Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but you don't like any of it.

I wish there were new Glee episodes to watch ..

Granted, but they only work for half an hour and when you're really getting into the show it messes up and never works again so you can never see them again. :p

I wish for Christmas to be here already. :)

Granted but you dont get anything you want

I wish i could have my rat sirius alive in my arms.

Granted, but he goes crazy and violent and you're forced to put him down.

I wish that I had my Learners already. :)

Granted, but you lose them within a few hours.

I wish I could hear again :(

Granted, but you become deaf again in two minutes. :p

I wish I could be eighteen. :)

That is cruel :o
Granted, but then in 2 minutes you become 20, than 30, than 40. so on...
I wish my puppy woul leave me alone :tut:

:O That's cruel now.

Granted, for two seconds. :) Then it's annoying you again even more. :r

I wish that people will Roleplay with me right now. :)

Granted, now you are in a ton of RP's and the people you're in them with are getting mad at you for not replying.

I wish I procrastinated less.

Granted, instead you involuntarily end up with piles of tasks to do, which you must complete, you get all the work done, but eventually spontanously combust-from the pressure.

I wish everyone I am Rping with and I could be online at the same time, so our rp's could go faster.

Granted, EVERYONE you are currently RPing with is online, they reply to their topics all at the same time, then wait for you to reply, annoyed they have to wait.

I wish I wasn't posting here and was actually replying like I'm supposed to be doing.

Granted, but then every other person on here starts replying here, whch keeps them from replying to anywhere else.

I wish I had a new phone.

Granted, but now they're complete rubbish

I wish life were slightly less complecated, but not so much so that it is boring.

Granted, but now, the day lasts forever and happens to be on Friday the 13th. :r

I wish I could eat my brownies right now.

Granted, you love them so much you can't stop eating and you end up getting fat.

I wish I was less tired.

Granted but your so awake that you forget to eat and drink so you eventually die

Corropt-A-wish is what i wish for.

i now-do not corrupt your wish-hehe

I wishthat there would be world peace.

Granted. However, there is no peace in the underworld so the dead become undead and start to murder the living out of anger.

I wish that TV did not have commercials.

granted, but now all the shows run into each other, and you miss everything, also hundreds of actors/actresses will be out of work, and hate you for wishing it

I wish people would stop wishing.

Granted: But you will never be able to post here again.

I wish I was a multimillionaire and everytime I spend a pound, 2 pounds come back

Try corrupting that!

Granted, but a team of 500 robbers steal all your money and kill you for good measure.

I wish I had a Waffle.

Granted, but you may not eat it.

I wish I was eternally content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back