Dear [Whomever]

Dear you.

You know who you are. I'm only posting here because I know you'll read it, and this way people won't have trouble believing that I faced up to one of my problems. I don't want to be a b!tch, to insult you or offend you in any way. I probably will be though, seeing as you take offence to a lot I've said. This is merely a letter of frustration, and if I didn't write it all down in a way you'd see it I'd wind up doing something really stupid that I don't need much more encouragement to do. I'm trying to write maturely, to not loose it, to keep my language from turning past that for a pg13 site.

I'm really past all of this. My posting on a forum to express my annoyance is just as bad as your outbursts on twitter that ship all around the world. This way I don't wind up being your definition of TMI, see I'm already over 140 characters. I want to be able to be a vegetarian without feeling that to be a vegetarian I have to be extremist in my views of eating meat (as I already now remain philisophical on this matter, which you know), to know what the duck is going on (clever save, hah) with your life, an apology for the lies would be great too. I don't know what is going on anymore, it could be that we don't have classes together, or that we simply aren't as close after ending the twin thing. To be honest, I'm worried about you, and not trying to sound like your definition of an atheist and being full of myself or anything (yeah, I went there) but I really don't need it right now. I have two three, now, friends who're trying to commit suicide, I've been told myself that I'm suicidal, and I haven't slept more than two hours in a block for weeks. I want to be on your side and support you, but a) I have no idea what's happening, and b) I'm stretched as it is. I'm worried, you're turning darker, the only news I get about you seems to be from other people and I'm scared that you might be feeling just as crappy as me right now. And if you are, I really sincerely sympathize. You were one of my best friends, but when I watched the boat today drifting away from the shore I realised that it symbolised us. And I know, I'm not the only one of our friend group that's getting worried. Please, can you tell me directly what the hell is going on, so I can actually be there for you. Because the frustration of not knowing is just driving me mad.

I really really miss you.

-Olivia.

Hey,

Is it just me or have our conversations been filled with tension and unsaid things. You've been bitter lately, and some of it has directed towards me. What changed our fun filled conversations into sentence long awkwardness? Was it me?

:(

Dear you.

I've probably been more spiteful than I usually would be. Blame that on the general feel of panic that you get when you're watching someone drift away. I miss you. Probably shouldn't need to be said again. I acknowledge that it's hard to learn that your friend has to back off to try and deal with their own dramas. I just wish people understood. I over-reacted. Maybe. I don't know, is it an over-reaction to seeing everything and everyone loose control? You say I can't blame what I do on my disorders; my disorders seem to be who I am at the moment.

- Olivia

Dear Creepy-Guy-Who-Would-Not-Leave-Me-Alone

"Do you hate anyone?..Oh by the way, I don't like you"
OH. HI.

No. I don't hate anyone. I don't have a hate bone in my body.
Although I do have an extremely large extremely dislike button in my brain somewhere.
That keeps going off every time you speak to me.
Your questions. They are INFURIATING, deeply PERSONAL and not to mention - TEDIOUS.

I don't like your perspective.
YOU CAN'T PUSH PEOPLE AWAY AND LABEL THEM "ENEMIES" When they've clearly done nothing wrong to you.

I don't like your negative attiude and stop asking me to find you girls so you can date them.
Thats just...Wrong...and not...eugh.

You can't make people like you. and you can't. Oh what am I kidding?
Your just infuriating.

//End

Dear cold,

GO AWAY!

Love, your victim.

Dear dumbfrick,

SCREW YOU, SCREW YOU, SCREW YOU!
I won't be going to your house on the 30th, I won't be spending money that I don't have on a cheap costume, and I will begin my Malynne ignore power effective immediately. Both of you are sooooooo quick to jump the gun and be against me. I can list three times.

Third time is Strike you are OUT. And yes, you are OUT.

Screw you. Go kick yourself in your ugly, stupid faces.

Sincerely,
Yousuckkthnx

Dear people,

I now you think you have your reasons, but seriously get over it. I don't know what started it, or really anything about it, but I wish you could just stop it. I get garbled versions and tiny portions of gossip from people I didn't even know were involved, and then long 'poetic' rants on Facebook from you. Honestly, I think you're being stupid, but you keep insisting on dragging me in and getting me to 'talk' to the others. I'm over it. As of now, I'm out.

Dear you,

Why is it that every time I want to do something, I sit back and watch you do it, and leave me behind? Was it just months ago you were afraid of losing me? It is pretty ****ing sad that your own girlfriend is more willing to spend time with me than you are right now. It is rare to make me cry, but this is reminding me too much of my life in KY, but now that I think about it, I find it better to not be able to do anything, than to watch people go out and do things when I sit back and watch. You feel bad about having one person left behind? That is utter bullshit because you just don't want her left behind. I appreciate it when you do stuff with me, but she has to talk you into it. And when you take me places, she is always there. Thanks for taking me to the movies but also thanks for not talking to me and not asking me if I wanted to look in any places whereas you asked her.

Sincerely,
Disappointed.

Hey Rat,

I don't understand you. And I don't understand why I do nice things for you, when I'm doubtful you'd do the same. Maybe I need to test the theory.
On another note, I miss two-three months ago.

Sincerely,
Your buddy.

Nina Patrokov said:
Dear cold,

GO AWAY!

Love, your victim.
This still stands.
--
Dear World History teacher,

We had a perfectly good student/teacher relationship until you messed it all up by being a perfect asshat. If you don't start to be nicer I will have to act the same way that you are acting towards me and see how you like it. Oh and guess what? That jeep of mine you wanted to buy? Too bad! I'm selling it to someone who won't yell at me for no gosh darn reason! It's not my bloody fault that Warner effed up and stop seeing it like it was my fault!

Sincerely,
an angry former-favorite student!

Dear sleepy eyes,
Stay awake, please! I know we went to bed late last night and it felt weird sleeping somewhere new. Still...I need you up and alerted! Not sleeping, not cuddling with the blanket.
Guh I'm sleepy!

Dear, Mom

CAN i please, reset the router? Cause being plug in is a no-no ... I'm beside the hallway again ... In the floor <_<
I want wireless, so I can watch book of blood on tv which daddy dearest made me record it :) ...

Love, your daughter who wants to band farmville

Dear University

HDKSAFHKLJSDFHKJDSAH!!!!
HOW DARE YOU!

Why are you making all the good lecturers redundant?
Why are you firing all those with PhDs and Doctrates and leaving
those who just graduated from university.

We need the knowledge and we need their expectations and
skills.
WE. CANNOT. DO. THIS.

I am sick of seeing my lecturers upset and stressed. It isn't fair on them or on us students.

-Angry First Year.

Dear Somebody

Just because I'm your friend, doesn't mean I agree with every little thing you say.
YES 18 MAY BE HORRIBLE.
Yeah, you probably have expectations
and you have a lot of work.

But that's what happens when you start growing up and that's what *YOU*
have to do yourself, you are not a PRINCESS.

If your sick of the expectations - then build a bridge and show them what the hell
you are made of and do something about it. Don't sit there and complain like you always do.

Yours sincerely,
Someone whose just trying to make things alright.

Dear School Certificate Examiners,

Look I realise that you guys are busy and that you don't have to put up with us "Darn Kids" But seriously. Just because a girl sneezes doesn't mean you have to throw her out of the exam. You should get fired.

Yours sincerely

A VERY angry tenth grader.

Hi!
Its funny how you hate me because Im close to your girlfriend, its SO funny how you try to get me into trouble because Im helping my friend who you just happen to hate, It is also funny how if you dont stop being an idiot with nothing better to do then to bug the one person who is actually doing something to help your relationship, even though you are a brat to them and they hate your guts, that person will decide to bug you, stuff up your life, and tell your girlfriend just what a brat you are.

~ Lots of love, the person who could destroy your life.

Dear Muse

Come back so that I can RP! :frantics:

Thank you,
Museless girl that wants to RP.

Dear Tafe Teacher,

You are so stupid. How could you possibly think that we were the ones that did it? Why don't you ask the others girls who were actually in the room at the time. You bloody know we weren't there and it is rather annoying that they get away with it, and we have to clean up the mess. If you keep it up, you might just find that we aren't there next time. Can you run a class with only three students?

Sincerely
~Agrivated Tafe Student.

Dear, BF and Airplane

Bf - Are you excited? I am excited and didn't go back to sleep when my dad trick me to getting up, I told him to wake me up at 9am but instead he woke me up at 8am to be exact. He said its 9pm in the Philippines and I glare at him.

Airplane - Why can't you have a turbo on, so, my bf can be here now?

Sincerely, The girl who is excited and walks around the house like a maniac

Dear Ankle,

Please stop hurting, you are making 9 hours in the kitchen more hell than it already is and you're making me look like a **** crying over it and even though everyone says I'm not I sooo am <.<

Sincerely,
Fed up of being in pain :cry:
Dear next 5 hours

Please please please please fly by :wub:

Sincerely,
Tired and wanting to go home.

Dear _______

You are being horrible lately, We used to be friendly and get along really well. I don't know what happened. If someone told you I like you I will break them! At the moment I hate you, but I'll take it back, when you stop being mean. I'm confused and I ussually might vent to you about it, so I don't really know what to do. My best-friend tries to understand, but she doesn't know you like I do. You are kind, giving and a great person. You are understanding and treat people well. This isn't the real you! A girl used to like you, a friend of mine, she told you face-to-face and you re-acted calmly and kindly you said "Thanks"and treated her the same. I don't know if you know that I like you, but seriously you're being an *******. You are ignoring me, but when you need help with something you ask me. You're making me feel bad about myself. Can't you see that I'm falling apart. I am too young for a boy to have such an effect on me, but you have me doubting myself, you should be ashamed of yourself!
Now I don't know what to do and he is being so great, he is building me up, when you are knocking me down. My friends don't get why I like you, they think you are an *******, you're not, you're just acting like one..... He is being so great, it's just flirting, but it makes me feel good. Right now, I don't know how I feel....

Signed:
A confused, young girl....

Dear Daddy and Boston ♥,
I'm coming back soon! Cause you say so right? I mean the best of Boston because of their schools (College//Uni) and its wayyy easy to get to them when you have public transportation all the time! Its the best thing! I would love to come back and I am hopefully soon. RI just doesn't compare to you Boston :wub: and daddy agrees that I need to go back and finish my schooling over there! Brown sounds good, if I live nearby it. But I don't, if I go back I have more than a few choices of school to transfer to when I'm done with my basic :wub: -sighs- I miss you Boston and I'm glad you agree with me daddy-o ♥
Love,
Your forever city girl :(

Dear Headache,

Please go away. I don't want you right now. I'm a bit busy and I need to study.

Sincerely,

The guy who wants you to disappear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back