Bi-weekly Update

How have two weeks already gone by? But they have, and I'm back with another BWU! We still have a lot to share, so read on!

Y47 Semester 1 is underway!
We are already heading into week two if you can believe it! :o But let's recap a few things:

• The start of year feast is underway; sorting is now closed; and other events like quidditch tryouts and the club fair have been posted and are in varying states of heading towards a natural close.
  • Sorting #s are as follows:

11 - S12 - G13 - R12 - H48 - Total
    and we accepted three transfers. :party:
  • holiday forums have been closed
  • sign up for classes please! Although professors have the ability to do this, student RPers should be making the effort to sign themselves up for classes.

New professors!
Join us in welcoming some new professors: Professor Lyra Potter (temp Charms lower), Professor Marigold Cooper (Ancient Runes lower) & Professor Conan Edogawa (Muggle Studies upper). Welcome aboard! :party: Also, the professor's meeting has started!

School ghosts go boo! 👻
Over the past week, we have accepted applications from individuals interested in roleplaying an HNZ school ghost. We are no longer accepting applications for this. RPers can expect to hear from us very soon to find out if they've been selected.

MESSI break for Y47
Unfortunately, we did not receive enough MESSI applications for this IC year. We hope you'll consider applying when the application opens again for Y48.

Applications are now open
We urge you to be patient after submitting an app. If you'd like to PM us for updates, please make sure that it's been at least two weeks since you submitted your application.

Calendar updates
The calendar is currently up-to-date! We encourage you to check it out to keep informed of upcoming events.

From now until December 1st, you can send me a PM if you'd like your HNZ anniversary to be added to the calendar for 2025. If you are interested, I'll need to know the date of your anniversary and what anniversary # you will be celebrating.

Netiquette
While not rules per se, we encourage you all to know the netiquette expectations for the site. For a refresher, please head here. :)

No highlights came in since the last BWU :(

• Quidditch 🧹
  • Halloween feast 🎃
  • firsties being firsties :frantics:

Here's to having a good end to July and starting off August with positive intentions. Have a good two weeks everyone!

~Cyndi
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)[/big]

Thank you for the update Cyndi!!!

Congrats to the new professors :party:

I'm excited to see the ghosts around again hehe, that's always good fun

Now I've gotta go find out when my HNZ-versary is :o

Thanks for the update!

Dang it I was going to be better at highlighting plots this year. Oops.

Congrats to the new professors!

Thanks for the update, Cyndi!! Congrats to the new professors! Can't wait to see who the house ghosts are!!

Thanks for the update Cyndi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back