Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dan ♡
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Lots of you already know this but I'll put this up just in case xD

Sooo I'm leaving to go to a wedding in New Zealand this weekend and I won't be able to reply to anything for the next two weeks. Thankfully, it is during the end of an IC year so I will be able to post lessons when I come back and whatnot unless something last minute happens which I will let you know of if it does. During those two weeks I will try and lurk, but probably not as I don't know if I will even have any internet over there and if I do I don't know when I might have it.

If you want I can post pictures from the trip when I get back. This is my first time travelling on a plane and I'm really afraid of heights so wish me luck :D

I'll miss you all a lot and I'll see you when I get back! :hug:

Have fun on your trip ;) Hope the plane isn't too scary :hug:

Kaye,

You can't post a topic in here just called bye, I thought you might actually have been leaving. Not cool.

Of course, have a great time and we'll see when you get back, but still. Not cool. :)

I agree with Dan. xD

Enjoy the plane ride and the wedding!

#worsttitleever

Have a load of fun during your time away! :hug:

bye

Have fun on your trip, Kaye :D

Have a great time Kaye! :hug: :hug:

Good luck on your plane ride and have a fun time! ^.^

Hope you have a ton of fun! Sorry about the weather! xD

:hug: Send me loads of pics! And make sure you remember to pop the camera down and have a good look around and enjoy yourself! :wub:

Ahhhh thanks guys!! :hug: :shy:

Sorry about the name of the topic but that's what happens when you suck at being creative xD I'm going to miss you all soooo much :cry: I'll be on Skype if you want to chat so I won't be too far away. Can't wait to RP when I get back! :wub:

Hello! So, I'm back now and I have some photos for you as promised!

2u6lqfn.jpg

This one I took in Christchurch. It is a memorial for all of the people that died in the earthquake in 2011 and I thought it was really good! Each chair was picked based on the person's favourite chair. The baby capsule with the flowers in it was really sad, as well as the wheelchair a couple of seats behind it :(

2008jo8.jpg

This Church was also something in regards to the earthquake. This was the final product of the building after it happened. I did not take a photo of it but near the back of the building were big containers that were holding it up.

2ij6k3m.jpg

This picture is just one of the many views of the snow covered mountains in Queenstown. I thought it looked pretty.

And last but not least, this next one is for Donna :wub:
2hz239s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back