Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Imma get right to it :wub:
(also these tables are a mess so let's just ignore that)

HOGWARTS STUDENTS

PD.jpg
PD.jpg
PD.jpg
Chloë Thompson
Ana Sofia Burleigh
Mackenzie Dawson
This baby here is going to be a third year next year and I am excited! Chloë is a confident, outgoing kid and absolutely loves to socialize and have a little fun. She's a smart kid and never has too much trouble with her schoolwork but does care for it and wants to do well. She is skilled in ballet and also loves everything to do with astronomy. She highly dislikes people who try to bring others down.

Looking for: friends, people she might not like, possible romantic interests for her coming years (heterosexual), anything you can think of.
This little cutie here is one of my upcoming first years. Ana is a sweet girl who doesn't really care much for what others think and will highly likely be found carefree dancing her way the hallways every now and then. She is strongly in touch with her emotions and if someone manages to get her angry or upset she will not be a fun person to be around. She is highly protective of her friends. Ana Sofia loves to make art by drawing and painting on anything she can get her hands off and will often wear clothes that she has decorated herself.

Looking for: friends!, possible future romance (sexuality unknown), people who might like her clothes and ask her about it idk, anything you can think of.
Please bear with me because I think Mackenzie is probably my first attempt at a character that isn't all too nice (let's hope I manage). She is an only child and has always been spoiled by her parents in attempt to buy her love because they were almost never home. She is used to things going her way and getting what she wants one way or another. She is reserved about her emotions and can be sarcastic and cold at times. Nevertheless she will try to make two or three good friends she can actually stand and possibly to have some other people around her, even if she doesn't specifically like them.

Looking for: a few actual friends, people who might hang around her, possible future romance (sexuality unknown), people to clash with, anything really.

PD.jpg
PD.jpg

pd.jpg

PD.jpg
Archer Thompson
Peyton Wright
Leif Odegard
Freya Odegard
Archer is my residence Beauxbatons student. He is currently 17 and going into his seventh and last year at the school. Archer is a nice kid to be around although you might need to get around his cockiness. He often plays it off as jokes though and will never truly be arrogant. Archer is currently doing some modeling gigs for EVELYN every now and then, but not too much since he is still in school. Outside of Beauxbatons he lives with his parents in New Zealand so spends quite some time over there as well and will probably keep living there after he graduates.

Looking for: friends (outside of school as well), romantic interests (pansexual), anything.
Peyton (20, almost 21) here has just recently been revived and I would love to get her back in to rping. She was a Ravenclaw at HNZ and graduated in 2046. She loves music and moved away from her hometown after graduation to try and get some gigs as a musician. She now regularly plays in both small muggle and magical bars. Peyton is an energetic person who loves to goof around and will bond with anyone who loves music as much as she does. She is slightly naive and loves to see the good in people, which has definetely ended up getting her hurt a couple of times.

Looking for: friends, people she might have gone to school with, romantic interests (bisexual), musicians who might want to start a band/play together or something, anything.
Leif! I love this kid. He has had a bit of a rough time since graduation (which already started back at school actually). He had absolutely no clue on what he wanted to do with his life and on top of that his relationship of multiple years came to an end. However, he has now gotten his life back on the rails, decided he wanted to continue learning instead of heading straight into a job and has started a psychology degree at university. Leif is a sweet, fun, charmismatic and confident person who makes for a great friend. He is 19 years old.

Looking for: friends!, romantic interests (heterosexual), anything and everything.
Freya here graduated in 2047 and travelled around New Zealand for two years, working and staying in some places for a longer period of time in order to support herself. After her travels she settled down, only to get kicked out of her appartment a couple of months later. She now shares an apartment with Asaiah Murphy. Freya got herself a job with the Department of International Magical Cooperation at the Ministry in Norway, where she is originally from. Since she has to work with other ministeries she managed to make her job work with living in New Zealand. Freya is a kind and happy person but has spend so much of her time at Hogwarts figuring out who she was that she never made a lot of friends.

Looking for: friends, co-workers from different ministeries (?), anything you think would be fun (except for romance).

Last edited:
Marijke we need more plots!

I love your two new firsties. I thikn Ana could be friends with Ivy? She could use a bit more carefree in her life. Mackenzie maybe could be a bit mean to Violette? I feel like she would be very intimidated by a girl like that.

Archer is nice, I enjoyed his thread with Emilia a while ago, we could do more with them? I could also offer Nadine for him, both as a friend or as someone to date. Nadine is pretty Quidditch obsessed, and pretty headstrong. I think she could butt heads with him a bit if he's a bit cocky, but I can see the two of them clicking too.

I also really like Leif, but I'm not sure who to offer for him. I just wanted to mention he's great. For romance I may have some options for him, but I'd have no idea how they would get along. Emilia has no romance plans in the future, but she's still at Hogwarts for a year longer. He sounds sweet, so I'd like to RP with him in some capacity.

Lastly, I have Tristan in the Department of International Magical Cooperation, though he's in the International Magical Office of Law in that department. Could there be anything there?

Hey! So i've enjoyed Chloe and Ajaccio in the past would be happy to keep exploring them with you. I don't really have any concrete ideas right now of what they could do or where they could go, but they're fun friends, so I'd be game for just seeing how it develops. Let me know what you think

Marijke we need more plots!

I love your two new firsties. I thikn Ana could be friends with Ivy? She could use a bit more carefree in her life. Mackenzie maybe could be a bit mean to Violette? I feel like she would be very intimidated by a girl like that.

Archer is nice, I enjoyed his thread with Emilia a while ago, we could do more with them? I could also offer Nadine for him, both as a friend or as someone to date. Nadine is pretty Quidditch obsessed, and pretty headstrong. I think she could butt heads with him a bit if he's a bit cocky, but I can see the two of them clicking too.

I also really like Leif, but I'm not sure who to offer for him. I just wanted to mention he's great. For romance I may have some options for him, but I'd have no idea how they would get along. Emilia has no romance plans in the future, but she's still at Hogwarts for a year longer. He sounds sweet, so I'd like to RP with him in some capacity.

Lastly, I have Tristan in the Department of International Magical Cooperation, though he's in the International Magical Office of Law in that department. Could there be anything there?

Um yes!

I was struggling with the upcoming firsties when looking at your thread, but I do think Ana x Ivy would work and Mackenzie x Violet would definitely be interesting (possibly not very fun for Violet).

I would be up for Archer x Emilia hanging out, he could use some friends in new zealand. Archer x Nadine would be fun! I definitely think they would butt heads but he would see the fun in that and try to keep things light (he also might just enjoy teasing her by acting like that eventually). Archer hangs out with some of her friends so they would know each other but perhaps have never spend much time together outside of a group or something like that? We could put them together and see how things go as to being friends or something more :shifty:

Ahhh thank you! I’d be happy to rp Leif with anyone you’d like as I have absolutely zero plans for him at the moment.

I totally forgot to put this in there but that’s the same division Freya works for at her ministry. We could always come back to that and see if we can do something with them a bit later on?

Hey! So i've enjoyed Chloe and Ajaccio in the past would be happy to keep exploring them with you. I don't really have any concrete ideas right now of what they could do or where they could go, but they're fun friends, so I'd be game for just seeing how it develops. Let me know what you think

Yesssss please, I love their friendship. Chloë could possibly seek him out in the new year because she’d be curious if he’d known Andy was gonna leave or something? As a starter.

Yesssss please, I love their friendship. Chloë could possibly seek him out in the new year because she’d be curious if he’d known Andy was gonna leave or something? As a starter.
Definitely! I think that would be a good start point too. We could start something in the break set at the beginnning of the IC year, or we could start something on the train? Coming back to school? I'm game for whatever you'd prefer to do. I thoroughly enjoy their friendship.

Definitely! I think that would be a good start point too. We could start something in the break set at the beginnning of the IC year, or we could start something on the train? Coming back to school? I'm game for whatever you'd prefer to do. I thoroughly enjoy their friendship.

Ooooh the train sounds good! I’d be more than happy to start it (is it the time for train topics already?:r)

I WANT TO PLOT LET ME GET BACK TO YOU

I WANT TO PLOT LET ME GET BACK TO YOU
OKAY BACK SORRY

So I have... a few people to be sorted this year and one of them in particular I think would be a really good fit with Ana. So Reid Porter, adopted by older parents, is super into music and I could see him being totally chill just following Ana around and kind of making a soundtrack for her life as she dances around the school. He prefers not to talk about himself, especially in the first instance, but will easily open up during multiple interactions. He likes to learn more about people and slowly form a judgement about them as he gets to know them. Often, Reid gets lost in the moment, and he'll simply pull out his guitar or a notebook and write lyrics, or music, as it is a big part of how he grew up, but he's not averse to some fun and adventure. He's also a really emotional guy and I think they would just have a really good connection that they'd cultivate over the course of their lives. He likes to get to know people slowly, so I think it would be fun to see if they would click. He'd 100 percent support and encourage any endeavours she takes on as he likes to hype his friends. He's not really very good in crowds, but he's great for a chat and is usually pretty good at reading people.​
For Mackenzie I potentially have Nora Blythe - her mum is a famous author and it really gets to her a little. Whenever people hear about her mum, they always want to talk to her about it and she doesn't like it. She has a bit of a chip on her shoulder because of it because she feels like she can never be her own person. She likes to write, but she'd never be a professional and she's actually a bit dyslexic, which she feels like makes her inadequate to be related to her mother. Her parents never look down on her for it, but she barely sees her mother and her father doesn't always know how to help her, even though he tries to be encouraging. She loves animals more than people and she spends almost all of her time with them. I think she'd latch onto Mackenzie abit because her family dynamic is really different and I think she'd find that quite refreshing.​
Let me know!​

OKAY BACK SORRY

So I have... a few people to be sorted this year and one of them in particular I think would be a really good fit with Ana. So Reid Porter, adopted by older parents, is super into music and I could see him being totally chill just following Ana around and kind of making a soundtrack for her life as she dances around the school. He prefers not to talk about himself, especially in the first instance, but will easily open up during multiple interactions. He likes to learn more about people and slowly form a judgement about them as he gets to know them. Often, Reid gets lost in the moment, and he'll simply pull out his guitar or a notebook and write lyrics, or music, as it is a big part of how he grew up, but he's not averse to some fun and adventure. He's also a really emotional guy and I think they would just have a really good connection that they'd cultivate over the course of their lives. He likes to get to know people slowly, so I think it would be fun to see if they would click. He'd 100 percent support and encourage any endeavours she takes on as he likes to hype his friends. He's not really very good in crowds, but he's great for a chat and is usually pretty good at reading people.​

For Mackenzie I potentially have Nora Blythe - her mum is a famous author and it really gets to her a little. Whenever people hear about her mum, they always want to talk to her about it and she doesn't like it. She has a bit of a chip on her shoulder because of it because she feels like she can never be her own person. She likes to write, but she'd never be a professional and she's actually a bit dyslexic, which she feels like makes her inadequate to be related to her mother. Her parents never look down on her for it, but she barely sees her mother and her father doesn't always know how to help her, even though he tries to be encouraging. She loves animals more than people and she spends almost all of her time with them. I think she'd latch onto Mackenzie abit because her family dynamic is really different and I think she'd find that quite refreshing.​

Let me know!​

HI YES LET'S GO

Ana x Reid sounds great??? Like honestly she'd be happy to just be moving around and having him tag along with him just doing his own thing. She'd also definitely keep talking to him, even if he's not saying much back and could use a supportive friend. I think it would be super fun to put them together and see how they work!

Mackenzie x Nora sounds like an interesting combination. I'm not sure how they would get along so it is definetely something we could just try out to see how it goes. If Mackenzie doesn't get annoyed by Nora she'd probably keep her around.

I thought I would offer Louise Romanes for a small relationship during their time at school? I thought that they hit it off pretty well.

Also, for your first years, for Ana, I think that her and Grace might be interesting, or Ana and Peyton, who is nervous about magic.
For Mackenzie, I offer Kirsten. She isn't too mean, but also isn't too nice either.

Heyy! I just saw this haha, but I liked the roleplay we did with Chloe and Issac. I was wondering maybe we could do something with them if you'd like? Maybe a possible romantic relationship if you wanted? i don't know up to you on that :D let me know what you think!

I could offer two of my first years, Richard (Ricky) and Giselle to your two first years if you'd like, though i don't know who would get along with each other - I guess we can figure that out when we start a thread or something :)

I thought I would offer Louise Romanes for a small relationship during their time at school? I thought that they hit it off pretty well.

Also, for your first years, for Ana, I think that her and Grace might be interesting, or Ana and Peyton, who is nervous about magic.
For Mackenzie, I offer Kirsten. She isn't too mean, but also isn't too nice either.

Yeah I think that could work! I'll get back to you on that a bit later on.

For the firsties I think Ana could work with either Grace or Peyton, so whichever one you want to do is fine with me! Mackenzie x Kirsten will be interesting because they might actually get along (or they might not at all I'm not even sure because Mackenzie is still a bit of a mistery to me oops).

Heyy! I just saw this haha, but I liked the roleplay we did with Chloe and Issac. I was wondering maybe we could do something with them if you'd like? Maybe a possible romantic relationship if you wanted? i don't know up to you on that :D let me know what you think!

I could offer two of my first years, Richard (Ricky) and Giselle to your two first years if you'd like, though i don't know who would get along with each other - I guess we can figure that out when we start a thread or something :)

Yess, I would definitely love to have Chloë and Issac hang out more, they were fun! We could develop their friendship more for starters?

I have no clue about how the firsties would get along either after their descriptions so I'm up for any combination you would like to try out first xD

Yess, I would definitely love to have Chloë and Issac hang out more, they were fun! We could develop their friendship more for starters?

Yes, we should defiantly do that! and yes, They were fun! - Can't wait to see where their relationships goes :)

I have no clue about how the firsties would get along either after their descriptions so I'm up for any combination you would like to try out first xD

Thats okay, i felt that to be honest haha but yeah, we can totally do that!

Um yes!

I was struggling with the upcoming firsties when looking at your thread, but I do think Ana x Ivy would work and Mackenzie x Violet would definitely be interesting (possibly not very fun for Violet).

I would be up for Archer x Emilia hanging out, he could use some friends in new zealand. Archer x Nadine would be fun! I definitely think they would butt heads but he would see the fun in that and try to keep things light (he also might just enjoy teasing her by acting like that eventually). Archer hangs out with some of her friends so they would know each other but perhaps have never spend much time together outside of a group or something like that? We could put them together and see how things go as to being friends or something more :shifty:

Ahhh thank you! I’d be happy to rp Leif with anyone you’d like as I have absolutely zero plans for him at the moment.

I totally forgot to put this in there but that’s the same division Freya works for at her ministry. We could always come back to that and see if we can do something with them a bit later on?
I'm glad you like my ideas for the firsties.

Maybe we can focus on Archer and Nadine in the new year? We can say they know each other. I really like that idea of them hanging out in groups but not separately.

Maybe we can do Leif and Emilia sometime later? I'm trying to think of a good idea for them.

I'll be thinking about Tristan too, that is a very exciting idea. I'd love to use Tristan's Ministry job more.

Marijkeeeeeeeeee! Ofcourse we need plots.

• Chloe and Noel: I love them. Noel really see's her as a good friend, so we can sure do something with them perhaps! A train topic maybe? They have a lot of same friends in common so otherwise that will be fun once for sure if they all hang out.
  • Mackenzie and Giselle: Ok so this can go two ways. Like enemies forever or besties. But I'd love to see how they will be. Giselle has a quick temper and reckless in her behavior. Doesn't like authority at all.
  • Leif x Beaubelle: Poor Leif boy. I think Therese would like to see him once again, but perhaps a bit too early on now. But I got an cousin for him. Beaubelle is a very sweet and insecure girl, who is a bit lonely at the moment so she could use a friend. She works as an libriarian now.
  • Freya x Gabriella: I mentioned this already before and failed to act I think. But Gabriella is also working on the Ministry in Norway so I would love for them to run into eachother. I also got her dad not such a nice man Bryant Davenport who works there as well so two people she could meet already.

@Samantha Jacobs do you want to wait till the start of the new year, or for example try one combi of firsties during the break?

I'm glad you like my ideas for the firsties.

Maybe we can focus on Archer and Nadine in the new year? We can say they know each other. I really like that idea of them hanging out in groups but not separately.

Maybe we can do Leif and Emilia sometime later? I'm trying to think of a good idea for them.

I'll be thinking about Tristan too, that is a very exciting idea. I'd love to use Tristan's Ministry job more.

I was going to type this whole reaction but then I got lazy. Basically, all of this sounds good! I'm definitely up for doing Archer & Nadine in the new year and trying to come up with something for the others, let me know if I should start something for those kids in a while or if you want to.

Marijkeeeeeeeeee! Ofcourse we need plots.

• Chloe and Noel: I love them. Noel really see's her as a good friend, so we can sure do something with them perhaps! A train topic maybe? They have a lot of same friends in common so otherwise that will be fun once for sure if they all hang out.
  • Mackenzie and Giselle: Ok so this can go two ways. Like enemies forever or besties. But I'd love to see how they will be. Giselle has a quick temper and reckless in her behavior. Doesn't like authority at all.
  • Leif x Beaubelle: Poor Leif boy. I think Therese would like to see him once again, but perhaps a bit too early on now. But I got an cousin for him. Beaubelle is a very sweet and insecure girl, who is a bit lonely at the moment so she could use a friend. She works as an libriarian now.
  • Freya x Gabriella: I mentioned this already before and failed to act I think. But Gabriella is also working on the Ministry in Norway so I would love for them to run into eachother. I also got her dad not such a nice man Bryant Davenport who works there as well so two people she could meet already.

Yessss, Jamie!

Same, I love them! Chloë already has something coming up in the train, but I would definitely be up for doing something with them back at school. Also a group hangout seems like lots of fun so we should for sure get that going sometime!

I think Mackenzie and Giselle sounds good as well! Would love to have them interact and see which way it would go!

Oh yes, my poor baby Leif. He would without a doubt try and connect with Therese after a while because she was his best friend for multiple years before they got into a relationship and I think he'd want to be friends again. I think we talked about Leif & Beaubelle being friends before, so I'd be more than happy to have them interact. Although I do seem to recall that she lives in the UK? So we'd have to think of a reason for Leif to be there or Beaubelle to be in NZ.

Right we talked about Freya & Gabrielle but never got to it lol. I'm still up for that though!

@Samantha Jacobs do you want to wait till the start of the new year, or for example try one combi of firsties during the break?

We can do Chloe and Issac at the start of the new year? and also try one combi of firsties during the break, like you mentioned, i think that might be good!

:D

Yessss, Jamie!

Same, I love them! Chloë already has something coming up in the train, but I would definitely be up for doing something with them back at school. Also a group hangout seems like lots of fun so we should for sure get that going sometime!

I think Mackenzie and Giselle sounds good as well! Would love to have them interact and see which way it would go!

Oh yes, my poor baby Leif. He would without a doubt try and connect with Therese after a while because she was his best friend for multiple years before they got into a relationship and I think he'd want to be friends again. I think we talked about Leif & Beaubelle being friends before, so I'd be more than happy to have them interact. Although I do seem to recall that she lives in the UK? So we'd have to think of a reason for Leif to be there or Beaubelle to be in NZ.

Right we talked about Freya & Gabrielle but never got to it lol. I'm still up for that though!

Okay amazing haha. That's fine. I can start something perhaps where a lot of more gryf's or others can join in as well so will give you the link by that time than.

Mackenzie and Giselle: I'm curious which houses they will be. Perhaps you want to start this one when they are sorted?

I think Leif and Therese can be friends again. For her it's the same thing, he will stay her best friend. In the future we can sure make them meet again. And for Beaubelle and Leif we can figure something out indeed. Beaubelle has some family in NZ now living, so she can come that way for sure. I can start something for them I put it on my list.

Perhaps you want to start something for Freya and Gabriella in Europe?

I was going to type this whole reaction but then I got lazy. Basically, all of this sounds good! I'm definitely up for doing Archer & Nadine in the new year and trying to come up with something for the others, let me know if I should start something for those kids in a while or if you want to.
Haha fair, I've added our firstie combinations to my list to do once the year actually starts. Should we do Nadine and Archer now?

We can do Chloe and Issac at the start of the new year? and also try one combi of firsties during the break, like you mentioned, i think that might be good!

:D
Awesome! What combi should we go for? I think Ana & Richard might actually get along well.

Okay amazing haha. That's fine. I can start something perhaps where a lot of more gryf's or others can join in as well so will give you the link by that time than.

Mackenzie and Giselle: I'm curious which houses they will be. Perhaps you want to start this one when they are sorted?

I think Leif and Therese can be friends again. For her it's the same thing, he will stay her best friend. In the future we can sure make them meet again. And for Beaubelle and Leif we can figure something out indeed. Beaubelle has some family in NZ now living, so she can come that way for sure. I can start something for them I put it on my list.

Perhaps you want to start something for Freya and Gabriella in Europe?

Sounds good! Yeah if you do the Leif x Beaubelle one I'd be happy to start something for Freya & Gabriella.

Haha fair, I've added our firstie combinations to my list to do once the year actually starts. Should we do Nadine and Archer now?

I'd be happy to do Nadine & Archer now. I also wouldn't mind starting it because I feel like you've got a much longer list than I have at the moment lol.

I'd be happy to do Nadine & Archer now. I also wouldn't mind starting it because I feel like you've got a much longer list than I have at the moment lol.
Where did you get that idea? :r

That would be awesome, thanks :wub:

HI YES LET'S GO

Ana x Reid sounds great??? Like honestly she'd be happy to just be moving around and having him tag along with him just doing his own thing. She'd also definitely keep talking to him, even if he's not saying much back and could use a supportive friend. I think it would be super fun to put them together and see how they work!

Mackenzie x Nora sounds like an interesting combination. I'm not sure how they would get along so it is definetely something we could just try out to see how it goes. If Mackenzie doesn't get annoyed by Nora she'd probably keep her around.
AnaxReid: I'm 100 percent keen. It's not so much that he's not talkative more to the point that he doesn't generally answer personal questions until he's more comfortable with someone, so his family for example isn't something he'd go into great detail about. I think they'd have fun just chilling together, you know and like he'd pull out his guitar, maybe write a song for/about her as that's what he likes to do. He loves expressing himself through music and he believes it's the key to a persons soul, so he'd have a lot of fun with her. He's certainly not the hot headed or argumentative type either and prefers not to run into conflict, so I could see their friendship being super easy going!

MackenziexNora: this one is definitely going to need to be rped before we see how they will do as friends. Mostly because, as it turns out, Nora is maybe a little different to how I initially intended her to be, so I will need to see how she interacts around other people as she has a much, much stronger affinity to animals than I thought previously. But absolutely keen to rp them, perhaps something in the new school year? We can better plan when we know their houses!

Think that we can do Grace x Ana, for now, and maybe do Peyton a bit later.
Kristen and Mackenzie will do! So, should we wait until they are sorted or start something now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back