Dear [Whomever]

Riley Sparkles said:
Dear boys.

You all suck. Go punch yourselves.

With no love what-so-ever, an angry girl. Whom you should all run away from.
You,

Ouch. Not too fond of your likes, either. ;)

MenBoys

Dear you. Yes you! You know exactly who you are.

I wish you knew. Sometimes you say things that makes me wonder, but then....

I could care less, actually. Disregard that. I do care. More than I should.

Sincerely yours,

The stupid nerd.

Hey,

You tease me but I love it.

Sincerely,
Nerdy hawt chick

Dear Nikki,

Sorry for kicking you out of my bed this morning, I kind of thought you were evil penguin from my dream. :doh:

Love,
Well..me?

Dear Work,

I'm tired. Between school and going to work almost every day I'm getting piled with things I need to do and finish. I don't even have time for the people I really care about anymore. I need a break, please?

Sincerely,
The tired slave

Dear Mom & Dad,

I can't really pretend that I'm happy anymore. I hate it here and I hate the way you guys treat me. It's hard enough that I'm dealing with a really big move, starting school, and just dealing with too much at once. But with you guys treating me like I'm such a mistake really hurts. I'm trying really hard to live up to your expectations but there's just some things I can't do. I'm only human and I do have feelings too. I wish you would pay attention to me like you do to Samantha, tell me how proud you are of what I've managed to do. But I get nothing every single time. I hate getting blamed for stuff that I cannot possible be responsible for either, I'm not a bad kid and I'm tired of just being the person you need to blame stuff on. You never paid attention to me as a child so I guess I should be used to not being cared by you. But now I really need you guys, I want my mom and dad back.

What Am I supposed to do to make you proud of me?
Sincerely,
The Wondering Daughter

Dear work,
Why do you torture me with 5 nine hour shifts? I do not want to spend my entire vacation working at a fastfood restaurant.
sincerely
Worn out Staff

Dear Boy,

Last night we sat at the mall for three hours waiting for Halo Reach to be released. To make a long story short. I LOVED EVERY FREAKING MOMENT OF IT! When you looked over at me and smiled and I asked you what and you said "O nothing" but I knew you where lying. Its okay I like you to but we can keep playing this game for a little while longer. I love the way your eyes change colors. I love the way you smile at me when I mess up a joke. I even love the way you make fun of me when I mess up and say something the wrong way. I love you. I swear I do. I just wanna scream it so that everyone can hear it. Oi do you see what you have done to me? I am turning into a nutter. I blame you. The only way to fix this is for you to tell me that you love me.

I will be waiting.

♥ The nutter.

Dear self

Calm down. Yeah, you want little rats, but things may not turn out how you'd hoped. You don't want to dissapoint yourself do you now? So please, stop getting so excited. It's gonna take a lot of saving up before you can even think about getting them anyway. So stop it. Now. Please?

From yourself.

Dear them.

I'm not sick. How can I be freaking sick? I admit, I'm..... I have those signs. But seriously? I'm not like her, I- I don't know. But there's no way I'm like her, so just go away and leave me alone! I can't deal with you all, not right now. I like how I look, now. I think. Argh, get out of my head!

-me

Dear People,

Have you ever had one of those moments when you've really, really, hideously messed something up with someone you like and it's all gone wrong because you've been an !rseburger? Yeah. I'm having one of those moments.
Cause you know, it's been a while since that thing'd ever happened. Since then, there's been numerous fights that have spilled over into other people's relationships with me. Fortunately I've managed to clumsily patch them up with a really cr!ppy cross stitch, but that one blow up is the big black un-darned hole in my cushion of life. It's never going to be okay again unless I fix it.
BUT. HOW.
There are no opportunities ... no words I can say to fix it up, no amount of sorry's enough and absolutely no chance of it being the way it was. There's no trust for me, anymore. Do I blame 'em? A little, but that's just conceit speaking.
G!ddamn, I would give anything to make it right again. Anything at all. Just please ... please give me another chance. I ain't no begger, so this is getting pretty damn low for me, but hey ... I wouldn't be going this far if it wasn't eating me alive, anyway. I can't not fix this. It's my mistake, and it must. be. fixed.
But how.

From KR.

Dear, Sister

HOW MANY TIMES DAD TOLD YOU TO SEE IF YOU GOT EVERYTHING BUT NO, YOU FORGOT MY ORDER AT DQ AND NOW I'M STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS A LOT........................................................................................................................................

Sincerly, your sister who is starving right now
Dear, Dad

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL, THE FOOD IS LIKE TAKING AGES, WERE NOT EVEN GOING ANYWHERE, MY SIBLINGS AREN'T YET DRESS AND EVERYTHING. COME ON, DAD. I'M STARVING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyce

Dear Life,
Please give me more time, so i can come back to roleplay

Dear HNZ,
Sorry for neglecting you and thanks for the emails telling me to get my butt back here ;u;

Dear University,
Please accept my portfolio

Dear Self,
Stop procrastinating and finish your internals and the artbook pages

Dear Dad,
I'm not lesbian, but thanks for the magazine anyway.

Dear World,
Here I come!

Dear you
We used to talk every night, hell we used to talk most of the day too. But ever since you got that new, amazingly pretty and foreign girlfriend you have barely said a damn word to me. She is just like a better version of me; Brittany 2.0 and I hate it. I hate to hear what you get up to with her, I hate that she corrects me on everything I say like she is so much better than me. She only just came along and I have been there through everything. For eight years. But that means nothing to you does it? Maybe I shouldn't use hate, because that is a pretty strong word, but I'm feeling pretty strongly about this. At first I really liked her, because she is just like me, we have the same values and beliefs, but I understand now that I'm not like her, because I could never separate two best friends like she has.
Just remember that I love you, and despite all of this, when its over between you two, I will still be here.
-Second best

Hey,

I don't want to always be the first one that texts. I feel like you are only humoring me.

Although we do have amazing discussions and you really put in a lot of effort into what you are saying.

I just don't know anymore. You confuse me.

Sincerely,

Thoroughly confused. :(

Dear Dumbasses,

It's called the Shut the f**k up signal for a reason. He was giving it off at least seven times a second and you still pick on him. Are you trying to get my friend in trouble or are you just that dense. A child could tell he was not to be trifled with and now there's a chance that he's not going to have anywhere to live all because he lost his temper! Thank you for destroying a life!

Yours very untruly,
Ana

Dear Woman Who Gave Birth to Me,

Please just leave me alone. In fact I think life would be a lot better for me if we never talked again. How is it that every time you see me you have to point out every little flaw, everything I should have done, or everything I've ever done wrong. I'm sick of hearing that I'll turn out like my failure of an older sister because of how lazy I am. Who the hell are you to call me lazy? You haven't been able to keep a job all your life and your ****ing 51. I went to talk to a counselor because of you last year. I was suicidal all through 7th grade because of you. I know its not ****ing normal for a 13 year old to want to die because her mother makes her daughter feel like such a waste of air. **** you.

-The child you gave birth to 16 years ago

Dear Family

I know we'll all be affected by the loss of Norman. He was a wonderful man who brought love and joy into everyone's heart. I hope that we can bring up enough money to make it up to see you. I know Brian needs to be with his family right now. Of course he does, in a situation like this everyone would need their family.

Hoping to see you soon
Summer
x

Dear self.

I had no idea that it was possible to have this low self esteem, but I don't know why the heck I do. I quit counselling to get away from it but it's haunting me. Why am I like this? Why do I have to cope? It's not like I can. It's either this, or another freaking panic attack. ****. I can't work it out. All I have left to do is paint my nails black and fluff up my hair to make it look unkempt. And the freaking last nail in the coffin? Cultural blues, I mean come on, does the conductor even realise that she's just plonked me in the back every practice for the past three years? All I do is fill in a ****ing gap, I don't want to anymore, I want to shrink into nothing and see how they do without me. If I shrink, I can hide more easily. And seriously? Come on, everytime I say that to my friends Mrs Finney pops up, she hovers at the common room door and sees me not eating, it's just infuriating. I can't do this. I'm tired.

-yourself
<i>
</i>

Dear Self.

Right now your hands are shaking while you are typing this out to yourself.
A million thoughts are going around your head and all of them are positively, absolutely, negative.

Right now, you want to walk down to the duck pond. But your not going to.
Because the only reason why you want to go to the duck pond is to loose your self amongst the bushes there
hoping no one would find you.

You are not. and I repeat to myself. I am not a lost cause.

You are overly stressed and exhausted.

Don't let the depression catch up to you like It did back then.
Its not good. for. you.

-From, self.

Hey you.

You confuse me. Hot N Cold like. I really am unsure about what your intentions are, but perhaps the chase is always better than the catch.

Do you enjoy this? Do you like how I've begun to play my own sort of unique games on your mind and heart? I am enjoying that. You deserve it, rat.

Sincerely,
Nerdy Death Eater.

Dear my HNZ lover,
life is short chase me and get what you want and do not take no as an answer.

love always,
me

Dear students,

Your irresponsibility is not my problem. Do not come in with a paper that is due in 30 minutes and get annoyed when you discover that there are actually more responsible people who did their papers ahead of time and *gasp* made an appointment to see a tutor. I will only play you the world's smallest violin and then tell you to sign the walk-in list.

And, if you try to explain to me why you didn't have your paper done ahead of time, thinking that will earn my sympathy in some way, I will kindly and patiently listen...and then tell you to sign the walk-in list again.

Signed,

:glare: An aggravated English tutor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back