Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
So, things haven't been going well for me for a while now, and I don't have the time or energy to keep up with HNZ any more. I'm staying til the end of the IC year (gotta see my girl Stella graduate), and then I'm leaving the site. Maybe for a few months, maybe for good; I don't know at this stage.

If you have plots with me that will be left hanging by this, feel free to message me to work something out.

Sorry to see you go, Jasmine! I hope the break time gives you a chance to get back on your feet and get into a good place, and you know where we'll be if you need anything :hug:

I'm sorry we never got around to plotting Jasmine! It's always sad when our community gets a little bit smaller! We shall remember you fondly and of course, you know we'll always be here if you should return!

Jasmine,

Hopefully this break will bring you what you need in this period of time. I loved seeing you on the forums, but real life comes first. I loved th roleplays that we did with my goblin Len.

It is sad to see you go, but I know quitting HNZ definety has some benefits.

Aw Jasmine. You gotta do what you gotta do, but you'll be missed. Take care, I hope everything works out for you :hug: x

Thanks for being a part of the site for as long as you have. Hopefully, the fates have it that you'll return again some day. If not, best of luck with whatever's next!

All my love to you! Hope you go well, and you will be missed :wub: Look after yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back