Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hallo guys! Time for a quick little Update - a Bi-Weekly Update as a matter of fact! Sorry for the lateness but as ever there is plenty of exciting stuff to make up for it...hopefully. Anyway, onwards & upwards!

Week 5
So this weeks sees us enter week 5 of lessons, which means it's nearly the end of our first semester. Don't worry if your students are behind on lessons, aren't we all? - but there are still a few weeks left before exams and all start. Professors, please remember to keep up your awesome job with posting & marking.

Halloween
Halloween has come and gone for another year and I hope you all had some great RPs. An announcement will be posted once the costume contest winners have been decided.

Brightstone
Brightstone is over for another while but it won't be long until the Wizarding World will be open again and the RPs can continue.

Secret Santa
It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year :frantics: Yes, Secret Santa has come around once more! Sign-ups have been opened and you have until the end of the week to get your name down if you want to participate in this years Yuletide Fun. You can sign up and read about the topic here! :santa:

One Less Purple
As you may have seen by this recent announcement, Donna has stepped down from her position as Admin, as we always say - Real Life Comes First. We'd like to thank Donna for the amazing work she has done as her time on Site Staff and hope she enjoys being on the site as a regular ole member again.

Of course, this means Cyndi is admining on her own for the time being so please be patient when it comes to requests & apps etc.

Sorting Song Contest
Our recent site competition was to create a new Sorting Song for the Sorting Hat to sing in the coming Sorting Ceremonies. Many thanks to Jamie & Rowan on your fantastic enteries and a big congrats to Rowan for winning. To see how the voting panned out and the enteries see here!

Yuletide Werewolf
A big thank you to Phoebe for hosting our most recent WereWolf game. Discussions are already not turning out so great with the Villagers down 2 members but let's see if they can take it back from the Wolves. If you're a player get in there and if you are just enjoying the game read up on it here

Shopkeeper Apps
We had a few shops all looking for new shopkeepers, the apps have now closed so thank you to everyone who took the time to fill one out. Cyndi hopes to have responses back to everyone by the end of the week so be sure to keep an eye on your inboxes. [/url][/url]​
[ul][li]Unfriendly Warning, part II
Odette's plan to ruin a classmate's reputation backfires when she is caught by the classmate in question and a very angry Monty.

Other RPs in this Plot:
Warning! (one of many)
Red-Handed
Slanderous
After the warning
An Overdue Confrontation[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Week 6</LI>
[li]Character Spotlight
[li]Costume Contest winners
[li]Quidditch Games
[li]Secret Santa PMs
<LI>[li]WereWolf funz
[/li][/ul]And that's all folks. Plenty of exciting stuff happening around the site and plenty more to come so hope you all enjoy. Now, back to plottage and RPing :D

- Pattycakes
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update! :D Werewolf is very exciting though also makes me very anxious as well xD

So many related plots in that highlight :r

Thanks for the update! A lot of nice things to look forward too! And Rowan congratulations on the winning sorting song! :woot:

Yas updates! :frantics:

How is it week 5 already!!!!!

Thanks for the update though.

Super excited for secret santa :woot:

Thanks for posting, Pat!

I can't wait to see how Werewolf turns out. I'm playing along in my head. xD

Me too, now :cry: :p

Thanks for the update Kait!
I am sad i missed secret santa :(

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back