Biweekly update

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
*insert air hostess voiceover voice* Good day. Everyone and welcome to the next BWU, my name is Mia, and I will be your guide today. We will have a wander through IC and OOC updates before having a look at some highlights for your time here and what you can look forward to in the coming weeks.

Week 3
how fast the semester is going. It is heading into week three already. make sure that you are on top of your classes as this year the end-of-year rush will also fall around Christmas time. You have been warned.
Note to professors: if you are having trouble posting classes, please reach out to a member of staff so that we can help you out.
Duelling
The duelling tournament is well underway. have a read through some of the duels, post to cheer on your friends. Or watch the skills of the older students in awe
Valentines
Love is in the air in the great hall. Come and join in the celebrations. Bring your date, and if you don't have one bring your pet party with your friends. Or go alone and meet someone there.
Did someone say qu-
In a blink and you missed it quidditch game Ilvermorny beat Slytherin. Well done to everyone who managed to get a post in. due to the slightly accelerated program this year, that does mean that quidditch is over for the year. Thank you to everyone who participated on the teams and in the stands. (any bets for a non-slytherin quidditch cup next year, or even just a game that lasts more than 24 hours)

Silly season
It won't be long until the silly season is upon us. Just a reminder that apps will be closed around Christmas, and this year is likely to be especially slow as it will also be a different silly season (and by that, I mean sorting), so if you have an app in mind, a special plot or an event. Think of submitting it sooner rather than later to prevent disappointment.
Roleplay roulette
Roleplay roulette was on during the past school break. with some interesting threads and character combinations. have a browse through the threads. Thank you to Kiersten, who helped organise this as part of her white elephant prize
Accio
Accio pages will be closing mid-week this week. So if you are like me and haven't done so already. please get your pictures in if you want to be included in the yearbook
Pumpkins
The Halloween pumpkin carving completion is over, and we have a winner. Congratulations to Sam and the awkward owl it was a fantastic design.
Adding up
For those of you who don't use an add blocker or who HNZ from phones, you may have noticed a slight change to the site. Google ads have now been disabled in order to give you a better RPing experience. Big thank you to those who had their blocker disabled on the site it is has been much appreciated.

• It was unforgivable: Leonardo goes to see his head of house after a revelation in defence against the dark arts class.
  • To stop the warden calling your name: Celia skips the dance to take advantage of a nearly empty library to start some of her own personal research. but the presence of professor Moncrieffe sends the research into a different direction.
  • Coffee and Crossed words: Marcus is enjoying but struggling with his crossword in the dinette. he reads a clue out loud in case anyone knows the answer. When a seven-year-old replies, she may raise more questions than solutions.

• Electives fair
  • Brightstone Weekend
  • Secret Santa :santa:
  • Club events.
  • Christmas :elf:
  • sorting

thank you for staying with HNZ update. I trust that you have had a pleasant read. wherever you go from here i hope that you have a enjoyable time.
and on behalf of all the staff at HNZ, have a lovely week.
Mia
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Mia! Ooo so many exciting things!

Thanks for the update :D

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back