Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hi everyone!! How are you doing? :claire: It's my first BWU in a little while, so I hope you'll join me and enjoy these latest updates!
Semester Two Begins... Tomorrow!
Yup, the Christmas break is nearly over, and tomorrow the first week of semester two will begin. Holiday areas will be closing on Wednesday, so be sure to wrap your ongoing roleplays and shopping threads while you still can. Also, third years and above can now enrol in their classes via the Gradebook.

As we head into semester two, will Slytherin be able to keep their house point lead? Or will Hufflepuff or Gryffindor manage to overtake them? Maybe Ravenclaw will make a surprise comeback?! What's your prediction? ^_^

Quidditch: Ilvermorny vs Beauxbatons
Speaking of things starting tomorrow, Ilvermorny and Beauxbatons will be facing each other in a game of Quidditch! If you've a player on either team, look out for the topic going up very soon. I'm anticipating a brutal, bloody game with lots of broken bones... don't let me down :r

Acciooooooo!
If you'd like your character's face to appear in the Accio yearbook (and who wouldn't?!), remember to submit your photos before it's too late.

And... what's this?? A little birdie tells me something fun is coming to Accio! I guess you'll just have to wait and see what it is :r (Hint: it's not Superlatives)

Election time
It's time for New Zealand to begin considering new candidates for Minister for Magic! As of today, the app is open for you all to put forth your characters for consideration for this site wide plot! For more details on what's involved, go here!

The Aurors are already getting plans underway for this! :r

Rose Signups and Submissions: Closed
I hope you sent in all the roses you had planned, because submissions and sign-ups are officially closed! A massive thank you to Kris, Kadi, Steven, and Kaye for running the event this year, and to everyone who signed up to deliver roses. You guys are seriously amazing. I can't wait to see all the cute and chaotic topics that result!!!!

Nothing to See Here
Er, not that there's anything suspicious going on, obviously, but if you've got an Auror or a member of the Scitorari, please check your account. And if there were, hypothetically speaking, any super secret conversations happening, please join those as well. Did I mention nothing suspicious is going on?

Wizengamot Too!
Please could Wizengamot members also check their PM's at their earliest convenience please and thanking you kindly :wub:

Some awesome plot highlights this week!! Thank you for sending them in!

• For Real This Time - Isaiah and Elara attend the Yule Ball together again, but this time on a real date.
  • Closer and More Painful - Ivy decides to tell something about herself to Flynn. He doesn't react the way she expected.
  • Wolfsbane - After being fostered by yet another family, Tara is terrified as to what the full moon will bring as this time she won't be alone with her secret.
  • Power Shift - In the aftermath of their father's return, tensions between Connor and Eric come to a violent head. Other RPs in this plotline: What Doesn't Define Us and All Alone and A-Lowly

• S2 Duelling Tournament!
  • Rose topics!!
  • Hey, Valentine's Day isn't far off... I wonder what that could mean! 💌

That's all folks! I hope you have a lovely week ahead, stay safe, and cause plenty of trouble!!! :hug:
~Clairey
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, Claire!
Rose PMs are going out as we speak so delivers check your PMs 👀

Thanks for the update Claire!!!

Oooo so many exciting things to come! hehe 🤍

Thanks for posting, Claire! ^_^

Thanks for the update Claire!

Thanks for the update Claire!

Roses roses roses roses 🌹

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back