Dear [Whomever]

Dear head of middle school

Do you have a life? I think you spent your whole life yelling at me... Seriously, get a life lady!
FYI, the "rope" my friends and I were holding across the footpath wasn't real. We were miming. Invisible rope prank. GOOGLE IT for goodness sake! And, thanks to you, my science project is ruined. It's due next week and I have to start a new one because of you.
You are the worst teacher I have ever met, and I know a lot of idiotic teachers.

Sincerely, one of the many students who are plotting your untimely demise. >:)

Dear other set of parents,

You. Suck.

She is obviously unhappy with you. I've seen you with her. You yell at her if she does anything wrong. No wonder she tried to kill herself!!!! I seriously can not comprehend your reasoning. She does the only thing that would ever get your attention, and still you ignore her. Why? She's only human, she's not perfect.
And she's my family. You hurt my family, you deal with me. Got it?

Sincerely, your frustrated niece

Dear ____

Stop flirting, its annoying VERY annoying, just not that interested in you and I have told you so many times to leave me and my friends alone yet you keep coming back again and again and again, we dont want to seem like jerks or anything but when you go on about how no-one treats you right I just have to wonder why, then I realise its because you dont stop bugging the person that helps you out once just to be nice, you arnt being rude or anything and for that I thank you but I do have a life and I dont want it to be stopped because you keep bugging me at school and at night.

From the one person who treats you right, but is starting to re-think it.

Dear ____

He has a girlfriend, they are going through rough times and that is why im telling you to back off, does the school have the flirt bug or something? he maybe accepting your flirts and that because he is an attention seeking butt-head does not mean you can keep going on, I dont care if you were dumped and one of my friends is now dating your Ex, I dont really care one bit Im only talking to you because your flirting is now affecting MY life, so wait till they actually break up or something before you go backstabbing my BESTfriend yeah?

From the one who will kick your butt wether your a girl or boy.

Dear House.

Please grow up, your so small and I feel croweded, I bet if I dcould do the splits I could touch both walls with my toes, so just a little more room would be so nice.

From the person who is getting crushed.

Dear self.

You're being really pathetic. Get up, get a life and stop moping around. Because next time you let yourself get that down you know what will happen. You've had too many close calls. Grow the **** up.

-yourself.

Hey you stupid man,

GO AWAY! I'M SICK AND I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR SH!T!!
You watch that dumb show coronation street most of the time and when you aren't, you are pissing me off and trying to be my father. No one is my father, you stupid jerk, so stop trying!

I HATE YOU and I HATE PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU FOR MY MOTHER!

Kindly,
Alexis goddamn R!

Dear Teacher,

I know i messed up but could you just stop. We already said that we were sorry. Its just not fair anymore.

Signed The girl who is sick and tired of your crap.

You,

Stop being reckless with my life.

Me.

Dear you know who you are,

You're leaving again. I think I might quit this time. You're the only reason I stay.

Why?

Sincerely,
The only one who appreciates your jokes at that dead end store.

Dear You

You hurt her I hurt you

Sincerely, your girlfriends fake boyfriend :p

Dear You

Thanks for ‘leaving me alone’ your doing a great job of it, I totally dont feel you watching me and constantly bugging me, so thanks for not making me a jerk.

Sincerely, ‘Jerk’

Dear You

No I will not hold your earrings, you will not fight her, its settled, you will not throw any punches if I see a fist I will get in-between and stop you from getting in trouble.

Sincerely, the only sane person left.

Dear you,

Oh wow, so what? You can have a go at me because I forgot ONE thing on my huge to do list? I don't think you even realise how busy I am. So what? I didn't tidy my room? That's because I've been too busy doing the three outstanding maths homeworks, one outstanding computing homework, art coursework AND trying to make sure my best friend has a good birthday since she doesn't seem to be having a good rest of the year. So, after doing all that, yeah I forgot about my room. SO FREAKING WHAT???

I've also spent most of the day ignoring the shooting pain from my ankles, the blinding migraine on the left side of my head and the humongous amount of pain coming from two different places in my belly area and now my throat hurts enough that it hurts to breath. But no, that doesn't matter. All that seems to matter to you today is that I was being too loud being happy while you were studying, I decided to take a shower instead of the laundry and I forgot my room because I wanted to finish my homework. Well stuff you. How about we swap?? I'll do your whole nine chores in a pain free body and you can do all my coursework and other stuff in mine, then see how urgently I want you to switch my GP.

Thoroughly annoyed with you,
your daughter.

Dear Math Test.

Whai you be so Annoying?

I know I do not understand Algebra equations.

Sincerely,
Someone who doesn't want to do maths since 7 in the morning.

Dear Me,
Get off of the computer and complete your AP Music Theory homework, this obsession with HNZ is not heathly and I know I know you've only been on for two and a half hours and you did complete the PIG essay but really get off and do homework thats due tomorrow so Mrs. you know who won't be dissapointed with you.
Love, Self.

P.S. Clean the cat's litter pan tonight too.

Dear Cat,
Why must you go so much and I'm the one stuck to cleaning your potty? Please suck it up and get over your fear of the dog so you can live upstairs and we can teach you to do your buisness outdoors. My life would be so much easier.
Love, Your dear mommy.

Dear ACT test,
Why are you Saturday? I haven't study for you because I've been busy workign my bottom off in school. Why must you pressure me into doing the best I can? Why? I hate you right now, honestly I'd rather be stuck with the litter pan cleaning everyday for the rest of the year then have to take you.
Me. No love for you.

Dear Self,
I do believe I really need to get off the computer unless I want to fake being sick tomorrow because I haven't done my homework. Though English essay is already done and turned in so it's just that darn Music theroy homework on Cadances which I really could care less about, because they are there to trick us into thinking its the end which means it could be a half candance in a fermata and not really the end. PAC I love you cause you are basically the end on the piece. I better go do that darn homework and review now, thank you self for encourging me.
With all my ♥, Me.

Hey You!

I don’t care who you are, but I DO NOT appreciate you writing a letter to my mother and *****ing. Everything my mother said to her WAS THE TRUTH and FYI NIKKI asked my mum about you. So next time you decide to write a letter ‘coz you don’t own a phone’ keep your f***ing mouth shut! I also don’t appreciate you inviting us and NOT her to the party. You have no f***ing right. Just so that you know, I WILL NOT be attending. I don’t give a rats a*** if you want me there. And I can guarantee that my dad YOUR BROTHER will not be attending either. I CANNOT believe that you MY AUNT would be so f***ing *****y. How DARE YOU! Who do you think you are anyway. I NEVER want anything to do with you again EVER!.
The only reason I’m not saying this to your face is that my mother doesn’t want me to get involved. Well too F***ing Late.

And YOU! NIKKI!

How dare you go and ask questions about someone, and then when someone tells you the TRUTH you go RUNNING back to her and tell her everything that was said. OUT OF CONTEXT. My mother never said anything about stealing MONEY. You want stealing. I’ll f***ing keep your dress if thats what you want. I F***ING HATE YOU right now. I don’t even want to see you. F*** you NIKKI!

Dear GF,

Meeting you was the greatest decision of my life and I'm glad I made the right choice. You were more than what I expected and you're even a greater individual in person than just being and talking with you online. You're perfect for me and I'm glad I chose you. :) I've been spending the last few day's with you here at your house and it's just been amazing. Taking you out to dinner on your birthday was a great experience and I got to spend some more quality time with you. It was great and I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself as well. I know you love me very much and I love you as well, very much.

Love,

The Boy who loves you very much

Hey You

Leave my girlfriend alone, she did nothing to you, and for your information her girlfriend is going to help me protect her, so if you touch her you have to get through two people, and then some, like her sister and many others, so get smart and stop.

Dear You

You are still annoying me with everything, I dont want to hear you poem or see your picture OK? I have to spend 6 hours a day 5 days a week with you for 4 more years! stop annoying me!

Dear You

I cant help you if you dont tell me I cant help, In my opinion If you dont want to talk to anyone on the planet, than you dont go around complaining, end of story.

Dear Math Teacher

It's the end of the year, and I tend to reflect.
You are such an inspirational, kind and sweet teacher.

I love how you are patient.
I love how you see the positives and give praise.

Thank you for being amazing.

I'm thankful that you still have have your job.
but I know that it's a tough time and everything.

Here's hoping, that I'll have you as my mathematics teacher again
next year.

With all the thankfulness and gratitude all I got.
Missy.

Dear Friend,

Happy 18th Birthday.

I know you don't want to talk to me.
But I can't stop thinking life was like without you by my side.

But, you decided that not being friends was the better way to go.

Here's to more happy years in front of you.

Missy.

Dear _______

I know your on HNZ, so you might possibly read this.

I hate seeing you upset, distraught, down, frustrated.
I know what it's like when someone you thought you'd be
friends forever with is snatched away from you.

I know it's a hard life trying to live up to everyone's expectation,
but not your own.

If you ever need someone to lean on.
Or you ever need a friend to talk to,
I'm here.

Missy.

Dear You.
I wish I could get what I'm thinking out on here.
But all I will say is that I'm scared to try.
I want to be your friend forever but after the things you said, how can it ever be the same?
Sincerely, the girl who is dying and made alot of mistakes but needs you.

Dear Supposed Best Friend,
we had to write a rant in Enligsh today. You know about something that frustrates us. And at first I couldn't think of anything! I thought and I thought, then I remembered you. You're away on college now and you think you're all that. Well guess what! You're not and I'm sick and tired of you treating me like some little kid, like your little brother. I'm 7 freaking months younger then you, so grow up so I don't have to be the only mature one in this relationship! Yeah right now Holli is my bff cause she cares and Erica is right behind her. And our lovely english teacher will probably figure out that I wrote that rant to you. It starts off with...
Dear Selfish You,
I do not understand what you mean. You try to be nice and yet you're not. You say you care but do you really? Over here, I do not know what to think anymore. I listen to your rants and now it's time for me to rant. Though I am sure if I sent this to you, you would not even think twice when you click delete; without even taking a peek at what I have to say.
in the middle..
Want to know something else? You contradict yourself all the time. You'll say something, and it's kind of obvious when you lie. An hour, maybe even a day later, you'll say something that doesn't correspond what you’ve already said. Sometimes you just really piss me off too. What am I suppose to do, we all complain about you behind your back.
ends with...
You are my best friend, you most likely always be will, which my mom still doesn't get why. Selfish, you're my sister and I want to know about your life and listen to you, but I really just want the favor to be returned. I need someone to lean on and have listen to my complaints too.
It's a full two page essay on you, just so you know. I'm really glad I don't have the chance to be mad at you to your face cause I don't want to lose you, just grow up.

Steph.

Dear you.
I. DON'T. KNOW. WHAT. TO. DO. ANYMORE.
if you need me. Why did you refuse to talk to me?
I back away, hide behind words, let my brain get the better of me.
I spend my life trying, but trying isn't near good enough.
I'll see you today, party situation. Maybe I'll wind up spending the whole time hiding in my headphones and phone-
because the real world is far too much.
♥​
<i>
</i>

Dear You.

Yeah I know things are really weird between us because we scream at eachother and call eachother names and such, but now we have to try and work together, so far its working out but its still a little weird so im going to need sometime, so calm down and stop creeping out our friends with your niceness towords me, but we need to keep it up for a little longer.

Dear You

Were trying and its working, so stop being so freaked OK?

Dear You

I dont know why you dont like me, you are new and I wasnt rude o you or anything, if its because I dont talk to you then thats because i dont know you, it is very stupid that you dont like me, because you dont know just how awesome I am ;)

Hai,

I don't even know anymore. Your words are so friendly, yet they cut me like a knife because they are precisely what I don't want you to say.

Sincerely,
The Trollop :p

Dear me,

What happens if you don't get it? What happens if you do? Either way you'll be unhappy, but one will be better for you. I just wish I knew which. And how I would tell the people involved... Whatever. I'll sort that out when I know for sure. But I've crossed my fingers, though only a few people will understand why.

Hey,

Grow a pair. You're the one popping the pills here. Can't take the heat? Stay away from the furnace, because I will speak my mind like you've done so many times to me.

Sincerely,
Buzz Kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back