Dear [Whomever]

Dear You,

You seriously piss me off. I have never disliked someone as much as I dislike you. If you where on fire and I had a glass of water I would drink it. Just do me a favor and leave me alone!

Signed
Hate is a strong word but I really, really don't like you.

Dear, That guy who lives in Canada and fakes his address to buy something cheap on Amazon US

Even though you use pre-paid card for the stuff you buy online, it is still unlawful and you posted it too on the other forum how you get fake addresses (even post the link to it). People who owns that address will now get catalogs from Amazon automatically (if you stupidly click the send me a letter every month thingy). You just taught young kids to cheat and everything (The site isn't just for grown ups you know). If someone asked again on the forum how the price range is different between US and other countries just keep your mouth shut and tell them to wait until the price is down.

Sincerely, That girl who got annoyed at you

Dear Sleep,

Why have we become enemies?

-Oh so tired me

Dear You,

I am so tired of the way you try to play with my emotions. Frankly, I do not care but you seem to be the one so attached to me. Hey, I did apologize. I apologized sincerely and willingly. I was the one who first approached you to fix the problem. You were the one who ignored me. I miss how we would laugh at things randomly.

Strangely, I find you so immature right now than before. You fight your battles like a child.

You were a really good friend though.

Love,
Arty: the girl who tried.

Dear Driver,

I'm not going to ask for much. I just want you to use blinkers.

I hear they're very important.

Lots of love,
Please refrain from trying to kill me.

Dear You,

I thought this you were trying to reconcile with me! I thought you were trying to follow my little attempt to become friends again... You gave me some signals a whilst ago, sent me a text and now, I hear that you're just doing this to make me happy. No, pretending to be happy just for me won't make me happy at all. I don't like playing the stupid one in this game. I don't like being so emotionally wrecked just because of a petty fight. For your sake, just stop it. I know that it will pierce you more. I know that you will just try to spread bad things about our "fight."

If only you could hear my side of the story. If only.

- The Girl Who Tried the Second

Dear, Game

Please, do not jinx yourself and have glitches every time like other people has. I'm already happy that only a few lagging is happening but to the point that I have to reinstall you is a no-no. You have to be strong, don't worry, I will be having a new laptop when income taxes comes :)

Sincerely, That girl who is addicted to you

Dear Virus,

Who invited you?? You have over stepped your welcome, you can leave now.

Sincerely,

One Sick Lady

P.S. Thanks for getting me out of work. :r

Dear You,

I know I can be pretty thick and immature and insufferable and curious and loud, I know my outlook on life can make you want to throw me in front of a train, and I know that when I get excited or over-emotional I can be embarrassing. I do know this stuff, and I acknowledge it and I try to keep myself under control at all times so I don't end up hurting the people around me with my attempts to make everything better.

But sometimes, I mess up and I say the wrong stuff... sometimes I just can't fully understand situations and I end up doing something that upsets you or irritates you. I don't do it on purpose, it's just my way of doing things, I expect you to be mindful of the fact that I twist and turn and do back flips every single day so I don't hurt you or embarrass you, so I think I can ask that you don't hold it against me all the time, especially when you know I do try to stay normal enough for you.

I'm kind of sick hiding myself all the time. I want to be able to express myself the way I want. I want to be able to be identified for who I am, not this. So next time I act up and act the way I want, I'll just ignore your comments and continue to be happy, because you've been bringing me down for a very long time, and I think I've had enough with holding back. If my personality made you light-headed now, get ready to faint.

Love always,
Your 'responsible' friend.
Dear You,

Chin up, bud. You're going through rough times, but trust me, there is always another street you can walk down. It's never too late to change your life around, all you have to do is accept who you are and start to take baby steps to transforming into a better you, a happier you. It sounds hard, but with the help of people close to you and your own self strength, you can do it. I know you can. Just take a breath, give it a chance, and beat life at its own game. Don't destroy yourself, you're too good for that. Your time will come, but right now you're meant to be here, sharing that smile I know you've got.

It's not all bad, you're just a little lost. You don't need to be rescued, you just need to open your eyes and find yourself. I remember you telling me that you felt worthless, and I just want to say something that someone once told me. "People will run across busy roads for twenty dollars, but some won't do that for their own life." You are worth more than twenty dollars, or a million dollars, or any amount of money the universe could possibly create because you are a unique person that can never, ever be replaced by anything. That makes you priceless. So while people will go to extraordinary lengths to get twenty dollars, whether it's been stepped on, ran over, spat on, put throw a dryer, drawn on or partially torn, I hope that you will be able to one day go to those same lengths to grab your own life, and be free.
It gets better, trust me. :hug:

~Tenilee

Dear Baby,

Please for the love of everything that is good in this world chill out. Your driving my body crazy. I can't sleep at normal times. I have to use the restroom far to often and no one should be able to eat as much as I have and still be hungry. I'm so excited to be your mom but trust me when I say that me getting sleep is what's best for the both of us.

Signed
July can't come soon enough.

Dear Past,

I was such a total noob before wasn't I? :correct:

Arty x

Dear Mia
stop spending money. you have spent enough on your sister for christmas. and you dont need to buy something from every shop you go into because she wil like it.
regards
you bank account.

dear sister
you had better like your christmas present
love
Me

dear you
you are probably thinking i am either mad or a little stalkerish. am i? mad. yes, but to tell you a secret the best people are. stalkerish, no, you may just start to be classed as friend not complete stranger.
from
Me

Dear New Zealand,

I miss you.

Love, Anna.

Dear Amelia,

I miss you more.

Love, Anna ♥

Dear Neighbors,

Shut up like seriously just shut up. If you guys are that unhappy divorce for the love of everything that is good in this world. I'm tired of hearing you guys scream and yell and slam doors all the time. You woke me up from my nap which by the way was uncalled for. If you keep this up I'm going to make a complaint.

Seriously shut up!

Dear, Kindle

How can I sneak peek the back of the book without pressing the next button over and over until I get to the back?

Sincerely, The curious gal

Dear, Heather Graham

I love you, I'm completing your two series (Harrison Investigation and Krewe of Hunters Series). I love how you combine Romance, Paranormal and Crime Solving in one book. I shouldn't have waited for one year to finish the first book of Harrison Investigation Series because I should have already finished your series by now xD I might come to one of your appearances in New Orleans and I'm starting to love New Orleans. Going there at Myrtles Plantation this summer. Hope you keep up your wonderful works.

Love, Your super fan

Dear You,

Letting real life interfere with work on HNZ was NOT a good idea.

~You.

Dear ______

The school has never been as quiet. When I came to scholol today the quietness hit me like a brick wall. It just shows how one persons death and the circumstances surrounding it can affect people. It's horrible watching people you've only ever seen smile and laugh now crying, sobbing and just looking somber. The atmosphere is horrible in school, we had no classes today and we have no school tomorrow because of the funeral. Christmas died the minute you died. I never knew you that well, I spoke to you once or twice and I know you to see. I can't understand why you did it? It's beyond me. But what is done and your family and friends are going to have to deal with it. It's horrible texting people and trying to cheer them up and then them saying I need a hug right now, or just asking you to not leave them and be with you even though its via a text. Life is just a lot more somber now. Since our TY dinner is cancelled due to us having no school, some of us are getting together after your funeral to try and have our own Christmas dinner and try and move on from what has happened. I wish you had just told someone how you were feeling. That's the lesson I suppose, always tell someone how you are feeling. I'm sure you would want people to know that . I'm gonna try and help so no more things like this happen.

I'm not sure why I wrote this to you, I guess I wanted to get it all out in the open. I hope you are in a better place and hopefully your classmates and family will move on soon. <3

Me.

Dear, Shooter

You are a psychopath, you shouldn't have done that to the little kids, for god's sake! they are 6 and 7 years old. I hope you roth in h3ll, thank god you're dead or a mob of parents will kill you. I hope people who loves gun learned there lesson now.

Sincerely, The girl who has an elementary student brother

Dear Level81 Studios,

I know I said I would help you lovely boys out and draw you up some characters, but I was kind of hoping that you would be there to accurately describe each character, because that's the best thing, just giving me a rough description isn't really the best thing...
I love you guys, but you've just got to make everything difficult, don't you?
I'll do my best. :tut:
Lots of love,
~Tenilee

Dear you,

Why would you do it? I can't seem to understand. Last week everything was fine and now you are face a court order? How does this happen. I love you, I truly do, but what you did is inexcusable. I just want to understand why? I suppose it is a rhetorical question in a way, I already know why you are the way you are, but I don't see how this all could have escalated so badly. If things were that bad, why not just leave? Why stay? What possible advantage could it have given you? I'm sorry but I just don't get it. Also, don't expect me to treat you the same after this. I will never say anything to you about the incident, but I won't ever joke around like I used to. You can't be trusted any longer.

Love,
I don't understand.

Dear Criminal Minds.

Stop being so darn addicting, and not being on enough!
Arghhhhh

Dear, Certain book

I love youuuu and I love you more when the other three books came yesterday, now how can I roleplay when I'm reading you? :D Maybe time management is a must.

Sincerely, The girl who loves paranormal

Dear you,

I'll miss you, and love you. We were just starting to get closer.

Sincerely,
Your youngest niece ♥
Dear object,

Just seeing you makes my gut turn into knots.
Never liked you, never will.

Sincerely,
Me.

Dear Stuart,

Stop trying to fight your reflection, I know you're a fighting fish and you're not the brightest star in the sky and stuff, but enough's enough. :tut:

Sincerely,
Your concerned owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back