Bi-Weekly Update

It has been a while, but another Monday comes to pass, and here is an update going on! There is a long line of IC events going on so check them out below!
Week 4
All right everyone, we are headed into Week 4 of lessons! So we need to make sure that we are all posting our lessons on time, and grading! Now is also a good time to get caught up on some lessons before the big exams hit - that includes the OWLs and NEWTs! Although, keep in mind, lessons are entirely optional as well, and if you need certain grades for a profession you have in mind for your student, PM a professor and they can look into it for you!
Quidditch: Slytherin vs Hufflepuff
We have a quidditch coming up in a week, so be on a look out for it! Practices should be posted soon to get the winning teams a chance. Who will face the other international school?
Quidditch & Club Leaders
As a reminder, week 5 is the deadline to PM Cyndi for your student's replacement should they be graduating this year to take over your club or quidditch team.
Electives Fair
The electives fair has been posted so it is a great time for your second years to talk to the electives professors and see where your second year would fit in! If they decide to take electives overall!
Brightstone
Brightstone is open to students right now and will close within a week. So get your threads in! Speaking of Brightstone, there is an event happening.
Events Everywhere
We have plenty of events happening right now, from Speed Dating, to Heta Omega vs Brotherhood Tug of War, and the Dueling Tournament!
Accio!
You will need to get your pictures in ASAP as they will be closed this week! It is so soon, right? So, make sure you have everyone pictured!

Book Club
We are in the last stretch of the book club, so be sure to join us here to see what books we will be reading over the last months of the year!
Anniversaries
If you want to have your HNZ anniversary added to the calendar, you should PM Cyndi by December 1st to be added! This will be a great way to remember when you joined! Be sure to include the date and year of when you joined so that it will show up accurately!

• Duelling Match #18 ft Corn Seymour VII, June Davenport
    Corn tries his very very best at duelling.
    • "im so proud of him"
  • Retaliation ft Eurydice Nightray, Morrie Ayre (side character Professor Ben Kaster)
    Did Eurydice cast the first spell, or was it Morrie? You decide.
  • Unsanctioned Kissing Booth
    Audrey makes the Valentine's Day Dance even more romantic by offering kisses.
  • The Cycle Repeats ft Alexander Alcott and Corienne Durand
    Alexander visits Corinne in hopes to have some sort on conversation, but everything goes haywire as he wasn't expecting for what Corinne would do next.
  • Times Like These are Rare ft Nolan Burke, Molly Burke, Conan Burke, Fiona Burke, Patrick Burke
    The Burke siblings are having fun and games until it all turns into a serious talk
  • The Face in the Mirror Looking Back at You ft Professor Gabrielle Moncrieffe, Miranda Dawes
    A little heart-to-heart between mother and daughter

• Exams!
  • Graduation!
  • Holiday Forums Opening!
  • Sorting in a few weeks!
  • Book club stuffff
  • RL Halloween!

And that is all there is. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it out!

~ Ghost
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Ghost!

Thanks for the update Ghost! Can't believe sorting is just around the corner again! Time goes by so fast!

just came back to reread and excuse me, what do you mean sorting is in a few weeks, I literally only just sorted!!

Thanks for the update Ghost :wub:

just came back to reread and excuse me, what do you mean sorting is in a few weeks, I literally only just sorted!!
Can attest xD She was telling me “No it can’t be you’re wrong” =))

Thanks for the update! But my god time goes by fast, I remember agonizing not being able to wait for everything to happen after my first sorting and you are telling me next sorting is in a few weeks :zombie::zombie:

Thanks for posting, Ghost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back