popular and Nicole was kind of jealous. Her birthday was always right when school started and she doubted as many people would have time to throw a cool party.

"Wendall is Jenna's crush," She said in a dramatic whisper to Danae, pressing a finger to her lips so Danae wouldn't say anything and turning to greet the new arrivals. "I'm awful at bowling, I'll probably lose immediately," She said sadly, grateful at least Chloë seemed to be in the same boat as her.

– We're half siblings,– Danae said to Nicole. When she heard what was Wendall, she just waved her head. Dane was a bit too youg for all that love and crush thing.
Then somehow many people come to there and Dane didn't want to trouble them. When one girl (Chloe, but Danae didn't know her name) asked if someone had played bowling before, Danae murmbled,– I've played it some times, it's kinda fun,– But she wasn't sure if other girl heard that. Actually Danae liked bowling and coulnd't wait for start. She looked again to all others. Looked like Jenna and Thomas had many friends. Were they all from Hogwarts? They all looked the same age.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, I really forget about this, was too stressed about sorting

'' Jenna, I really like it. '' Thomas hugged his sister tightly. He had a sister to everything in this world. Everything will be fine today, but Thomas usually thought about his mother that day, but there was no time to think about sad things, because he had to celebrate his 13th birthday today. Then he turned to the little sister. "I was like when I went to Hogwarts for the first time, but when I was going for the third time." he said, smiling Danae.

Slowly, the guests began to come. She and her schoolmates. The first was Wendell. Wasn't that the boy they were arguing about?
'' I can't promise anything. '' he Hufflepuff, because bowling Thomas was pretty good. Usually won the father, but only lost both once.

"Thank you, Lysander. '' he said, then heard the boy say about the loss. Suddenly the spirit of the lion awoke in him and was ready to accept the summons. '' I accept upbringing. What will we have to do to lose?”Thomas asked, because it was more interesting than just losing.

Then Chloe came, handed him a notebook that was decorated with notes. Thomas once needed it. '' Thank you very much, Chloe. '' he smiled at the girl.

Until Van Houten's twins finally arrived, another boy he didn't know and Nicole. Thomas thanked them for their congratulations and for coming.

@Danae Jusantrea
@Wendall Layton
@Lysander Summers
@Chloe Thompson

-i'm glad you like it!- Jenna smiled her big brother.She smiled when brother gave her big hug and that was special moment for her. Hufflepuff girl listened talk Thomas and Danae and she laughed about saying Wendall and then Nicol started. -Nicol!- Jenna smiled her and finaly arrived all friends and then finaly can started calebrate.

-Thanky, so much! Iris and Emma and Chloe! Thanks for camming. Here is drink sandwiches and pizza. - Jenna smiled both girl and she was happy finaly see Wendall and she hoped that he spend here grate time with all friends. -Chloe you can sit with me if you want!- She smiled her and then arrived her best friend Daintree and Lysander.

-Thanky, so much Lysander! If you want a drink there are mohito!- Jenna answered the boy and she was happy to see him there.

-Daintree!- She hugged him and then let him go. -You look realy nice Tress!-Jenna told her compliment. -Who is ready started first play?- She asked everyone.

@Chloe Thompson
@Lysander Summers
@Iris van Houten
@Emma van Houten
@Daintree Vaskevold
@Wendall Layton
@Nicole Fisk
@Tres Bear II

Lysander was excited to see that Thomas was up for the challenge as much as he was. Some competition with his dormmate wasn't something he'd say no to. "We'll figure it out!" He said, unable to think of anything on the spot to do for whoever lost. He just couldn't wait to get started. He turned his attention away while some of the others started to join the group. He grinned at Chloë and waved back at Tres when he noticed her doing the same to him. He didn't know she was friends with Jenna, or that the boy on the Slytherin team was as well. Realistically he himself only knew Jenna mostly through Wendall anyway, so he supposed he didn't know much about who else she hung out with. Feeling a soft punch at his arm, he spun around to see Emma had been invited too. "I didn't know you'd be here either! I thought this party was only for cool people." He jokingly teased. It was awesome to see so many of his friends in one place, outside of the school grounds. There was only so much they could all do in the castle, and it definitely didn't have fun stuff like bowling.

"I'm ready!" Lysander shouted when Jenna asked who wanted to start the first play. He ran over to the bowling machine and fiddled with the buttons to input his own name on the overhead screen, though in typical bowling alley fashion he could only fit so many letters of his name up there, and ended up being simply 'LYSAN'. He went ahead and added everyone else's names; NICOL, WENDA, JENNA, and so on, and picked up the coolest looking ball from the bunch in their area to start with. "Watch guys. This is how the pros do it." He said, waving to get everyones attention before he tossed the ball down the alley. It barreled through the pins until two were left standing, and his second try only barely skimmed by the one he was after. Bowling was decidedly not the same as hitting bludgers, but he turned back to the group with a sense of bravado all the same. "Who's next!" He asked, sitting down to grab himself a slice of pizza.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back