Bring me all the plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnaxReid: I'm 100 percent keen. It's not so much that he's not talkative more to the point that he doesn't generally answer personal questions until he's more comfortable with someone, so his family for example isn't something he'd go into great detail about. I think they'd have fun just chilling together, you know and like he'd pull out his guitar, maybe write a song for/about her as that's what he likes to do. He loves expressing himself through music and he believes it's the key to a persons soul, so he'd have a lot of fun with her. He's certainly not the hot headed or argumentative type either and prefers not to run into conflict, so I could see their friendship being super easy going!

MackenziexNora: this one is definitely going to need to be rped before we see how they will do as friends. Mostly because, as it turns out, Nora is maybe a little different to how I initially intended her to be, so I will need to see how she interacts around other people as she has a much, much stronger affinity to animals than I thought previously. But absolutely keen to rp them, perhaps something in the new school year? We can better plan when we know their houses!

I am not joking when I say I already love them and we haven't even rped them yet. I think they would just make such a chill combination? Also they are both Puffs if I'm not mistaken so I am readyyy :shifty:

For Mackenzie & Nora I definitely think rping them is the only way to know how they would interact. I haven't done anything with Mackenzie yet aside from sorting so I still need to get a feel for her as well.

Think that we can do Grace x Ana, for now, and maybe do Peyton a bit later.
Kristen and Mackenzie will do! So, should we wait until they are sorted or start something now?

Sounds good! I think Grace & Ana are both sorted so we could start with that? And then look at the Kristen and Mackenzie when they are both sorted?

I am not joking when I say I already love them and we haven't even rped them yet. I think they would just make such a chill combination? Also they are both Puffs if I'm not mistaken so I am readyyy :shifty:

For Mackenzie & Nora I definitely think rping them is the only way to know how they would interact. I haven't done anything with Mackenzie yet aside from sorting so I still need to get a feel for her as well.
Makes perfect sense, could we maybe have Ana and Reid meet on the train by any chance?

Is there any chance I could add Reid or is it a closed topic?

I suppose they could meet shopping? That could be fun, or maybe she's chilling at a park and he just comes and plays his guitar for her??

I suppose they could meet shopping? That could be fun, or maybe she's chilling at a park and he just comes and plays his guitar for her??

Park sounds funnn! Would you like me to start something or do you wanna do it?

That would be great Marijke thanks!

Sounds good! I think Grace & Ana are both sorted so we could start with that? And then look at the Kristen and Mackenzie when they are both sorted?
Perfect! I can start something with Grace, and maybe you can with Mackenzie? Mackenzie and Kirsten are both in Ravenclaw!

Heyyy :wub:

soo I have friendships to offer, and possibly an enemy.

Thalia and Chloe could be friends, Thalia is the pushover type, and I’ve got a few threads planned where she’s going to be teased and kind of bullied this year and I feel like Chloe could be the perfect overprotective type of friend. I don’t think we’ve rped them before, Thalia is a year younger.

I also have Emori that I can offer as a friend to Ana, and maybe enemy to Mackenzie.

Hey!!

So I for sure would love to rp Chloe and Knox again! Since the new school year is about to start, we could possibly start where we left off and Chloe could help Knox try and catch up on what he needs to know from second and first year before his fourth year begins?? I’m sure he’ll know most of what was taught because of his home schooling but he’s definitely just looking for reassurance he’s not behind on what he should know more than anything. I just want to establish their friendship a little more and this seems like the right way to do that!

Next, because Ana and Marie are both in Hufflepuff, and are on a first name basis as of the open dorm rp, I would love to rp them together and see if they can be friends. Marie is also very carefree and open and creative, and they just really seem like they would get along. I think it would be really sweet if they could dance and sing together in the dorms, or in the halls or something!

Let me know what you think! :D

Perfect! I can start something with Grace, and maybe you can with Mackenzie? Mackenzie and Kirsten are both in Ravenclaw!

Sounds like a plan!

Heyyy :wub:

soo I have friendships to offer, and possibly an enemy.

Thalia and Chloe could be friends, Thalia is the pushover type, and I’ve got a few threads planned where she’s going to be teased and kind of bullied this year and I feel like Chloe could be the perfect overprotective type of friend. I don’t think we’ve rped them before, Thalia is a year younger.

I also have Emori that I can offer as a friend to Ana, and maybe enemy to Mackenzie.

Yessss I'd be up for Chloë and Thalia! Chloë definitely has a protective nature so I'd be happy to explore that more.

I think Emori and Ana could be fun. We could always try Emori and Mackenzie later on to what would happen?

Hey!!

So I for sure would love to rp Chloe and Knox again! Since the new school year is about to start, we could possibly start where we left off and Chloe could help Knox try and catch up on what he needs to know from second and first year before his fourth year begins?? I’m sure he’ll know most of what was taught because of his home schooling but he’s definitely just looking for reassurance he’s not behind on what he should know more than anything. I just want to establish their friendship a little more and this seems like the right way to do that!

Next, because Ana and Marie are both in Hufflepuff, and are on a first name basis as of the open dorm rp, I would love to rp them together and see if they can be friends. Marie is also very carefree and open and creative, and they just really seem like they would get along. I think it would be really sweet if they could dance and sing together in the dorms, or in the halls or something!

Let me know what you think! :D

Yassss I like Chloë & Knox! I agree that this would be a great way to continue with them and have them interact some more.

Marie seems so cute omg. I'm certain they'll get along so it would be fun to have them dance around together. Ana for sure prefers dancing through the hallway instead of walking at times.

That sounds good! Do you want to start with one and then do the other afterwards, or both at the same time?

I don’t think there’s a specific order of these that tie in with my other plots so we can do anything ^_^

Yassss I like Chloë & Knox! I agree that this would be a great way to continue with them and have them interact some more.

Marie seems so cute omg. I'm certain they'll get along so it would be fun to have them dance around together. Ana for sure prefers dancing through the hallway instead of walking at times.
That's great! How about I start an rp for Chloe and Knox, (Can I say they organised to study when they returned from their winter break??) and you can start an rp for Ana and Marie? :D

That sounds good! Do you want to start with one and then do the other afterwards, or both at the same time?

I don’t think there’s a specific order of these that tie in with my other plots so we can do anything ^_^

Perhaps we could do Chloë x Thalia first and Ana x Emori a little bit after the year has officially started? Just to spread them out a little :tut:

That's great! How about I start an rp for Chloe and Knox, (Can I say they organised to study when they returned from their winter break??) and you can start an rp for Ana and Marie? :D

Yesss, that's cool with me, I'll send you the Ana x Marie one once it's up!

Perhaps we could do Chloë x Thalia first and Ana x Emori a little bit after the year has officially started? Just to spread them out a little :tut:
Aye we could, do you want to start Chloë and Thalia or would you like me to?

I can start something for Nora and Mackenzie??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back