Dear [Whomever]

Dear Matthew,

I can't believe I only just heard. I feel horrible. I can't believe it. Where are you? I hope that you're safe. Please let this be a joke. I always liked you're jokes but this isn't funny. When I hear your name again I want it to be that you were found safe and sound. I don't think I could stomach hearing anything else. Please be safe. Please, please, please.

Yours always,
Your coffee bro.

Dear Me,

Don't screw this up.

Sincerely,

Yourself.

Matt,

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I love you. RIP

Dear, Exams

Why you like torturing poor young people? Why can't you just go away! shoo!

Sincerely,
The girl that has to save her exam in about 9 hours and will stay up late making her miss the exam and fail :cry:

Dear money,

Why do you leave me so quickly? I love you so much. I'm committed to a life with us together, please just stay with me.

Sincerely,
Your broke girl

Dear, D

You're a very nice person and is like a big brother to me. You and others are the reason I'll be surviving 2016.

Sincerely,
Your kinda little sister

Dear, Mum

I can see you on my peripheral that you're talking to me but if you just look at my ears you'll notice my headphones are in my ears and the music full blast, I can't hear you. There's this rule about it. So, save your breath.

Sincerely,
Your daughter who's busy replying to her topics

Dear me,

If you mess this up, I will resent you for a long time. You've messed up enough things lately.

From, myself

Dear summer,

You aren't fun. I want winter back please and thank you.

Sincerely,
The girl who hates being overheated.

Dear, Car tires

Thank you for being patient with me and not blowing up in the middle of the road even though I know something is wrong (whoever inflate my tires the last time too much, your fault *Walmart* :r ). I know I'm not a great owner but I swear I appreciate you taking me to work, school and home (i'll add going to the grocery everyday). You have new tires now and I'm never going to ignore such thing, I could have died (in South Texas? Everyday is a death penalty).

P.S: Thank you, Dad for the Christmas gift put some ribbons on all four tires

Sincerely,
Your owner :wub:

Dear me,

Please stop sabotaging yourself.

Lots of love from me.

Madeline Walden said:
Dear me,

Please stop sabotaging yourself.

Lots of love from me.
Preach!!

Dear 2016,

The blows keep coming. Just stop.

Me.

Dear Best Friend,

I want to be happy for you & your relationship, really I do. But I'm not the type to sugarcoat things & you know it, so I'm not happy. How can I be happy for my best friend to be with someone whose made her cry & feel unworthy of love a few times (which is a few times too many already). At least it only took him 3 years to ask.
Y'all could be getting married in 10 years and I'd still be like " :glare: I don't trust him :glare: " but whatevvvvvs. Just ignore all your instincts that have told you to run away from him it's cool. I'll still be here to comfort you & tell you I told you so.

Congrats I guess,
Your person.

Dear Runaway,

I can't tell you how many times you pissed me off, ignored me, made me feel like you didn't care, and yet, the idiot that I am, I continue to run after you. Is this saying something about me, or something about you? Because I can't tell anymore. I used to love you, but now I don't even know anymore. I wish I could say I was done with you, but we all know that's not true.

Sincerely,
That girl you said you couldn't live without.

Dear Anonymous,

I wish I knew how to help you. I know my comfort may only be small but never forget I am here for you, no matter how far I am.

Forever yours,
Dan..

Dear Let Me Learn,

I am writing this as your mother, a letter for you to see when you get to be a teenager. I long for this day, though sometimes I think you're about to topple under your own weight, you manage to surprise me. I can't say I understand how you can be around like you are and yet still be a baby. It's completely ridiculous. I love you like a mother would a child, a strange sensation. I can't wait to see you grow and branch. It'll be a thrill for me. When you come of age, I'll be waiting for you, tell me all about your experience, help me grow as a parent and a person.

I can't wait to see what you become.

I want to share the journey with you.

I live for you now.

Teigs.

Dear You, yeah, you!

I just didn't talk to you for like two months and everything went south already? Are you lying to me right now? Because I can tell even though you're 2 continents away from me. Should I go back for a visit and talk to you? I'm very concern :( Hope it's not what I'm thinking and it's just some light problems

Sincerely,
That lady you've been friends with since HS freshman year
Dear Funhaus

Holy Merlin! You did not made a GTA 5 Harry Potter mod

Sincerely,
A fan

Dear You,

I love you. Even though you tell me you know that, I can't help but feel like you don't actually believe it. I promise you I do. It hurts me that you don't believe it. I love you.

~Me

Dear, Citizens of my household

Please, do not ask me to drive half a mile to get a banana bread. Gas is pretty expensive this year (and it's Winter. Suppose to be cheap) :cry: Grandma, I love your banana bread but you said it might not even be cook on the inside. Dudes, don't whine about having no rice, rice can be substitute with mashed potatoes. If you don't like it, walk yourselves to the grocery store. I know I'm mean sometimes but do understand that since I got my license I've called the store my home for being there everyday. Heck! I should own one.

Just please, tone down your appetite
Sincerely,
Your cook and your driver

Dear Air Canada,

I never thought I would say this but thank you for the excellent customer service. It's nice to know that there are real people who care behind your company. Your team has made my things easier for my family during this difficult time so thanks.

Dear, Dad

Shhhhhhh! Don't go bragging that your daughter likes Harry Potter. Dude we have guest.

Sincerely,
Your daughter

Dear Procrastination,

No, I do not need to watch the entirety of this five hour speed run of Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Just let me write this damn essay.

Sincerely,
You've already made me watch it once.

Dear, you

Thank you for inspiring me to make Nora, you are one of a kind Evil to everyone I know. Now whenever I see you I'll think about Nora and more plots about her. Keep up the good work, because one day I'll flip out and I'll leave you on the side of the road :) I'm not kidding too

Sincerely,
Your kind of friend but not really. My mum just knows you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back